首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 762

1#
發表於 04-11-23 22:13 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Wanchai & Causeway Bay 媽咪會

Hi All,

I live very near Fortress Hill but I go to Causeway Bay for almost everything.
My baby is almost one year old, time really flies!

Nice meeting you all!

hinhinmummy,
I can't agree with you more, CB esp. Vic Park is really full of those Indo maid in weekends, it is very very crowded.
Since I'm currently a full time mum, I would try my best to avoid coming down to CB during weekends unless absolutely necessary.

別墅

2#
發表於 04-11-26 09:48 |顯示全部帖子

sammili,

Just a matter of interest, has Jaynia been on "Ours" magazine? Maybe covergirl or something like that?
Well... she looks very familier.

別墅

3#
發表於 04-11-26 23:21 |顯示全部帖子

sammili & hinhinmummy,

How about Victoria? I've already applied for N1 since they are the only kindergarten accept smaller babies like Natasha.

Do you guys think it's better to let our babies attend nusery school before K1? Mind you, Natasha is very very stubborn, therefore very hard to teach.

別墅

4#
發表於 04-12-1 18:11 |顯示全部帖子

sammili,

Same here, my yin yin is very dirty and lazy, and even worse, very black face and never listen. I have been put up with her for already a year now, was gonna fire her when my baby was 4 months old, but thought my baby is too fuzzy and she kinda like the maid, and she always willing to work late. Turns out to be all wrong, yin yin never teach her and even worst she ruin the things I already taught my baby and she is way to slow in doing things, even slower than snail. Just thinking about her already give me "a stomach of gas" lah! :evil:

首頁

尾頁

跳至