尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 283

1#
發表於 04-8-18 23:50 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有冇係"貓飛"番工既, 入o黎吹o下水啦!

Ho-Ma-Ma,

Here comes my late reply~~~~"sor-lee"!
I've been really busy ar these days.... busy at preparing baby's stuffs like bed, clothes, etc as I will need two sets of stuffs coz my mom has changed her mind and promised to take care of my baby for me So, that's why I've cancelled the employment of my maid whom we expected to start work in beginning of september. Though it's a good news to me, but it also means that Mr Chan and i can only be 'weekend-parents" lah!
i had went for the 4D ultra sound already lah, bb seems to look like her father very much~~~~~~
haha
How's your new life ar? Is everything going smooth there? are you getting along well with your father and mother in law? take good care ar!
i go sleep lah, very sleepy ar!

複式洋房

2#
發表於 04-8-24 23:12 |顯示全部帖子

Ho-Ma-Ma

ha-lo ha-lo, i'm back lah, doctor said just a little bit "cheung wai yim", nothing serious, baby is healthy and "she" weights 1.9kg lah. Forgot if I have told you that it's a baby girl?! So excited now but get quite nervous as the due date is getting closer and closer. (32 weeks now). I've been really exhausted these days during the "peak"......but i'm just a week away from my "unpaid", so looking forward to taking a good rest.

How're Siu Wa and Sai Lo ar? send us some pics when you are not busy la! :lol:

複式洋房

3#
發表於 04-8-31 09:50 |顯示全部帖子

Ho-Ma-Ma,

wai, sorry ar, long time no talk lah~~~~ Everytime when I started to type a message, we get terribly busy here! hahahaha

This is my last day at work b4 my "long vacation"!
(just half day jar) hor hor hor

My feets now are big like elephants' , lucky that I can have a break and take a good rest!

Sounds like Siu Wa is growing up lot now.... How heavy is Sai lo now?

複式洋房

4#
發表於 04-9-3 14:44 |顯示全部帖子

Hayley ma ma, Chak Chak mom,

How's work these two days? busy still?
"peak" should almost end, so "gam ba dei"
I just went to the doctor's this morning, "lum ba" and throat has a little bit inflection. (remember we had that koren food for lunch on monday, chak chak mom?) My throat doesn't seem right after then.
Other than that, i'm pretty ok, although boring sometimes, but do enjoy the "peace" and the "pace" at home. Baby weights 5 pounds 3 now, and i'm at my 34th week now.

Oh, forgot if Haley ma ma is on leave this week?
Coz Haley starts school, right?

Say hi to "bo-lin" ma for me la!!

Ho-ma ma, where are you ar? seems like you're busy lately wor, please "po-tau" la!
:-P

複式洋房

5#
發表於 04-9-4 21:30 |顯示全部帖子

Haley MaMa
我終於買咗手寫板啦!好開心呀。我對腳好似冇咁腫啦,不過昨日医生都話依然勵喎。至於喉嚨發炎已食消炎葯咯。我想因為之前返工忙太辛苦依家一次過病囉!嘩27○個客呀?咪忙死?Haley咁叻女冇喊呀!你陪佢返到幾時呀?好啦下次再傾過啦!我未知開刀定自己生住要睇吓阿b几重先哈哈

複式洋房

6#
發表於 04-9-4 22:00 |顯示全部帖子

Chak Chak Mom,細佬點呀,腫晒呀?咁咪喊7彩?
我都知要運動多D架啦如果唔係.........哈哈....返嚟迫爆件衫就唔好啦!話晒出自名設計師之手,吓嘩?哈哈
調動呀?點調法呀?,我有冇份呀?收到風唔好唔記得8俾我知喎!係呢,嗰個MR VEGETABLE點呀?好嘈呀?屈我呀?得閒CALL我啦

複式洋房

7#
發表於 04-9-6 15:18 |顯示全部帖子

Ho-ma-ma,
嘩!セ妳終於浦頭啦?生活開始慣未呀?我地個個都好掛住你,成日提起你架
得閒唔好偷懶寫多兩隻字報平安啦!!

Haley-ma-ma,
Haley 咁搞笑未祈禱就搶閘食點心?哈哈!睇落佢唔多怕生保,應該ok冇問題.学英文嗰度幾時開始?
係呀,有手寫板真係好feel好多!

Chak Chak Mom,
嘩セ嗰個Mr. Vegge 咁可惡~~~~~好彩大家心中有數啫!!
Max 仲燒緊呀?
其灾我幾enjoy宜家呢段休息時間,不過煩就煩在我個奶奶都十分清楚我已開始放假,成日郁D又打电話嚟
topics仲更加係重覆又重覆啦!

複式洋房

8#
發表於 04-9-7 17:39 |顯示全部帖子

何媽媽

我之前都係要喺wordpad寫完先copy and paste o架,後尾唔知點解又可以直接打o咼.好奇怪.算啦,电腦白痴係咁上下啦,答o左等於冇答.哈哈哈哈!

妳話冇晒自由呀,其實做家庭主婦喺咁嗰咯!好似我宜家o係屋企養胎,日日行行企企,食呀瞓呀,好冇目標.休息短時間就好正
但如果長期唔返工我又未必頂得順!不過妳好叻架啦,以前有ah玉湊宜家兩個要自己搞惦.o甘你同亞b冲涼定Ming冲呀?

至於我奶奶你有所不知啦,好唔識做橫行霸度,同佢相處好大壓力.長氣都算啦,セ都要拗.又迫我餵人奶,又話bb唔食人奶会點差,但老公話奶奶自己都冇餵過人奶,老公咪又係o甘,肥C大隻.就算要都係我吔兩個事,唔應該迫我!!好嬲!

複式洋房

9#
發表於 04-9-14 17:05 |顯示全部帖子

喂,何媽媽,Haley媽媽,Chak Chak mom

セHaley前几日燒到40度o廿可憐呀?好彩宜家退左燒咋!
咁返返学未呀?定要休息多兩日呀?

何媽媽.你真係好鬼死危險架,話明bounce chair梗係會彈彈下架啦,罷喺梳化度實彈到飛起啦,好容易有意外架,好彩冇事咋!

我唔係失縱o左,只係個肚越黎越大,夜晚好多時瞓唔到,11點幾上床眼光光要零晨5點几先瞓着,結果第二朝精神唔好不特只,,肩頸仲痛到爆.几晚都係咁!!!

複式洋房

10#
發表於 04-9-17 16:51 |顯示全部帖子

哈哈, BoeyC,
你好! 何媽媽都成幾日冇浦頭lu, 可能凑細佬忙到飛起!哈哈!
我哋唯有耐心等下啦!!

複式洋房

11#
發表於 04-9-17 17:07 |顯示全部帖子

Haley 媽媽,

仲有一個月就到預產期啦,開始覺得緊張o勤!
36周,阿b重5磅11,医生話唔錯wor!
對腳就腫得好西利,仲腫過未放假時一倍,又腫又實,個feel唔係几好!今日医生話十月初会行開几日返sydney,希望阿b唔好咁啱早o左喺個几日.因為雖然佢会塭定另外一個医生替佢接生,但始終睇o左佢o甘多個月,但由個陌生人接生,感覺怪怪地!宝連媽媽放假未呀?定o左几時開刀未呀?

複式洋房

12#
發表於 04-9-17 17:15 |顯示全部帖子

laiki,

你自己估下啦!唔難估o架!哈哈

複式洋房

13#
發表於 04-9-20 21:34 |顯示全部帖子

Finally you're here, Ho-ma-ma,

wow, your sister promised to take care of "sai-lo" for you ar, good for you la, but then I thought you live far away from her, is that right? So, will you plan to have her to take care of him during weekdays or what?

I found myself sleeping much better these two days after buying a new pillow! So no need to "eye-light-light" anymore during night time!

Haley-Ma-Ma,

althouh i am worried a little bit if my baby will come two weeks earlier than due date as i've mentioned my doctor will be away for a few days and not back until 04Oct, hahaha, but guess nothing we can do except for "tang-tin-yau-ming" lah, hahahaha!

I called Bo-lin ma ma the other day and i'm so excited for her now, thursday, and today is already monday, just two more days to go...wow!!

So, Haley just back to school today? Is she allright now?

複式洋房

14#
發表於 04-9-23 16:25 |顯示全部帖子

何媽媽, Haley mama,
我琴日晚仲未知寶連媽媽早o左作動,打俾佢一心同佢打氣,點知佢話已經生o左未落得床!冇法o拉,我放緊假消息都慢d!哈哈!

chak chak mom幾好,我早幾日call過,佢話好懶姐!佢呢兩個月做"club"女嘛,可能攰掛! :lol:

複式洋房

15#
發表於 04-9-24 18:56 |顯示全部帖子

喂,何媽媽

我其實都幾緊張架!因見到人地9月d媽咪好多都比預產期早十

複式洋房

16#
發表於 04-10-4 20:48 |顯示全部帖子

喂喂喂
何媽媽, Haley mama, Chak chak mom,
大家好呀!!我呢喺屋企準備d奶樽呀,洗吓bb衫仔呀,好似好忙咁!計吓數距離預產期仲有兩個礼拜咋,好緊張呀!

而家行路好痛呀,恥骨痛到呀......夜晚轉身都痛到飛起!!
所以....除咗檢查外都好少出街!!

唔知小b會早定遲呢?有消息再通知你地啦!!

複式洋房

17#
發表於 04-10-22 16:38 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, all... Ho Ma Ma, Haley Ma Ma & Chak Chak Mom

Sorry for not having much time to chat lately, coz my life is fully occupied by my little one. Though mainly she is being taken care by my mom who lives with us temporaily, I am still terrbily busy!! haha ... Her name is Jasmine, Hoi Ching. Jasmine is not that hard to take care of except for she vomits quite a bit after meal. guess she has a lot of "wind" in her tummy! ~~~

She rejects to have me breast feeding her directly, instead, she's so used to those "plastic" nipples!! haha That's why i'm so busy at pumping milk every two to three hour.

It's about time for her to wake up, let me go get everything ready before she cries....talk to you all later!

複式洋房

18#
發表於 04-11-14 22:47 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Ho Ma Ma, Haley Ma Ma, Chak Chak Mom,

Hello all, really sorry for not being available lately! Though I've been very busy with my little one, I enjoy so much =) Yes yes, as Haley ma ma said, I am still "chicken hand duck feet", but I should be okay soon! It's so exciting when you see her "blowing" like a balloon, she weights 10lb 6oz now!! But her grandmother (my mother) is losing a lot of weight! ha haha

Ho Ma Ma, how's life ar? !! Sounds like you're really busy getting used to your new life. Don't be upset when you find it difficult, coz what you and Ming Ming have chosen today does benefit your kids. I'm sure they will enjoy being raised up in UK rather than in HK. I mean, HK is wonderful for adults but to kids, for sure they'll have a more "colorful" school life there..........(not much homework, no punishment, but lots of space for innovation)

Haley Ma Ma, what made you so down at work ar? Don't be la..... we should be "fa" la.....or you will suffer from it ga!! =)

Oh, sorry for not having chance to say HI to Jelly! Welcome to our chat, but please excuse we are a bunch of lazy gurls!

talk to you all later, bb is crying lu...

複式洋房

19#
發表於 04-11-18 22:32 |顯示全部帖子

Ho Ma Ma,

So glad to hear that you're doing good ar! wow, Siu Wa requests to go to playschool daily ar....she must really enjoy it, I guess!

I've planned to go to gym daily from beginning of this week, however, Jasmine got sick over the last weekend as HK is getting a little bit cooler, it dropped about degrees over the weekend. And Mr Chan and I didn't put enough clothes on her as my mom was off for the weekend! When my mom backed home, she found Jasmine has running nose and cough a little bit, and vomitted... so we brought her to the doctor's the next day. I feel so guilty ....coz she can't sleep well at all these few days, ho "nau kai"!! wakes up every half and hour and wants to be holded all the time. She used to sleep really well and wakes up every three hours like an alarm clock. I think she lost a little bit of weight...but getting ok now. So, i went for my first gym this afternoon. I still have 17 pounds to go in order to get back to my weight before pregnant.

Yes ar, Mr Chan is really excited...he treats her like a doll. :-P

Of course i didn't wait for one month to wash my hair lah, coz i didn't have chance to get a hair cut, long hair ho "lan ding" ga ma.... I didn't even wait for a week tim ar! hahahahaha, but i washed with ginger lor! should be ok gra!

go lah, very tired and sleepy....

複式洋房

20#
發表於 04-12-9 23:38 |顯示全部帖子

wai, Ho ma ma, Haley ma ma, Chak Chak mom

What's up with you guys ar? busy? Haven't heard from you all for a while lu wor! I've been busy too, just backed from Malaysia (just a short trip b4 going back to work) last week. And treasure spending as much time as I can with my girl as I'm going back to work on monday lar. For sure will miss her much at work at the very beginning, have to get used to it!
Haley ma ma, Chak Chak mom, see you both at work soon!

首頁

尾頁

跳至