跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 202

61#
發表於 07-11-16 02:02 |顯示全部帖子
Ahchings,
Hi nice to meet you! I've a daughter Chloe 3 yrs old.

Nic,
When KEV older then u can go la. I waited until now too. Last time I went HK was 5 yrs old.

Babygigi,MuiMui,
A month ago my bank called me and told me my acct 被盜用. Someone use my bank account number to create a fake check of couple hundreds, but the name of address is all wrong so my bank find out. Now a day it's so dangerous either cc or bank acct have to check all time.
原文章由 Ahchings 於 07-11-16 01:57 發表
HI....
May I join you guys.....
I live in New York too..
My baby's name Alison, she is 5 1/2 month old....

洋房

62#
發表於 07-11-16 02:22 |顯示全部帖子
Jstn,
I took at JCPenny when chloe was 1. I think the style of pic is quite "lo-toe". I think it's the background and the equipment. I then went to Picture People twice to take for chloe, they came out very nice highly recommended. But the draw back is very expensive like $20 each pic. I took it atRoosevelt Field Mall in LI. They send out coupon for free portrait once in awhile.
原文章由 jstn 於 07-11-16 02:11 發表
Hi all moms:

I am planning to take Terence for studio pics when he's three-month old ... Sears and JC Penney keep sending me coupons, are they good? How about the studio in Babies r us? ... if you ha ...

洋房

63#
發表於 07-12-8 02:21 |顯示全部帖子
I'm back from HK! It was a very happy trip, I wish I could stay there longer. 2 weeks was too short :p Chloe got sick in Thailand - vomit and fever. But luckily last only 2 days.

Jayne,
The show sounds very good and I want to go to x'mas village too. Are you staying in PA overnight? Is hotel around there expensive? I'm thinking of going to Toronto during New Year weekend though but worry too much snow for the long drive.

All mom, I need help in birthday party idea. It's kind of late but Chloe is really looking forward to blowing candles so I guess I've no choice. Last year I did it in a place similar to Gymboree. I will check out McDonald tonight on Springfield. ChucknCheese was an option but I was told the one in Queens was very dirty. If I can't book anything then I guess I'll just buy a cake and bring to her daycare.

原文章由 netjayne 於 07-12-7 11:33 發表
dear all mom,

check this out
http://www.christmascity.org/attractions/cirquedesamis.asp
i've already bought the tickets on 29th 2pm...maybe u guys interested....the christmas village is also beautifu ...

洋房

64#
發表於 07-12-8 02:27 |顯示全部帖子
Ahchings,
I just back from HK on Tues. Weather was nice in HK chloe just wore a light jacket. But not sure if it will get much colder soon. How old is your child? Chloe is 3 so not too much to bring. I didn't bring any food/water for her. I just buy milk from 711 and eat adult food. Remember to bring themometer, motrin, and tylenol. Chloe go sick in Thailand and those really helped.

Viv_ma,
I didn't drink that sa-fa-soup. But I heard many people drink it after giving birth.
原文章由 Ahchings 於 07-12-8 00:58 發表
Hi All,

We are going back HK next Sat.. But we didn't pack yet... I don't know what should we bring...
My Mother in law said we should pack some water too... Then... we ...really ..really have a lot ...

洋房

65#
發表於 07-12-8 02:30 |顯示全部帖子
Nillie,
I give vitamin gummy bear to Chloe daily too. I just bought fish oil and think of giving to Chloe to eat too. Please let me know if this is ok.
原文章由 ALISONLI 於 07-12-8 00:16 發表
Nillie,
please tell me if I really need to give my kids vitamins and calcium gummy and fish oil. I really dont see an improvement!!! i am so frustrated. I asked my other nurse friend from hk and she s ...

洋房

66#
發表於 07-12-9 21:54 |顯示全部帖子
vivi_ma,nic,arling,carrie,
Thanks, yah 2 weeks definitely is too short for HK/Thailand/Macua. Too ambitious since haven't gone back for a long time ma. Chloe had fever in Thailand and threw up, may be sea-sick and got cold at the beach. I really like those cold sticky pad that put on forehead to reduce fever, helped me a lot. I didn't get a chance to meet up with Carrie since I only had 3 days overlap with her in HK. I stayed in HK for just 6 days, Thailand 5 days, Macau 2 days.
原文章由 vivi_ma 於 07-12-8 10:22 發表
shamom,
Welcome back ar, 2 weeks was just fly by, I think you felt so cold when u land here if compare with Thailand. Did you have chance to meet with Carrie in HK???

洋房

67#
發表於 07-12-12 04:15 |顯示全部帖子
Jstn, yah I got some of those forehead coolling thing too. They also sell here in Misuwa but more expensive like $8? My friend asked me to buy in HK some oil absorbing paper for face $12hkd each here sells $5.5usd. For kids you can buy underwear stuff in Woman-street, they sell those "monk" style baby top $9hkd each. Those more fancy with long leg $45 each. I didn't really buy much in HK this time as very hard to shop with Chloe she always want to run around.
原文章由 jstn 於 07-12-12 02:58 發表
Alison:

thanks a lot for the information ... i will get some and have my mom to bring over ... the affliated website chinasprout charges more than bear.com.hk ... thank you

Nillie:
will you have can ...

洋房

68#
發表於 07-12-14 03:57 |顯示全部帖子
rose-mag,
I would go with the seond one, since children there seem more active and happy. When I looked for daycare for Chloe, there's one that had tv and all kids looked bored all staring at tv. I saw them watched tv for 2 hours. I think daycare should provide an environment that allows creativity and social with others. The language thing I think it's ok since daycare is just 1-2 yrs then Spencer can pick up english in pre-k, and also tv shows. May be you can teach him some english at home youself too. I noticed that Chloe learns most of her english from dora.
原文章由 rose-mag 於 07-12-13 15:14 發表
想各位媽咪俾D意見:我幫Spencer搵緊babysit, 好的American daycare centers 大多冇位,home care 就有幾間都有位俾我地,第一間係Vietnamese 開,講英文同廣東話,但地方好細,我地去兩次佢地都勁開暖氣,D BB 可以瞓成兩三個鐘午 ...

洋房

69#
發表於 07-12-14 04:06 |顯示全部帖子
My hospital didn't give me any panties after I gave birth. They told me not to wear any panties, and they placed some blue absorbing pad on my bed that's all. Once I got home I just wear night M pad.
原文章由 jstn 於 07-12-13 06:52 發表
Nillie:

你俾我嗰d嘢度冇網褲架bor ... actually i asked my friend in HK to buy some for me before delivery, 香港護協有得賣, but 冇 Beth Israel 俾嗰d咁舒服 ... socloudy, if you want those bought from HK ...

洋房

70#
發表於 07-12-14 04:08 |顯示全部帖子
Alison,
I wonder if they have it in Pearl (the chinese department store in china town)? Since 羊毛內衣 sounds like a chinese thing, and they sell in HK chinese department stores...
原文章由 ALISONLI 於 07-12-13 23:38 發表
bunnymonkey,
thanks for your info. will check it out.

nillie,
where can we get 羊毛內衣 in nyc ? i guess 天蠶衣 is the newer verson of 羊毛內衣 and not as "gut" 肉?
i see the thermal underwear that ...

洋房

71#
發表於 07-12-19 00:03 |顯示全部帖子
alison,
Do you know what kind of skates is suitable for Chloe at 3yr? There are some with double blades. I still need to go to the store to check it out since most not come with small size 10.

洋房

72#
發表於 07-12-22 03:35 |顯示全部帖子
Yah need to be on very flat surface otherwise can fall easily. That's why I think ice skating is easier since ice has to be smooth
原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 07-12-21 06:15 發表
Alisonli,
That will be good idea.. I can clean it and keep it for other mom.. ^O^
Yup.. Roller shates..
Ice Shating.. I bet.. I don't have the strength to keep Amanda's balance.

洋房

73#
發表於 07-12-22 03:36 |顯示全部帖子
Merry Christmas to all!!!!

原文章由 ALISONLI 於 07-12-22 00:13 發表
Happy Holidays to you all & Best of luck with the kids.

http://images2.cafemom.com/images/toolbar/icons/reindeer_a.gifhttp://images2.cafemom. ...

洋房

74#
發表於 07-12-27 01:05 |顯示全部帖子
3cats, that a very cute! Zoey is a big girl now!

Hiuyeeyee, PamAmerica is close to your house, has free airport pickup, and walking distance to subway. It's $110 but now during new year may be more expensive. Howard Johnson is $90 located in Woodside has subway nearby.

原文章由 3cats 於 07-12-25 11:38 發表
http://www.magmypic.com/uploads/d/fe/dfe9be8fd74e691bb6521325972b0c3b_FORTUNE_sm.jpg

Merry Christmas!!!

我最近整個張雜誌相, 大家睇吓啦
左個係zoey, 右係我妹個仔

洋房

75#
發表於 07-12-27 01:08 |顯示全部帖子
patvicbb,
Nice to hear from you again! Happy new year!
Yah I think HK somehow has more stimulations so babies become 醒晒once back. During our short 2 weeks visit to HK I found the same for Chloe too. Now I need to find a way to keep it up

原文章由 patvicbb 於 07-12-25 00:11 發表
各位 US Mami,

Hi! , 首先謹代表軒軒同Patrick要同大家講聲:
"Merry X'mas & Happy New Year!!"
我呢排又上少咗嚟, 因為軒軒係返到HK嘅第三日識自己行!!
唔知係咪因為返咗HK, 佢成個人醒晒, 好鬼八卦, 成日要 ...

洋房

76#
發表於 08-1-7 15:05 |顯示全部帖子
Ahchings,
How did your daughter do in the flight? Which airline did you take? Your family must love to meet your daughter, and probably already missing her by now!
原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 08-1-6 06:36 發表
Ahchings,
welcome back..前2日好凍, 呢2日都涼涼地.. 要小心凍親呀? 有冇jetlag??

zic會18號返嚟呀!.. 留11日.. 好掛住佢呀

洋房

77#
發表於 08-1-15 03:54 |顯示全部帖子
Alison,
As much as I liked my dog, I would never let him stayed in my bed. One time I had to go outside the house for 5 mins. When I came back inside I couldn't find my dog. He was on my bed hiding under my blanket!
I had a parrot after my dog died, but eventually had to remove the bird from my home because doc said it seems to be the cause of Chloe's allegy. Bird are very dusty and may trigger breathing problems.
原文章由 ALISONLI 於 08-1-15 01:05 發表
Carrie,
true. some ppl r more allergic to animals than others. i couldnt stand how ppl sleep with their dogs on the same bed though...

洋房

78#
發表於 08-1-15 03:55 |顯示全部帖子
swb91,
If you decided to bring carseat, double check whether your carseat meets the airline standard. But I guess most of the new models are allowed.
原文章由 Carrie210 於 08-1-12 15:26 發表
swb91
你話黎到hk有冇人用carseat呀? 真係唔多呀..我睇10個得3個用呀, bailee 都16個月, 同埋佢比較高大, 我覺得係唔洗帶carseat比佢用. 只要你起機同landing時用bb seat belt就得啦. 我上年10月買ticket番hk時, co ...

洋房

79#
發表於 08-1-29 23:27 |顯示全部帖子
Dorisbee,
Congrats!!! :-P Not came to BK for awhile and as soon as I do, I see some good news!! Boy or girl are both good, since 細細 can have a playmate. Hope to see you soon! Take good rest for yourself!
原文章由 dorisbee 於 08-1-22 00:34 發表
Dear all moms,

有个好消息想同妳哋分享下。我有咗呀! 剛剛12 週。呢排因為全家都病, 所以都几辛苦,好tired, 無心机做嘢!依家細細病好,我想應該会好啲啦!唔知點解,有个feeling 会生仔?!其實我同老公都無所謂,不過細細就 ...

洋房

80#
發表於 08-1-29 23:32 |顯示全部帖子
Hiuyeeyee,
Congrats to you too! Alvin does look like your hubby and very boyish look!

All,
Did vivi have a boy or girl? What about soCloudy, is Colin born yet? Sorry I'm so outdated lately and too many posts to catch up

原文章由 rose-mag 於 08-1-29 01:52 發表

Congratulations! Alvin is so cute, he's really a boy with a boyish look. My daughter Amanda bornt with a boyish look, just turns a little bit like a girl really, especially when I give her pink ou ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至