跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1760

1#
發表於 08-3-16 02:33 |顯示全部帖子
唔知澳門嘅學校K2同K3教勿呢?
any mom whose kids in k2, k3 or higher grade in elementary schools can tell me lei?

sometimes i think the standards of the schools in the North America are so low, especially the math subject. sometimes i even thought it might be even better if my kid goes to school in Macau.

大宅

2#
發表於 08-3-16 12:49 |顯示全部帖子
So, nobody's kids are in K2, K3 or higher grade??

大宅

3#
發表於 08-3-17 11:54 |顯示全部帖子
Would u mind to tell us more about what K2 and K3 classes are taught at Pui Ching, especially for Math and English?

原文章由 Cathy2002 於 08-3-17 11:07 發表

K3的內容同培正比,就真係少60%mouth:

大宅

4#
發表於 08-3-17 13:40 |顯示全部帖子
Cathy2002,

actually i've been thinking to let him study in macau. my family live pretty closed to Pui Ching, so i came over here to 8 8 lor.
i always thought the education in north america sucks. although the preschool he's attending now is considered pretty advanced in our area, sometimes i'm not sure what and how they taught the kids are appropriate.

well ... u must be a good teacher and are very patient to your kid. and i always think girls are always sweeter and easier to be taught.

although i heard that kids even learn more by home-schooling, i don't think i have the patience to teach my "monster" boy. a couple days ago, it was the "first time" i taught him something that he didn't learn from school. i asked him if he knows what is "division" in math, and i told him "divided by" just means "shared by". amazingly he knew the answers for the division questions, but he even wasn't taught the multiplications at preschool yet. however, my husband said i shouldn't have taught him so early (he's at the k2 level as in macau) and he would be bored when he goes to elementary school later. i told him i didn't teach him but just "played" with him.

anyway, if he got a chance going to school at P.C, i think i would be yelling at him every day for the homework. sigh ...

原文章由 Cathy2002 於 08-3-17 12:02 發表

sy_mom,

其實你係外國,你個囝唔需要追港澳的程度黎學習,如果你個仔對數學有興趣,你可以自己教,係無年齡限制.
我個fd的囡,k1時已懂加減四則運算,小學三年級時已懂得微積分...
(只係睇你有冇心機教啫.) ...

[ 本文章最後由 SY_Mom 於 08-3-17 13:44 編輯 ]

大宅

5#
發表於 08-3-17 15:30 |顯示全部帖子
cathy2002,

我都係講吓姐 ...
i think it's possible for him to study at P.C. la ... esp. when i read the chinese characters that u described. he just started to learn writing 2 chinese characters at the chinese school on saturday. he just traced "大, 人" and is able to recongize some simple chinese characters only. that's it.

actually i hv a friend whose kid just moved back to HK to attend the k1 at P.C. there. it's easier for them to start studying at a chinese school starting from 3. my kid will be going to kindergarten (=k3 in macau) the coming academic year.

原文章由 Cathy2002 於 08-3-17 15:02 發表

其實兩地教育方式係好唔同,唔一定話邊樣好唔好.我以前係美國住,d local 成日都問,點解中國人or亞洲人要咁辛苦,樣樣都話學,樣樣都識,唔覺得好辛苦咩?我地d美國人(一般人),覺得最緊要享受生活,有份安定的工,夠開支就 ...

大宅

6#
發表於 08-3-18 12:58 |顯示全部帖子
cathy2002,

sorry to make u misunderstood ....
actually it's hard for me to move back to macau la, as the hi-tech market in macau (even in HK) is still kinda undeveloped yet so it's hard for my husband to get a good job there, although i always miss macau.

even if my kid really studies in macau one day, i think i would prefer sending him to SKH if they accept him. i know it's hard for him to catch up the chinese as he didn't start school in macau from k1.

原文章由 Cathy2002 於 08-3-18 10:58 發表

sy_mom,

你的意思係你會於2008-2009年度,即黎緊的9月俾你個仔入培正k3 (咁會唔會太理想呢 )

就算你有人士關係,一定入到培正,我估你個仔入讀後都會幾辛苦.因為傳統學校上課第一規 ...

大宅

7#
發表於 08-3-18 14:13 |顯示全部帖子
cathy2002,

but there're not any international schools that i like in macau wor ...
although SKH is not an international school, i'd checked out their web site before and it seemed ok to me.

is the chinese taught at SKH pretty advanced?
my kid just started to learn mandarin chinese at the chinese school for a couple hours once a week. i think he can only recognize about 30-40 chinese characters and just started to write 2 simple characters now.

原文章由 Cathy2002 於 08-3-18 13:37 發表

In case your son back to Macau someday, you better choose an "International School" but not SKH. SKH is not an international school, even many Macau people think it is. SKH is an English school only ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至