跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 274

1#
發表於 12-3-21 23:05 |顯示全部帖子
hi 樓主,
你知城大教職員協會主席何許人 -- John Tse (謝永齡), 人所共知他是唐派的. 他力排眾議提名唐後, 發了電郵給全體教職員解釋立場... 唉...

本人親戚and一友人在CityU工作, 但都是支持梁 (註: 親戚是因為其餘2位候選人太差, 友人是真正欣賞梁的務實)

複式洋房

2#
發表於 12-3-21 23:14 |顯示全部帖子

剛Search 到一份相關文章, 令人懷疑謝永齡是否公器私用...

謝永齡提名唐 城大教員質疑未諮詢

【明報專訊】身兼城大教職員協會主席的高教界選委謝永齡提名唐英年參選特首,引來部分城大教職員質疑。同為高教界選委的協會理事馮偉華指出,謝的提名沒有經過協會內部討論,他會詢問對方為何提名引來全城不滿的唐英年。

此外,支持唐英年的立法會議員林大輝在電台上稱,前日唐英年報名後仍陸續收到提名,包括九倉主席吳光正,現正考慮如何處理這些提名。

對於前民主黨員謝永齡提名唐英年,馮偉華表示,雖然今屆謝永齡不是以泛民名義參選,但原本以為大家理念接近,這次謝的提名沒經過教職員協會討論,「這麼差都提名?我有這個疑問,想要他解釋一下理據」。城大公共及社會行政學系副教授葉健民指出,高教界希望香港政府守法廉潔,謝沒理由提名唐英年,他已向城大教職員協會發出電郵,了解謝的立場。

另外,法律界選委張達明稱他未提名任何人,重申提名會用作協助只差少數票才可入閘的特首參選人,目前立法會主席曾鈺成和新民黨主席葉劉淑儀均未曾聯絡他。

複式洋房

3#
發表於 12-3-21 23:40 |顯示全部帖子
You are right - his own position won't have much impact on the polling result directly. However, he provides comment as materials for the media in Tong's camp which can have a big influence on general public. Our view on Leung is based on our congitive ability; however, as human, our thinking will be changed if we keep exposing to a certain opionion (in other words, brainwash).

Reading from your post, I reckon that you are not irrational. Please step back and look at the overall picture again.

Please look at the source of the materials, then look at the carrier (i.e. the media). It's not difficult to find out that all the recent negative claims on Leung were from Democratic Party, Liberal Party and the tycoon gangs, and were carried by HKEJ, Sing Tao, Apple Daily.

Please also take a look of Leung's supporters. Those stand out and speak for Leung are those with integrity and good professional track record. I can't see the same quality from the other 2 parties.

Right, to declare -- I have recently changed my stance from indifference to support Leung. I'm a fulltime housewife with tertiary education background and from lower layer of the middle class.

複式洋房

4#
發表於 12-3-22 03:58 |顯示全部帖子

..” Maybe the media should look seriously into the rootcause.” .. well said.

However, what is the case now! It’s disappointing to see media are 公器私用. We know SingTao owned by Ho, AppleDaily by Lai and HKEJ by Richard Li. I would challenge the critics on Leung from these media are driven by personal agenda/interest. However, I have no proof, so this can only be my doubt.

eko and myce,

I share completely your thought. While we already lost our high degree of autonomy, we cannot afford to lose our freedom and right. I think this is our bottomline.

Can share with you some of my thoughts…

(1) During the nomination period, the pro-Tang media sang loudly that Leung didn’t have the blessing from CPG; and the saying even claimed that CPG persuaded Leung to withdraw… My question: if Leung is an undercover communist, why CPG not support him to race for the CE post? I don’t understand. Someone is lying somehow. Is Leung really a communist? Or, Has CPG never stop Leung joining the race? Or, this is only a trick to stop the election committee to nominate Leung?

Regarding the accusation of Leung being an undercover communist, there is another big question I cannot figure out… Leung was said to be an undercover because people see this as the only reason he was appointed as 基本法諮詢委員會秘書長
in such a young age of 30s (HKEJ’s saying). Then, his enrolment would be before 1985. However, it is hard to imagine a communist member dares to criticize CPG publicly on the June-4 tragedy. Leung placed a public critic on HK papers in 1989… My question: Is CPG so open-minded to forgive a member who doesn’t obey to the code of conduct of the Party? Even, to support this extraordinary member to be the CE of HK? Is Leung really a communist? Or, the accusation is just a forge?

(2) Tang said Leung suggested to suppress HK’ers with riot cops. Later, Mr. Tin mentioned about draw help from PLA (the army). However, Tin also reinstated that he cannot remember if Leung has made such suggestions. My question: While there are meeting participants standing out to defence Leung, but Tang Camp can provide no proof? Why all the accusations are one-sided story without proof?

(3) Rumours said that CPG supports Leung because Leung agrees to roll out Act-23 etc. My question: If this is really the condition for the CPG’s greenlight, then Tang would have made his commitment in the very beginning as he has gained CPG’s support in day one? Donald Tsang has also made the same commitment for getting his CE post? This sounds ridiculous to me. But again, like the accusations, my doubt is supported with no ground.

I have too many unsolved questions.

Sigh… so sad to see HK trapped in such dark era. It’s so dark that illusions and truth are blurred. My stance in favour to Leung is not due to anti tycoon feeling, it’s driven by my cognitive thinking and judgement. But, I maybe wrong. We never know until the day comes.

eko and myce, do you have chance to watch the Commercial Radio interview with 羅康瑞www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAs8fMDUOck? If Law was not lying, then my chance of a winning bet is high.

複式洋房

5#
發表於 12-3-22 16:45 |顯示全部帖子
eko, I understand your concern and also have the same reservation. But, I do have a bigger worry if the election is out ruled by blank votes.

CPG have promised HK with universal suffrage in 2017. If they see the current election becomes so out of control, what will they do for the 2017 U-S? What measures will they impose to regain the control... I can see nothing but nightmare.

首頁

尾頁

跳至