跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2122

1#
發表於 09-2-11 09:58 |顯示全部帖子
siu fong has barney ABC, christmas stars and night before christmas. we have been watching english version and she loves it so much. she pretty much all the songs and the objects in the movie. we only allow her to watch once per day.

I spoke to my friend who has a 2-yr old son, he recommended dora the explorer to me. I bought 2 dvd (version 1 & 2). it's a bit more difficult to her as it has all sort of situational question and ask you to react. she likes it as well.
anyway, we are trying to get the balance in between.
issacm, I got my dvd in book store or hmv.

大宅

2#
發表於 09-2-12 14:10 |顯示全部帖子
Dora is more challenging than barney. each scene will ask you to help to resolve a problem. my friend said that once his son become 2 years old which he can say things. this is more interactive.

siu fong likes it too. but she doesn't seem to understand what's going on and what requires her to do yet..

I also got my dvd through yesaisa.com a friend of mine got me staff prices but I haven't got items yet. will let u know how much it cost.

大宅

3#
發表於 09-2-19 14:21 |顯示全部帖子
super8,
long time no see la. how areyou?

thanks for your tip..let me see if we will go. but very expensive wor.

原帖由 super8 於 09-2-19 12:10 發表
Barney 四月有show 开呀,您可以带你女女一起去播。。。ToysRus card members has 10% discount. 我买了票啦,不过一点都不便宜。。。有兴趣可以看看

http://www.toysrus.com.hk/inside/TheLittleBigClub.htm#map

首頁

尾頁

跳至