跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1443

1#
發表於 09-11-2 17:03 |顯示全部帖子
Sorry, I'm a little confused here...why would these 1.5 year-olds need to be interviewed to secure a place in a KINDERGARTEN? This is the only stage in life where they can just play and eat and sleep and not worried about exams! ~sigh~ Also, why should they be 'graded' at such an early stage of life. WHat if they were never liked by the school of their choice? How would these kids feel? The whole system is ridiculous!!! Sorry if this offends anyone...

大宅

積分: 1443

2#
發表於 09-11-2 18:52 |顯示全部帖子
I hope you are don't feel offended yourself because I really do not mean to judge anyone around here. I just think that the education nowadays make both the kids and their parents exhausted. Some even feel helpless and unable to cope. It's only the system that I'm talking about, not the innocent parents and kids who have no choice but giving in to the system.

原帖由 echo_seng 於 09-11-2 17:51 發表

I think we see education and life from very different perspectives. I guess no one can say who is right or wrong. It's all about personal choices. I guess your remarks would offend others if you mea ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至