首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1695

1#
發表於 03-8-29 18:13 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 03年5月媽咪會 (Part 2)

dear every gathering mames,
i need to inform those of u that i 've already told mannokma no need to cook any food, and she'll buy some drink from supermarket, by the way, i advised her to order some fast food from 外買肯德x, sorry that to inform u all it's not so many choices on the food service cos i don't want to border mannok ma so much, and the main point i need to tell you all is WE NEED TO SHARE THE DRINKS AND FAST FOOD'S PAYMENT, ok !!!

大宅

2#
發表於 03-8-30 01:08 |顯示全部帖子

mrs.tang,
doesn't matter la......we'll held the other meeting in the future ga ma.......so we must have the chance to see each other.....u must take care ar........

kudoma,
wa......stephenie only has 3 months!!咁早出牙仔, may i know has any sign that is shown?? how come will 肚痾 ga?? 咁you become very busy on 呢個幾星期?? miss u so much ar!! :-P :-P :-P

大宅

3#
發表於 03-8-30 01:21 |顯示全部帖子

kudoma,
ANKI drink less than 20 oz milk on these few days only, i'm so worry, today i start to boil some ''rice water'' mixed with milk to her, better!! she seems better today, hope be fine la.......ar...maybe she's ready to have "吽"牙 too....haha :-P :-P .....dreaming now!!......!!

大宅

4#
發表於 03-8-30 06:57 |顯示全部帖子

i try before, she seems hate it, every time when i place the milk bottle to her mouths, she'd already cried..........non-stop poor poor cry.......i need to tell is.....EVERYTIME.....i try few time already!! i think i will boil some carrot 's water to her next week!!

大宅

5#
發表於 03-8-30 22:04 |顯示全部帖子

mannokma,
thankyou very much for today's meeting!!
we are very happy ar......remember thanks for your husband lor!! hope to have the 3rd meeting la!!

大宅

6#
發表於 03-8-31 01:16 |顯示全部帖子

haha~~ i saw the pic. already, mannokma.....how come i can't found the one which is my ANKI hold your son 's hand ga.....where is it??and......i'm so stupid......can u make the hard copies to me....i'll pay u back $ ....thankyou so much!!! :-P :-P :-P

大宅

7#
發表於 03-8-31 01:42 |顯示全部帖子

THANKYOU!! THANKYOU!!

大宅

8#
發表於 03-8-31 13:38 |顯示全部帖子

marykwan,
mannokma, 好鬼馬 ga....好好玩呀......and 好好 talk also!!! :-P :-P :-P :-P if u want to talk with someone , call her la......haha :-P :-P :-P
wa......i left down the jacket ar.......haha......let me call mannokma and ask her to sell it ..... :-P :-P :-P

大宅

9#
發表於 03-8-31 13:59 |顯示全部帖子

smallporkchop,
have your doctor offer some medican to your bb??
i know one of the drop medican is very useful for bb's 肚風痛 ga wooo..... but i forgot the name.....u can consult your doctor ar.....drop it into bb's mouth before drink milk....anyway if i find out the name tell u later la........the spelling is start from ''inxxxxx'', something like that??????

大宅

10#
發表於 03-8-31 14:06 |顯示全部帖子

emmypun,

:-P :-P :-P :-P 係marykwan溜底野 ar.....haha.....but i will call mannok ma collet $$ before give it back to marykwan la......haha~~ :-P :-P :-P the $$ for next time gathering use .....!!!

and mannokma honey like your son very much.....so next time if u have to go out by your own, place your son to mannokma's home la, but u need to choose the day that her husband is day off bor......haha.....and your son is really cutie!!!!

大宅

11#
發表於 03-8-31 20:13 |顯示全部帖子

ok......my dear~
let me 解說一下果張 bb 大合照, D bb 既排列次序 la!!!

marykwan, rainstarwater, debbie, emmypun(trevor),
mannok, kelly, river, shirley, kwan, littlesheep, meilui(anki)

i hope i haven't get wrong la!!!! ada haven't bring alone with bb, smallporkchop's bb non-stop crying in mtr station, so haven't arr to mannok'sma home, and boey 's elder daughter get sick, so......haven't arr too!!

so in this meeting, we have totally 12 mames, 11 bbs, and 1 helpful husband in mannok ma's big big flat.... :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

大宅

12#
發表於 03-9-1 13:42 |顯示全部帖子

smallporkchop,
yeah ~~ is infacol, as i think and i asked doctor before it's no problem for daily used ga wooo......don't worry la.......

kudoma,
even i loss about 12lbs from the 1st time u see me until now......but.....still very肥肥 too, 好想快 d 修身 too, cos i start to work on 24/9, so.....worry!!
if u need , i'll keep the keep fit menu, u can ask for me in anytime!!

大宅

13#
發表於 03-9-1 14:10 |顯示全部帖子

littlesheep,
doesn't matter for your 早 走.....and we finished about 6:30-7:15, cos mannok ma has a helpful husband, so i think......she no need to do the house work....haha :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P
you ar.....so X 心, u already very pretty and fit....but ar....still have to say ''KEEP SLIM AND FIT'', as i think u are the most slim one in those 12 mames, and your daughter is lovely and cutie too.......and the hair ....doesn't matter la.....health is important......no ill no sick is good enough.....and hair will grow ga maaa.......and ANKI .....cos she look like a boy.....small eyes......pig's nose.....bird's mouth.....ar...so i need to dress her like a girl ...by the way....luckily she has some hair, can 幫 佢 夾 夾 , otherwise all ppls think she is a boy!! :-P :-P :-P :-P

大宅

14#
發表於 03-9-1 22:54 |顯示全部帖子

shirley,
no thanks la, cos ANKI don't like, and i don't want to waste it......haha.....it's cheap things.....no thankyou lor!!

littlesheep,
唔 使 la.....thankyou la.....if i have the 2nd bb, i think i'll become a big fat pig la.....my husband already tell me must keep fit ga la.....cos he say i become more ugly!! so......ar.....
(湊 夠 “ 好” 字 麻) i give this to u ar.....努 力 加 油……

大宅

15#
發表於 03-9-2 00:48 |顯示全部帖子

waaa......all of u want to have the planning of the 3rd time gathering la........and in the coming gathering...i think u all have to find someone to replace my PR position la.....cos on the 1st and 2nd time....i also pm u all and group it for gathering....however in the coming day...i need to work again la....may be not much time to bk la.....anyway if all of our may' mama have some other gatherting, pls pm me or call me by phone la....some of u has my no. ga la!!! ok!! :-P :-P :-P :-P

大宅

16#
發表於 03-9-2 22:05 |顯示全部帖子

ada, debbie,
no [size=small]thanksla!!

羊媽咪, MrsTang,
where is bb ar?? go to visit bb la!!

大宅

17#
發表於 03-9-2 22:10 |顯示全部帖子

River, Shirley,
if ANKI 去入冬裝, i tell her to call your son la.....and 預埋妳地 la!!

River,
how come u have so many leave, u can take the leave and join your husband ar!! if u come out to mongkok, pls call me !! ok!!

大宅

18#
發表於 03-9-2 22:19 |顯示全部帖子

aliceandleo ,
hello!! are u may's dad and ma?? :-P :-P :-P
i'm very stuxxx ga!! haha.....i also help from other ma, but i suggest u can take a look on the 使用意見, they have the topic to teach u ga......however i can't do it too, cos anki's pic is the 21 days one, i want to change the other new one.......but i can't sucess too....sorry about that!!! :-P :-P :-P :-P

大宅

19#
發表於 03-9-2 22:31 |顯示全部帖子

aliceandleo,
sorry ar!! i saw the record la.......your bb born in 14/5 , is it?? :-P :-P :-P waaa......long time no see la!!

大宅

20#
發表於 03-9-3 00:05 |顯示全部帖子

emmypun,
ok la.....預埋妳's trevor ar!! :-P :-P :-P :-P

smallporkchop,
oh...it's really a good news!! so u can have smile la....don't worry ....be happy!!haha~ :-P :-P :-P :-P

首頁

尾頁

跳至