跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 311

1#
發表於 07-10-22 11:12 |顯示全部帖子
Mrs. Rose,

My maid work in my house for 1 year, I let her to take vacation back to Indo from Oct 13 - 21, but she didn't return to home last nite...I called her cell phone, no one answer, I called to her indo home , no one call speak English..I really don't know what to do?? cannot find her...can you please give me some advise..If possible, pls call me, i will pm my cell # to u...i really feel upset!!

複式洋房

2#
發表於 07-10-23 12:21 |顯示全部帖子
Mrs. Rose,

Sorry I am so busy last nite to do the housework/take care my kid, so i missed your call..
1) If she really don't come, what should I do to her belongings?
2) I am really feel disappointed to my maid as she is a responsible person in my family and my son like her very much..btw, for your opinion, should I hire a local maid or overseas maid? I really feel scared to interview local maid as they have a lot of requests and some of them just to try to see...

Anyway Mrs. Rose, if you are available tonite, please call me ...

Thanks!
原文章由 mrsrose 於 07-10-22 21:43 發表

I tried to call you but nobody answer, I just reply you here. If she want to come back she will come back, if not even you can contact her the answer will be negative, right? My advice is just wait ...

複式洋房

3#
發表於 07-10-26 14:35 |顯示全部帖子
Mrs. Rose,

It's me again, need to ask u some question:
I got a phone call last nite from financial company saying that my maid had borrow $ from them, i said i already fired her, then she ask me to fax them a termination letter show that my maid had been left. Is it necessary to fax the letter to them? How can i prove that she is no longer work in my house?

Thank you.

複式洋房

4#
發表於 08-12-4 14:42 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Mrs. Rose,

This is my second time to ask u for a help (the first time talk to u was Dec, 07)..same case as last year, my indo maid disappear suddenly...anyway i am looking for philipino maid this time, i went to the agent on last Sat (29/11) to hire an overseas philipino maid, we have the phone interview and i think she is OK then i decide to apply her but no news until today so i call the agent again, she said need to wait the maid to collect $ & get loan from the bank so it's take at least 7-10 days for her to sign the contract, is that true? beside that, is philipino maid easy to apply to work in canada? any specific requirements? as i can see there are a lot of philipino maid suddenly break the contract & go to canada...

Thanks.

首頁

尾頁

跳至