尾頁

別墅

積分: 548

21#
發表於 05-4-5 19:22 |顯示全部帖子

Re: ~~九龍塘媽媽會 - Part II~~

EFM,

Thanks for told me about "學林藝社(?)".
So far what do you think about HK Preschool? As I know, Jovita and Aric (YuYung's son) are study there from 2 yrs old? Can you both share your experience and give some comments about the school they're studying? I'm planning for Tanya either send her to nursery school or just put her to playgroup. So I really want to know more about this. Million thanks!!

Tracy

別墅

22#
發表於 05-4-6 12:11 |顯示全部帖子

heiheikeikei,

no problem la... we're just nearby. Kowloon Tong is in Kowloon City District only!

part II is just a continue of same mami club, because the host of part I is no more online. jamesmama is the host for us now!

別墅

23#
發表於 05-4-8 12:06 |顯示全部帖子

heiheikeikei,

even i only have 1 child now, i also feel I'm not myself (i pay full attention to her, now is getting better! but same as you, I'm also very happy when i see her happy to grow up.

seem your work is quite busy and need to travel to China. how you manage it? before I need to travel to China for a few days a week when I'm pregnant. After sometime I quit my job until now. now i'm thinking to go back to my working life or keep taking care my child, so difficult to make the decision... ?-(

別墅

24#
發表於 05-4-8 12:17 |顯示全部帖子

HelenPoPo 寫道:
Dear all,

好多日無上黎傾計啦,大家好!

最近忙到心力交粹!

要抖抖先得,真係覺得自己老喇! :cry:

helenpopo,
等d後生自己攪喇! 好似見你話去旅行抖抖ga.... "輕鬆d喇, 香港人!" 人老心不老! 仲識得要自己抖抖係好ga!! 支持你!!

別墅

25#
發表於 05-4-8 23:46 |顯示全部帖子

babytang 寫道:
tracycck,

Are you a full time mom?
Before i also very busy with my work and study. But after i give birth to baby, i quit my job and take care of him. Sometimes, i feel exhausted, but you know it is very happy to spend the time with him and see him grow up happily!!:mrgreen:

I also think about to return to work (part-time) again, but my husband say that i should teach baby with full-heartedly, and say don't think about it la!!

Esther,

I became a full time mom since I was 5-months pregnant which is Oct 2003. But I just got a job offer today and I'll return to work on 18th April.
I've a bit hestitate to take the job, because I'll miss and worry Tanya very much. That'd be great if I have a chance to work in part-time like you. I'll no doubt to take it. Also, its very good that your husband give you clear support to be a full-time mom. My husband just give me freedom to choose it, so I alway think about to return to work and now it come true!

By the way, will you consider to send Yat Yat to Tutor Time playgroup?

Tracy

別墅

26#
發表於 05-4-8 23:48 |顯示全部帖子

HelenPoPo 寫道:
[quote]
ple614 寫道:
大家好,我都住九龍城架,女女7個月大~
多多指教!
ple614

妳個女個樣好"仔"呀! [/quote]

agree! :mrgreen:

WELCOME ple614!

別墅

27#
發表於 05-4-8 23:52 |顯示全部帖子

HelenPoPo 寫道:
[quote]
tracycck 寫道:

helenpopo,
等d後生自己攪喇! 好似見你話去旅行抖抖ga.... "輕鬆d喇, 香港人!" 人老心不老! 仲識得要自己抖抖係好ga!! 支持你!!
又冇得去旅行啦! :-(

基督教服務處來電: 13/4 netnet 幼兒樂園開班啦!! :tongue:

[/quote]

希望netnet enjoy個樂園喇! 遲d comments吓個group呀! 因為我都會等tanya夠age比佢去玩吓!

別墅

28#
發表於 05-4-9 23:42 |顯示全部帖子

各位媽咪,
你哋有冇經驗/聽過/見過有媽咪放棄做全職媽媽走返出去返工ga? 我又唔係等錢養家, 雖然事業同經濟獨立對我都重要, 但一諗起要留個囡比工人湊, 個心就un住un住.... 始終成年幾無工作喇! 一直只係全心全意湊個囡, 依家突然要改變真係有d難過! :cry: 我monday就要做最後決定, 大家可唔可以分享吓你哋的睇法?! thanks!!

別墅

29#
發表於 05-4-12 22:32 |顯示全部帖子

Hi all,

Thanks for all your sharing and advise. Finally I decided not to take the job offer . I'm still a full time mummy!! I think I'm not ready to take up a full time job for now. Me and my husband felt very bad on last few days because of this issue. Now we're very happy after made the decision. :lol: :lol:

Please wear more clothes and take good care, tempature is dropping and very windy outside.

別墅

30#
發表於 05-4-12 22:36 |顯示全部帖子

heiheikeikei 寫道:
:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(
我剛剛打了編好長的中文心聲....點知按"send"後, 先知 BK server down o左 :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(
我要由頭打過 .....
祺祺 剛剛出汗退燒了 ... ( 可以小休一回)
明天再post 過

希望祺祺快d好番晒喇! 等我哋可以睇到你的心聲!

別墅

31#
發表於 05-4-13 11:23 |顯示全部帖子

jamesmama,

Can you tell me where that mami posted the part-time receptionist ah? I still can't found it after some searching.
I was working in HRM last few years. Good to hear that you're studying in the same field as well. Where you took the study?

For May tea gathering , shall we make it as soon as possible before you moved? By the time you must be very busy! I suggest: 2/5/05 (Monday, its a public holiday). How about other mummy?

別墅

32#
發表於 05-4-13 11:26 |顯示全部帖子

HelenPoPo 寫道:
tracycck

咁幾時我地可以約去下午茶!

anytime la.... 閒日我就比較方便lol!

別墅

33#
發表於 05-4-15 13:10 |顯示全部帖子

jamesmama,

Thanks for doing this for us. I PM my mobile number and emaill to you already.

Jamesmama 寫道:
HelenPoPo,

That good idea. They can PM to me and I will make the list to email to all of you once completed.

不如我地九龍塘媽媽會,都交換下電話、e-meil‥,方便約會丫!

但係應該點進行?? ?-( [/quote][/quote]

別墅

34#
發表於 05-4-18 00:02 |顯示全部帖子

No problem.... James and your exam are more important!! Our gathering can held anytime later. If you're too busy to do our contact list, I can do it for you if needed.

Jamesmama 寫道:
James & I will very busy, because the exam will hold on 1 June. And my sister-in-law will back form Canada and I will be a tour guid. And my new module will exam on June too. May I postpond the gathering on middle of June. Sorry about that.

別墅

35#
發表於 05-4-18 00:10 |顯示全部帖子

嘩! 好靚呀! 尢其白色個件! 等我得閒都整番件先! 話係helen popo 介紹有冇discount ga?

HelenPoPo 寫道:
jamesmama

得左啦!

請大家睇下我 d 新衫!

以下係幫我做衫既 Design 資料,妳地同 Albee聯絡啦!

Albee Design
銅鑼灣東角道東角駅239A
www.albeedesign.com

E-mail add - tiffany@ albeedesign.com
電話:9196 3785

通常我係有鍾意既相就send俾Tiffany,佢覺得好就design俾demo我睇,合意做左先去�!

當然我做衫就要揀size啦,但Tiffany已經知道我size,而家係交哂俾佢諗!!
:evil:

別墅

36#
發表於 05-4-18 00:20 |顯示全部帖子

babytang,

Thanks for your support. Now I'm still a full-time mom!!
Gathering on weekday for our little child? Good idea!!
I hope Tanya have some regular playmates, do you have the same in mind? If yes, we may gather 1-2 times a week for our child to play together? Then they can make friend and learn from each other!! Anyone interested, please join us!

babytang 寫道:
tracycck,

Congratulation!! You have made a great decision! No matter your decision, I will support you!
So, you still be a full-time mom right now? Let's have a gathering with our little babies in weekday!

Dear Annie,

Hope Siu Siu get well soon!
For me, I will warn my maid if she do wrong thing for baby!
I will say: I will punish you by deduction of salary!!
(just warning)!!

Jamesmama,
That's great if we can have gathering! Anytime I will be available!!

別墅

37#
發表於 05-4-18 00:40 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Annie,

Hope Siu Siu is fine now!!
You must be busy in preparing to go back to school - teaching! Are you also feel very difficult to make this decision? Anyway, my support to you! Babytang and me are talking about to have a weekday gathering for our child, do you want to join us before you start working? Most the weekdays I'm free. Please take a date.

別墅

38#
發表於 05-4-18 11:36 |顯示全部帖子

jamesmama,

That's great! Thanks very much!

別墅

39#
發表於 05-4-22 11:44 |顯示全部帖子

babytang,

Now almost every morning I'll bring Tanya to the park which just nearby our home. Same as you, we'll also go to Festival Walk: Taste, Toyrus... we can join together?!) Sometime we'll go to Jusco in Lok Fu, Juction Road Park or 歌和老街公園...

As helenpopo suggests, we can play at each other's home also! Anyone home will be convenience? Around my home is quite noisy recently as so much maintenance is ongoing. :-(

For our first time, shall we gather at park which jamesmama suggests before - Mongkok Century Plaza, there's a park just outside the food court at the shopping mall. How about the coming Monday, 25/3/2005? Around 3:00pm? Or you've other suggestions?

Any other mummy interested, please join us and suggest!!

babytang 寫道:
tracycck,

Where do you usually play with Tanya?

For me, i will bring Yat Yat to the playroom in the club house (even it is very old). Sometimes, I would like to bring him to the Festival Walk (supermarket, Toyrus). Sometimes, i would like to bring him to other BK mammies or my friends house to have mini gatherings.

Any suggestion for our gathering?

別墅

40#
發表於 05-4-22 12:44 |顯示全部帖子

會呀! jamesmama係我哋嘅攪手, 佢依排比較忙, 要六月到先會再大攪. 但我哋都正想定期有d聚會等小朋友做吓friend, 一齊去玩吓, 你有咩提意不妨提出呀!

ple614 寫道:
請問你地會否搞gathering??

首頁

尾頁

跳至