跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1473

1#
發表於 08-7-19 21:23 |顯示全部帖子
Sorry I don't know how to type chinese.

My case is very similar to Velmal, but I am a man. Moreover, in recent months, she started to go out and come back very late (after midnight) 4-5 days a week. We argue many time and she denial she has affair outside. I am very contradicted, in one hand, when she is here, just argue, while I am very unhappy of waiting her come back at night. I have to take care my very young daughter. Really don't know how to do, divorce?? I am a kind bored oerson and maybe soend too much time to my daughter, but as a man, really cannot stand. I want to know the opinion in the female side

大宅

2#
發表於 08-7-20 06:45 |顯示全部帖子
everyday, I go back home after work immediately to take care my daughter. She has her own small business since last years, (i support her as i know this is her dreaam), one of her colleaque (20+, 10 years younger) admire her v much, always send SMS saying I love you, before she has shown me, resuring me that this is the style of boy nowaday, not really mean "love". Recently, even worst, she know another 20+ boy and he start his own small business recently, she help him to start the business, I express I don't like that coz I want her spend more time at home and as her own business still loosing, should pay more time in her own and this pose great financial burden to me as well. We argue many time, she said why I cannot support her, just regards she is working as volunteer, she just want to do what she like, she feel happy when helping him. she said she won't like them, just treat them as good friend, i really don't know if I should trust her, anyway, painful. Even worst, as she is so busy, i need to help her business at night for many trival things, she will be very angry if i have made mistake either home stuff or business stuff. I told her i would take taking care my daughter as 1st priority, and i have too much pressure, to earn money,.to help the home stuff, support her business.etc. Again, agruing so many time.

If not the daughter, i think i would have decided already, but my daughter love both of us v much, how should i do???

大宅

3#
發表於 08-7-21 20:18 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 velma 於 08-7-21 03:33 發表
sadman,
咁你太太都幾自私
咁不如你同你太太講"不如我都quit 埋份工, 一齊去幫你朋友啦", 講笑咋

既然係面對面傾唔到計, 不如你寫信, 或者係email 比佢, 講下你worry d 咩, 你自己財政上既壓力啦 ...

hi, I really admire you. You can stand all this hard feeling, you are still young, a long long future. All because yr son? I understand. Hope your tomorrow is much better.

首頁

尾頁

跳至