首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2191

1#
發表於 07-2-21 22:21 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 沙巴2歲小朋友去ok嗎?

Jazzmama,
~$12 (malaysia money) from STAR to airport.

I don't think it is far far away from city, it takes ~10 mins taxi to downtown or by shuttlebus which is provided by hotel , $4 per person.

actually the room is big and the pools are beautiful, it is OK, I went to KK in 2005, and live in STAR for 3 days, my son and my husband enjoy very much.

nganga,
when will you go to KK next month? I am planning to go within 17/2-24/2, this time I want to try Magellan , how about your trip?which agent did you call? price?any good suggestion?

大宅

2#
發表於 07-2-23 00:33 |顯示全部帖子

nganga,
actually, I still thinking when to go.
my son is 5 years old and my daughter is 7 months old now, last time to KK was 11/2005 , my son already ~ 4, so I haven't bring along water or brought in KK, only boil the water from the tap in hotel, but this time, I also want to know whether I need to bring water for my daughter to prepare the milk and cereal.
how much for the room in magellan? through which agent?

大宅

3#
發表於 07-2-24 01:26 |顯示全部帖子

ngaga,
the room is seaview or garden view?my agent give me the price of garden view is $860, but it is $350(malaysia dollar) on the asia airline website, is it trustworthy?

大宅

4#
發表於 07-2-26 03:44 |顯示全部帖子

nganga,
sorry for too many question, you mean tax on the hotel?how much? because I cannot see on the website mention about tax,
thanks

大宅

5#
發表於 07-2-28 00:05 |顯示全部帖子

hilda,
I also want to know which agent, the price is good.
thanks

大宅

6#
發表於 07-3-2 16:23 |顯示全部帖子

nganga,
We also book 20/3-23/3 to KK, will stay in Magellan, we buy package via wincastle travel agent,and will take dragon air, how about you, may be we can meet in the airport.

大宅

7#
發表於 07-3-2 18:47 |顯示全部帖子

nganga,
my son is 5 years old, my daughter is 7 months old. I plan to stay in hotel for 1 day, to outside island for 1 day, to downtown for 1 day, same as last time to KK, actually I want to stay for 1 more day, but the flight was fully book, the agent said that it was the last 3 seat on the return flight.
btw, is it the same flight of dragon air?
departure 0755 on 20/3, return 1155 on 23/3 ,
it is too early for kid, luckily we live in Tung Chung.

see you!

大宅

8#
發表於 07-3-4 17:05 |顯示全部帖子

erikalo,
no problem!

大宅

9#
發表於 07-3-5 01:55 |顯示全部帖子

nganga,
yes, it is right, there are ferry for inter island transfer, last time ,we take ferry at the pier of shangri-la tanjung aru resort, but I don't know whether we can take ferry at the pier of sutera.
I don't think we will join tour because the price is expensvie, RM 138 for adult, and RM104 for kid, including BBQ lunch and ferry, (the price of 2005)

I think we will go to island on second day,ie 21/3,
because on the day of arrival, there is city tour and high tea which is included in the package.so we will dinning out and walk around in downtown . on the third day, we will enjoy the facilities in the resort.

大宅

10#
發表於 07-3-6 17:33 |顯示全部帖子

mind you, the information was 2005, I don't know whether it was revised now.this is run by the agent located in STAR, called "sabah holiday" web site is, www.sabahholidays.com
I had take a card from the agent when I visit there last time.
actually , it included two islands, but only stop for a while in manukan island to feed the fish near the pier, then to sapi island to spend an afternoon for swimming and activities until ~4pm, one BBQ lunch taken in sapi.
I think there are more choices run by different agents but similar price and itinerary.

大宅

11#
發表於 07-3-24 22:07 |顯示全部帖子

carolchan,
I just came back from KK,
for money exchange, beside airport, there is a department store called pacific nginkee located in center point, in LG1, just near the entrance of the supermarket , you can see a counter for money exchange, the rate is a little bit better than in the airport, I tried before, it is OK.

~2nd or 3th floor, selling baby's product, I can see lots of diaper with different brands, eg pampers, huggies ,drypes, but a little bit expensive than HK, eg Rm9.9 for 12 nos of L size pampers, but local brand is much cheaper.I brought 24 nos for 4 days , just fit .
[quote]
CarolChan 寫道:

除咗機場,市中心有無錢換?如果有, 匯價係唔係唔差唔多?

市中心超市有無尿片賣?如果有就唔駛帶,6日要用好多片片.

大宅

12#
發表於 07-3-24 22:16 |顯示全部帖子

erikalo,
just came back yesterday,
there is a kenwood wireless water boiler , I use it to boil a 4 oz milk bottle, teat, spoon,and feeding cup.

it has congee in breakfast time, but sometimes is plain congee,or chicken congee, on the first day ,I use egg yolk mixed with plain congee to feed my daughter, she like it, but on the second day, she didn't like the chicken congee, so I feed her cereal.
erikalo 寫道:
mllau

我將會3月28日去沙巴, 將會住magellan setera harbour, 應該係你住個間

你可唔可以回來時, 講下有無熱水器保水呀, 因為我都仲諗緊, 帶唔帶熱水壺去, 同埋可唔可以幫我留意下早餐有無congee, 因為我細仔14個月大, 我在想, 如果早餐有congee, 咁我就唔帶旅行電飯保去了... 如無, 我就唯有law 埋去啦...

希望你唔好介意我咁... 請你回來報告下....

謝謝...

erikalo

大宅

13#
發表於 07-3-25 02:25 |顯示全部帖子

erikalo,
my son and my husband enjoy the trip very much, my daughter is OK , not trouble during the trip, eat well and sleep well, for me, I enjoy the days which is leaving HK and my working place, actually KK is boring for me but simple for travel with kids. my favourite place is Hokkaido where I am planning to go in July .
for the island, we didn't go this time ,for more information , you may ask nganga , we met in the hotel.
erikalo 寫道:
mllau

好開心呀.. 咩都有... 咁就唔駛煩啦.. 點呀.. 係咪好好玩架...

我未去已經好想快d去..因為想休息下.. 唔駛一起身就見到一屋野要拾... heee.. 我女就仲興奮, 日日同人講, 佢下星期唔返學...

邊個島啱小朋友feed魚魚呀... um...

多謝哂你既幫忙... thank you very much...

erikalo

大宅

14#
發表於 07-3-28 22:03 |顯示全部帖子

personally, I liked STAR more,

I think the swimming pool (for kids) is much bigger and more beautiful, the room also good and big, the kid's playroom is free of charge, the buffet "dim sum" is cheap and good, RM 35 per person, kids under 12 is free for food in the hotel, the beach in the hotel is much bigger than Megellan,

BUT , megellan is nearer to downtown, free shuttle to downtow, (you have to paid RM 4 for the shuttle in STAR).

BUT more bk mami said that megellan is better.

首頁

尾頁

跳至