跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 360

1#
發表於 07-1-4 00:41 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 好唔開心....無人明白

Absolutely can understand your situation and feeling. I am a full-time mum with two babies, my maid is also as bad as yours. I need to follow up everything she is working, just like an asistant.

I talked with my maid this morning, why I am hiring her to help me out, but at the end, I am the one to help her out. I asked her (just kidding) to pay half of her salary to me for my "assistant" job. She was scared, but keep making the mistakes. e.g. she forgot to turn on the rice cooker tonight. ?-(

Luckily, my hubby is very understanding and keep asking me whether I want to change the maid, but I am afraid the next one would be even worse and with bad behaviour, and it takes time for my babies to get along with the maid, so I am a bit reluctant to hire a new one. But I finally decide to find a new one , but just wondering whether I should hire a bun bun or a yan yan.

複式洋房

積分: 360

2#
發表於 07-1-6 16:23 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 好唔開心....無人明白

I am not showing off, I am glad that my hubby is very understanding and he knows how angry I am when I have to deal with such a stupid and lazy and tricky maid.

I guess my hubby can share my feeling because:
- he is working 5-day a week, so he can tell how bad the maid is when he is at home on every Saturaday
- and he suffers a lot when I get upset by the maid, you know i have to find somewhere to release my anger

Can your husbands stay with you for one whole day at home, then, I think your husbands can tell how bad your maids are. It helps him to understand your pressures.

首頁

尾頁

跳至