比d意見呢!

Thanks a lot!

大宅

積分: 1386

2#
發表於 07-2-19 22:15 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請問有冇人用過/買左一架bb車?

mamfatcentre,

yes, I know ar, but since it can be used as a highchair when eating outside , do u think it's worthwhile to spend so much money on that car?
and is it easy to push around in shopping mall or
supermarket?

Thanks a lot!

大宅

3#
發表於 07-2-20 13:41 |顯示全部帖子

Hi manfatcentre,

Actually i'm planning to buy the car seat for
my newborn, he is May 07 baby!
Thanks for your info!

大宅

4#
發表於 07-2-25 03:06 |顯示全部帖子

Yes ar, you can also found it in this week's Next Magazine.

大宅

5#
發表於 07-2-26 00:57 |顯示全部帖子

Hi TY2004,

Are u talking about the bungaboo? If so, I think they're selling at similar price like hong kong
coz I just went to bumpstobabes in Central and check out the car in person, but it doesn't look that nice and cost like $7999 and it quite heavy and difficult to fold.
And Stokke, I know mothercare have showed the display, but they sold out the display as well, so probably will show the display in mid-March. Therefore I can't see the car in person, but a friend said she saw someone used on the street before and it looks pretty big, maybe not suitable to use it in Hong Kong. Actually I do like their selling point of converting to a highchair when eating outside, but since I don't have the chance to see it in person, I think I won't spend so much money to place order on that car. My husband has searched the new 2007 Quinny Buzz on their website and it looks pretty stylish and functional and a little bit cheaper than stokke, so we may go for that one instead.

大宅

6#
發表於 07-2-26 17:43 |顯示全部帖子

hi,

I asked 03baby, they said the 2007 version buzz is selling at $53XX, quite expensive!

首頁

尾頁

跳至