自由講場

跳至

首頁

尾頁

王國長老

積分: 171774

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 2018復活節勳章 畀面勳章 有「營」勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 王國長老 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

1#
發表於 09-1-16 03:05 |顯示全部帖子
I moved to US for 5 years already, married with a local ABC and have 2 kids now. When I lived in HK, I was a happy single woman with pretty good salary (but paid a lot of tax without enjoying govt benefit). Compared to HK, the air quality here is much better. Yes, I pay salary tax, sales tax, tips, medical, daycare....it's really an expensive city to live in. But, it's possibly a better place to raise kids because we have more choices of schools and they have better chance to go to college if they want to.

Going back to HK is definitely not my choice because my honey will never get used to the living in HK. He got sick the 1st day he arrived the airport some years before and he kept complaining of the polluted air during the whole trip. But, he loves the food and was really amazed of the accessibility of public transportation system.
花旗太太生活在花旗國,留意時差,你問我未必即時答到。

王國長老

積分: 171774

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 2018復活節勳章 畀面勳章 有「營」勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 王國長老 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

2#
發表於 09-1-16 14:46 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 d2343130 於 09-1-16 11:12 發表
嫁雞隨雞嫁狗隨狗,你enjoy就使煩.
可喜!!

都可以話so far so good, 咁嫁着我honey都算係咁啦,佢家庭觀念都幾重,又肯做家務,都好錫我同對仔女,佢D朋友同事仲成日笑佢,話估唔到佢會結倒婚生小朋友。反而如果我仲喺香港,而家都可能仲未嫁得出,日日朝9晚8。

不過,成日以為香港教育制度C,點知呢度都好得人驚,為入好校區而搬屋都係比比皆是,只係呢度大學多,要讀嘅機會都多D。空間多D空氣好D,我可以個個星期同對仔女去行公園,佢地可以見多D綠色又可以走吓玩吓,親子時間都相對多D。
花旗太太生活在花旗國,留意時差,你問我未必即時答到。

首頁

尾頁

跳至