首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 8476

41#
發表於 09-10-22 13:57 |顯示全部帖子
mavis,
my son is in N1A (full day) - welcome!!

McDonDon is the easiest way to hold party, but my son is still not good at communicating, not even making friend

男爵府

42#
發表於 09-10-27 22:18 |顯示全部帖子
韜韜b,
Same here, my son can also say single words and his bb language only, I am also worry as he has to attend an assessment again in the govt clinic this Dec, I think it is "language delay", he can talk but just not at the pace as we expect, my elder son can speak so well at this age that made me even worry on this smaller one.
原帖由 韜韜b 於 09-10-23 17:14 發表
hi 各位MAMI, 我都有興趣JOIN 大家O既PARY 一起玩.

MARVISWONG : 我個仔仔都係讀N1A 半日班架. 佢2/10 番左學之後就一直病啦.. 都係今個星期一先開始比佢番學. 2/10 番學唔知有無見過你呢..其實都唔知仔仔係唔係 ...

I just attended a mcdondon party ydy, really think it's not a good place for 2-year-old especially not all can understand the game instruction, any clubhouse we can go?

男爵府

43#
發表於 09-10-31 11:23 |顯示全部帖子
Sim, did u check pm?

Mavis, just want to share with you my case, my elder son started his N1 at 2 years old, same as your girl, he could speak very well but he took 1 month to adapt to the school (not Zenith), he cried every morning when I had to leave, I also worried a lot that time as if we had made a wrong decision, but the teacher said he was perfectly OK after we left in fact, he would play and enjoy the class, just the feeling of separation was still there every morning, he refused to wear uniform several times and we had to bring the uniform to school for the teacher to dress for him. Kids are better in adaption by time and experience lah, take time and take it easy.

I donno if the 'brand' of the kinda matter in the primary school interview, my experience is the performance of the kid during interview is much more important.

男爵府

44#
發表於 09-11-1 22:25 |顯示全部帖子
Sim, no pm from you wor just tell me yes or no lah

男爵府

45#
發表於 09-11-2 23:10 |顯示全部帖子
Count me in for the BBQ gathering lah, I want my son to be more sociable and can communicate with others better lah!

Tina,
So you wont hire a new one after your girl starts school?

I saw a grandma complaining about her grandson's hand being bited with bruise, who's that kid doing this biting thing for so long?!!

Lovelyfrog, Fanny
Good to know you both stay in Zenith lah (probably)!

All NET in Zenith look smart and nice gar, those handsome boys are really too handsome - I am not available and too old to date them :lol Ms Olga is the class teacher of my son, her son also studies in Zenith - K1.

男爵府

46#
發表於 09-11-3 12:01 |顯示全部帖子
Tina,
My son is also in full day class

Lovelyfrog,
My son's sportshoes with a blue puma stripe, I bought them before school starts so didnt buy a new pure white for him, it's ok ah.

Fanny,
Once u study in private kinda, u have to prepare you pay more than govt subsidied kinda, I do think the fee is expensive :-| Agree with Lovelyfrog that 30min-1 hr English time is not bad as SJ only offers half day class, it's much better than other kinda that only 2 sessions with xx mins a week lah. If you really pick SJ, you can also spend sometime at home to let your kid practise more by playing DVD/CD or TV lor.
Very cold today.....

男爵府

47#
發表於 09-11-3 22:50 |顯示全部帖子
Tina ma, just noticed that your little Tina has the same birthday as my hubby! Her birthday is coming, how to celebrate? Btw, my son starts in mid Aug as he's born in June, he's in N1A. I bought the sticker label and fabric lables in Yuen Long Plaza (G/F), try look look there. Fabric ones are good to sew to the uniform, also remember to write the name in the shoes altho it cant guarantee your shoes must be with your girl's feet - last week my son wore wrong shoes home

Fanny, like u gals, I wont tell where I live on the web In fact there are 3 "seasons" in Kam Tin, donno which one u saw last time, and in fact there are many houses in Kam Tin gar.........

I also used my lunch time to go shopping for some winter clothings to the kids, 4 underwear tees, 2 tees with stand color , 2 casual wears for the kids and a birthday gift to my hubby and just bid 2 sleeping bags on yahoo for the kids too

I donno if Zenith allows parents to buy the book separately as I didnt notice if there is price breakdown, just know I can only skip the blanket bag (under $100) as there is no nap time for K3 - but I only knew this after the school starts so I also bought one for little bro.

[ 本帖最後由 niklaus903 於 09-11-3 23:08 編輯 ]

男爵府

48#
發表於 09-11-4 14:26 |顯示全部帖子
Sim,
As Nik jumped in in K1 so I dont have N1 books for little bro to take this year, so in any case, we have to pay for new books lah, and will only know if they really change books as I can compare the K1 books then.

1. Wendy Sim (2A2C)
2. Emma (2A1C)
3. Bobo (2A1C)
4. Fanny (2A1C)
5. Elaine-lovelyfrog (2A1C)
6. Agnes (Tina Mami) (2A1C) - 2 yrs old lah, not B lah
7. June(junejunekoko) (2A1C)
8. Nik ma (2A2C)

男爵府

49#
發表於 09-11-5 10:33 |顯示全部帖子
There is no food provided for school picnic gar, last year when we went Sai Kung 獅子會自然教育中心, we didnt bring any food as we had lunch in the 聰鳴茶座, check from web that there is a snack kiosk in the park but donno if they have enough food to provide even for BBQ, I called but no answer, can you also try to get some info: 2264 0595 (http://www.travelinsaikung.org.hk/chinese/land/beaches.shtml).

男爵府

50#
發表於 09-11-11 11:25 |顯示全部帖子
I checked with my friend who just went the site last Sunday, there is only a kiosk selling snack including chicken drumsticks, so sure that we have to bring our own food. BBQ will be too trouble for us this time, let's have our BBQ together in our own gathering then

男爵府

51#
發表於 09-11-12 21:54 |顯示全部帖子
Sim,
First time to join school picnic? Does SL also organise this kind of gathering? Comparatively speaking, Zenith does not offer much out-of-school activities, only 1-2 visits each year like library, post office or supermarket, Nik will go Tuen Mun 交通安全城 next week, I read from the website of his previous kinda, there are lot of visits, more exposure but they offer 'standard' curriculum, so there are always pros and cons.

男爵府

52#
發表於 09-11-16 23:09 |顯示全部帖子
淫威?? Better compromise lah, no regret from both at the end, there must be 'give' and 'take', can't get everything you want. I mentioned in my last message that Zenith offers good syllabus but less exposure for kids to see outside the school, but we can do this to compensate. I also wants my sons to better equip their knowledge so that they can catch up the primary school work easily and will have more choices in choosing schools, and y not have a better language foundation, no matter for them to use in reading books, watching cartoon, or travelling, it's fun to learn.

男爵府

53#
發表於 09-11-19 22:47 |顯示全部帖子
Good Good Good! Stay with me lah!!

I called school today to ask about the picnic, they said we will be leaving the site around 2 pm, so dont worry too much about the food lah, just eat some then go for a high tea lah!

男爵府

54#
發表於 09-11-27 22:50 |顯示全部帖子
We will be in Bus #8 with nik.

To be frank, dont trouble too much and also dont expect too much, u will never know what will be until you experienced it. Take it easy lah.

For SJ, I am sure the environment is much better than Zenith, but I dont think they can help on DSS application, same as Zenith, as admission to DSS/Private school will really depends on the interview performance mah.

Let's meet tmr lah!

男爵府

55#
發表於 09-11-28 22:52 |顯示全部帖子
Great to see you all today tho I finally only know lovelyfrog and fanny

男爵府

56#
發表於 09-11-30 23:34 |顯示全部帖子
I am ok for daytime bbq too.

Sim,
I also saw your son enjoyed a lot playing kite with your hubby on the hill.

My little son finally met his classmates 1 hour before leaving and played for a short while only but he couldnt tell any name yet

男爵府

57#
發表於 09-12-1 14:26 |顯示全部帖子
Then I buy snack lah

男爵府

58#
發表於 09-12-1 22:35 |顯示全部帖子
Sim,
Can we park our car in?
If so, is that far from car park to the BBQ pitch?
How many charcoal to buy?
How many adults and kids in total for drink?

男爵府

59#
發表於 09-12-4 23:35 |顯示全部帖子
Sorry ah, I will have a company function on 20/12 and will be out to HK Island in the whole afternoon, cant join the BBQ ah

男爵府

60#
發表於 09-12-8 00:12 |顯示全部帖子
hey, I called school today and confirmed that if you gals study in half day session for international class, there would be only ENG and PTH; since my son is in full day class so there is cantonese for homework session - then seems it's reasonable. I am also thinking to shift to half day next year for the little one then he has more time to do something else out of the classroom. For curiosity, I went St Joseph ydy, wow, it's really remote even it seems close to my living place.

Enjoy your BBQ lah, in case I dont need to go HK side (not confirmed yet indeed), I will join gar!

首頁

尾頁

跳至