夫婦情感

跳至

首頁

尾頁

子爵府

積分: 11904

1#
發表於 09-11-14 00:27 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, 2 of you 月入9萬; how come still renting and 冇樓冇車?

子爵府

2#
發表於 09-11-14 00:45 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 getbby 於 09-11-14 00:18 發表
我老婆個個星期都咁同我講: 好後悔嫁俾你!

If she says this too often, it for sure can hurt your feelings. Did you do something which really upset her? Have you warned her before that you don't like her saying ths?

子爵府

3#
發表於 09-11-14 03:20 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 getbby 於 09-11-14 01:09 發表

sorry, 係兩萬幾,係咪好少呢。。

Hi Getbby, 兩萬幾 is well done! It seems that you're lacking self-confidence. I guess what your wife said has hurt your self-esteem. Her love to you has probably changed as you said she has meet more well-off people in the bank now and you can't satisfy her desire in financial status. When people are in love, they tend to see things positively. But according to you, you wife can only see the emptiness of a half-full glass. It also seems to me that your wife has looked down on you and doesn't respect you much.

I guess you are seriously in pain in this relationship, otherwise your won't think of committing suicide. (Don't do it!)

Talk to your wife about how you feel and what you want to be changed. If talking between you two doesn't work, go see a counselor. If that doesn't work, think of divorce as a positive step instead of a failure! As 21g said, "你搵3萬,好好架啦, ... 好男人,大把
女仔中意,得閒咪同阿女出黎玩,唔使愁喎".

[ 本帖最後由 IaMMoYY 於 09-11-14 03:21 編輯 ]

首頁

尾頁

跳至