跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2282

1#
發表於 07-7-3 21:51 |顯示全部帖子
Hi buddies,

we need to create a new topic since the message posted under the previous forum cannot be read

Gloria,

you have once mentioned about the ergonomic table/chair, any photo....I'm looking for a chair which suits Rachel. My friend refer me to www.smartable.com.hk...but cost HK1,4xx for one chair

[ 本文章最後由 Ramomo 於 07-7-3 22:07 編輯 ]

大宅

2#
發表於 07-7-4 09:47 |顯示全部帖子
I don't like this new upgrade also......

Bluestar,
have a nice trip

大宅

3#
發表於 07-7-4 13:30 |顯示全部帖子
Kitty,

what a pity ? how did you lost your wallet ? how come you have put >$7000 cash, I never put more than >$1000 in my wallet. ....算啦...破財擋災

大宅

4#
發表於 07-7-7 14:28 |顯示全部帖子
Gloria,

will go and take a look of the chair before making decision...they have a warehouse at Laichikok, let you have my comment later la!

LSW,

Regarding the story box, it is quite expensive HK$40 and I have a source to buy from one buyer ccy_line (Ms Chan) at Yahoo HK bidding forum, she sold the back issue (new) at only HK$25 each, if more than 10 can have extra 5% off. Try to seach it at Yahoo orelse I can pm you her email address if needed.

As for the reading kids, we finally order as a group at 20% discount. I have recevied issue 13, it is good for the kid to learn the vocabulary except the comprehension passage which refelcts that the editor should be Chinese.

Bluestar,

Will piglet attend any summer camps at SF / LA? When is the exact date that you will be flying back to HK ?

[ 本文章最後由 Ramomo 於 07-7-7 14:31 編輯 ]

大宅

5#
發表於 07-7-8 09:51 |顯示全部帖子
LSW,

yeah HK$25 is really worth since the price of the back issue which is available at bookfair is higher than this price ! check pm for the email address. I have ordered 10 pcs of STORY BOX only, good !

As for the table & chair, they have a website www.smartable.com.hk you can take a brief look over this website and I'll let you have the address next week.

QZY books : TTM is so kind to call me at the airport before departure to KK and advise me the books are with her. Thanks for reminding me.

大宅

6#
發表於 07-7-9 19:00 |顯示全部帖子
Bluestar,

It's really sorry to hear about this .....
but I support you ......
"I never believe that I should shut up if wrongly scolded
even by a senoir of family"

大宅

7#
發表於 07-7-10 09:46 |顯示全部帖子
Bluestar,

take a look at this website

http://los-angeles.hotelscheap.org/

大宅

8#
發表於 07-7-11 08:46 |顯示全部帖子
Gloria,

it's good with all the things on one page, i.e. pinyin, order of the strokes, examples and explanation....where is it from?

大宅

9#
發表於 07-7-12 11:44 |顯示全部帖子
Gloria,

May I know the title of the interesting book which yo post the days before ? at DangDang....I'm interested in it and may ask LSW to do me a favour in ordering it, if possible.

Busy for the past few days to meet the project deadines this morning. Tomorrow will off to attend my girl's graduation ceremony and next Tuesday...fly to Vancouver and will be back on 30 July.

Re the ice stick, my vote is red bean 1st and sweet corn 2nd. The prawn is good and we are going to cook with Ketchup this week.

Also would like to buy the sun tan lotion for Rachel and I have forgotten the brand which you have mentioned last time in KK ? What is the brand ?

[ 本文章最後由 Ramomo 於 07-7-12 11:45 編輯 ]

大宅

10#
發表於 07-7-12 15:58 |顯示全部帖子
LSW, Bluestar,

we can delete the pm message only after we have viewed it and the delete key is at the left bottom corner of the pm message.

LSW,

may need your help to order sth at DangDang....let me have a chat with Gloria 1st. Thanks.

Bluestar,

a little bit worry about our trip next week...... we'll go to Vancouver with my girl's 3 other classmates (i.e. total 4 families) next week. Hope we'll enjoy the trip !

大宅

11#
發表於 07-7-30 13:34 |顯示全部帖子
Hi buddies,

back from Vancouver last night.....v exhausted by taking more than 14 hours ride to Banff but it's worth when we arrived the Lake Louise.

We are very relaxed last week after sending our kids to school, shopping, eating...went with 2 luggage bags and back with 4 luggagge bags. We bought GEOX kid's shoes (on 50% sale), GAP, ROOTS jackets, tees (50-50% off), shampoo (Pante PRO-V, Neutrogena), QUAKER Oat at COSTCO v.v.v. cheap).

Kitty,
Congrats to Kv....so smart!

Bluestar,
welcome u back !

LSW,
have your contacted the yahoo seller for the back issue of STORY BOX ? it's really worth after your quote of $40 available at Book Exhibition.

Agree that Harry Goh Goh magical show is not as good as last year, but my girl was invited to participate on stage ...she's so excited. We are going to watch the McDull show and Paper Puppetry this weekend.

大宅

12#
發表於 07-8-1 13:47 |顯示全部帖子
Bluestar,

what is cellotape ??

We bought all the books at Ching Kung Bookstore HK$1,3xx withl plastic cover wrap provided for each books.

I heard from the parents that they need to bring a plastic mat for lunch.....where can we buy it ?

How about dymo tape ? is it necessary to print their name and stick to the book cover ?

大宅

13#
發表於 07-8-2 15:51 |顯示全部帖子
GC,

old cakes :lol :lol

Carlychung,

Dr. Kxxx shoe is very heavy...you can try POPI and Toonsland which have round head shoes and around HK$1xx when on sale.

I have ordered the labels and transparent stickers at one of the label shop advertised at BK website here.

大宅

14#
發表於 07-8-2 15:54 |顯示全部帖子
Bluestar,

just learnt from another topic at BK that few stocks on Zeven school bags available .... only 1 style for girl and 3-4 styles for boys, hurry up.

大宅

15#
發表於 07-8-2 16:45 |顯示全部帖子
I ordered the tags and labels from this website :
www.labelshophk.com

tags to be sew onto the clothes : HK$100 for 36 pcs
label sticker with Eng & Chin names HK$50 for 120 pcs

大宅

16#
發表於 07-8-6 19:44 |顯示全部帖子
Bluestar,

How come I cannot meet you on Saturday, we are at TST whole day attending the workshops and watching the show of International Carnival.

We have watched Charlotte's Web movie at Space Museum last night ...

大宅

17#
發表於 07-8-7 09:06 |顯示全部帖子
GC,

you can take a look at these 2 websites :
www.iou.com
www.labelshophk.com

full day school for Hei Hei.... K1...is that right ? Hope he will enjoy and adapt the school life.

大宅

18#
發表於 07-8-8 15:21 |顯示全部帖子
Gloria,

severance payment = redudancy payment, normally the maid will be entitled after completed 2 years of service with us and we are not going to find a replacement. (However, we seldom/never will let maid know about it).

as for the long service payment, the maid with not less than 5 years under a continuous contract is eligible for it under the following :
- she is dismissed but : not summarily dismissed due to her serious misconduct; dismissal is not by reason of redundancy.
-employment contract of a fixed terms expires without being renewed
- resigns on ground of ill health
- dies

大宅

19#
發表於 07-8-9 09:08 |顯示全部帖子
GC,

if she resigns by her own, no long service payment (LSP) is required even though more than 5 years, however, if after completion of 3rd contract i.e. 6 years, the LSP is necessary under the clause : employment contract of a fixed term expires without being renewed.

As for the redundancy/severance/lay-off payment, the staff will only entitled to it after completion of 2 years service and the vacancy will not be filled up any more.

原文章由 GloriaChung 於 07-8-8 23:03 發表
RMM

Is 'resigns due to ill health' a condition ? Would resignation of any nature do?

大宅

20#
發表於 07-8-9 15:51 |顯示全部帖子
Bluestar,

Thanks for the update. I have bought some 2nd hand RF from BK mom here, only $30 each. will take a look at the TC at Dxxxx tonight.
原文章由 Bluestar 於 07-8-9 14:57 發表
Dywoks :

Paperbacks under :
Tiara Club
Rainbow Fairies

Buy 2 get 1 free !!

(suitable for girls only )

[ 本文章最後由 Ramomo 於 07-8-9 15:52 編輯 ]

首頁

尾頁

跳至