跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 108

1#
發表於 09-4-27 16:21 |顯示全部帖子
ya, my daugther start reading very young, about her 6 mths, that time i read books for her everyday. now she's turn to 14 mths, she must flip some books by herself before sleep, also point to me some animals or things she know, etc...

複式洋房

2#
發表於 09-5-11 15:08 |顯示全部帖子
it doesnt matter active or not active. My daugther also very active, just buy some books she likes and let her see and point to her. after that it become a habbit to read books by herself...
my daugther also like music, whatever heard some music, she will dance auto.
I'm thinking to bring my daugther to weekend class as I found she's abit bored in mil hse everyday. maybe it's time for her to meet new friends and lern new things. wat about you?

複式洋房

3#
發表於 09-5-14 11:40 |顯示全部帖子
We always go to park with our dog, we will intro. plants, flowers, animals, smell, etc... to her, then went home, i will open a book and point to her what we saw in the park or outside. Then she will repeat and repeat to talk the same things and tell me what is this. At night, we will read story books together before sleep.

This weekend I will bring her to playgroup which located in Toa Payoh. Hope she will enjoy it.

In Singapore, most of parents teach their bb very young from cards to books.

For me ,I gave my daughter to learn from 3 mths onwards to show her A-Z, 1-99 and some body parts, etc...

She likes to listen classic music or other lauanges music from birth till now, everyday almost.

But if you ask me the result, i think this is too early to say...

what about those mommy doing normal for your bb?

複式洋房

4#
發表於 09-5-14 13:27 |顯示全部帖子
haha.. thanks. i found nowaday, bb more clever than last time as i compare with.

anyway, this is depends on parents. I also feel that so tired after work everyday. Sometimes, i will let her read herself at night and ask her some questions. She can answer me very simple words.

She likes to see a show called Hi5, etc... on oktoday. This is a good channel to let her learn something new.

Every day, i will bring her to playground and see people play basketball.

This is what my life in Singapore, sounds boring, right?!~

複式洋房

5#
發表於 09-5-15 11:06 |顯示全部帖子
hi hi, good morning. I am working of cos. Oh, are you going to work in singapore?

normally i will go to bookshop called popluar or borders, mpa, etc... to buy books. sometimes I will see any discount books suitable for my daughter... mostly i will buy less than $10 books, unless the books very good, then i will buy it.

Ya, you can apply popluar card, all items have 10% off.

I also bring my daugther to library sometimes. But we seldom go to shopping centres, unless we have something want to buy. I found singapore shopping centres not like HK, not much choices and expensive.

複式洋房

6#
發表於 09-5-19 10:49 |顯示全部帖子
we have flexi hrs, my working hr not very long. I can walk to my office in the morning, less than 20 mins. so i think this is consider very good for me... but I have bring my daugther to mil hse before go to work, she stays 2 stations away from my hse, if drive, only take 5 mins.

Driving also very headache in Singapore, always got traffic jam in the morning, if you r taking buses, maybe more faster than driving. But of cos if you have a car, it is very convenience during weekend when you bring your son go out. I only drive during weekend, other days, i give up do not have patient to wait...

Last week, my daughter went to palygroup for 1st lesson. At first, she's abit scared, sat down very quiet, after 10-15 mins warm up, she started to move around and play with others, of cos she cant concenrate for long.

Last week the playgroup theme is japanese, I saw her classmates, they are all very smart. Quite surprise me that they understand some japanese words and even can talk very simple words (both are between 13-16 mths), the class size is 6, teacher overall ok... will let my daugther to try few more lessons, see how it goes... Next will the the class's theme will be chinese.

複式洋房

7#
發表於 09-6-10 09:48 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter joined the trail class last week in United Square, I heard some friends said the childcare is good, but the queue is long, I am thinking let her try if she likes the environment, I will enroll her and join the q, normally the waiting list about 1 yr.

Overall, the teachers teaching skill pass, during the class they learn sing songs, matching, Zoophonic, etc...

But I will not join the waiting list as when I put my handkerchief in my bag, less than 1 min. my daughter disappear and I asked for teachers and parents help, seems nobody care. I am so panic at that time. Lucky my hubby wait us in reception area, when he was suprise why my daughter alone in outside.

As everybody know that United square is very crowded place during weekend, if my hubby not sat outside, then how? I really very panic and upset. I dont want lost my daughter as I already lost my son a mth ago.

My daughter still attend the playgroup every Sunday in Toa Payoh, the school is good, she learn alot of things. Most important is she likes the school and teachers.

複式洋房

8#
發表於 09-7-2 11:45 |顯示全部帖子
my daughter is 15 mths now. no idea why my daughter went out at time. but it really give me a bad impression for the school.

After attended the playgroup, i found my daughter improved alot of her motor skill and memory skill. I will let her continue this weekend playgroup till she turn to 2.

Beside there, i found a school who teach music for infant, it is fun. maybe i will bring her to try try... who knows she like it, right!

oh, now you still on your maternity leave. I think it is tough to look after a bb at home compare going back to work, right?!

hey, if you are interested for the class what i mentioned, join me, hope can know more hk friends in singapore as well

複式洋房

9#
發表於 09-7-7 09:51 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, the baby music school called Wolfgang Violin Studio, Tel: 67320138 and email [email protected]

courses start from 18 mths onwards. if you are interested, call the school.

may join the class when my daughter turn to 2 yrs old. I think my daughter will enjoy it as she like music very much.

where your new working place? If nearby my office, we can catch up for lunch

複式洋房

10#
發表於 09-7-20 11:58 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, my daughter also join the playgroup in Toa payoh, you can try:
1. Little Nero tree, they got branch in Toa Payoh
2. shichida which got branch located in HDB hub
3. the other one is private school, which in blk 81 hope i am not wrong, but forgot the address, if you want, i can find it for you. but they only accept 18 mths above bb.

if you are interested in little nero tree, join my daughter class, currently we are on sunday 2pm class, if you need more info. email me @ [email protected]

首頁

尾頁

跳至