21#
發表於 04-6-5 01:29 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 星加坡旅遊日記!

kitty0303 寫道:
Venus,

請問你有無睇大象同螢火蟲?
我打算去睇

Kitty

係唔係mangrove tour其中一種? 如果係, 你唔好期望太大, 我參加日間mangrove tour 時問過隨船的導遊, 佢好坦白咁話唔係好多螢火蟲.

男爵府

積分: 5428

22#
發表於 04-6-5 15:35 |顯示全部帖子

richsmart,

Briefly, Bintan can be divided into two parts. The northern part is the resort area where the locals are not allowed to entry. The rest is for the Indonesian where you may find some towns, including Tanjung Pinang. Public transport between the resort area and local towns is limited. But, the Lonely Planet Singapore guide book does mention something on it. When I were waiting for a ferry to Bintan resort at the Tenah Merah Ferry Terminal, Singapore, I noticed that there was ferry service to Tanjung Pinang too.

Actually, I think it is quite difficult to arrange your own transport in Bintan. At least, I haven't seen a taxi in the area for my whole trip. Land transfer between the resorts and the Bintan ferry terminal is provided by the hotels themselves.

Bintan is quite different from Bali and Phuket where tourist can tour around the island by bus, taxi or rental car. In Bintan resorts, everything is provided by the hotels. The Indonesian who living nearby are all worked for the hotels. Having said that, I do see some articles written by backpackers who have traveled to Tanjung Pinang, local towns and beaches. You may search on the net.

There is an activity counter at each resort which organizes various local tours to hotel guests, such as mangrove tour, day trip to local towns, including Tanjung Pinang, etc. You may check out details upon arrive.

男爵府

23#
發表於 04-6-7 14:15 |顯示全部帖子

richsmart,

I joined the mangrove tour only. For my 4 days trip, I spent almost every minute in the hotel. :-P

男爵府

24#
發表於 04-6-9 17:08 |顯示全部帖子

schit,

I ate at blue ginger once. The food is OK la. If you want to go to blue ginger, be aware that the one on Orchard Rd (the Herren (?) mall) is already closed. There is a branch between China Town and M Hotel. (sorry, I forget the name of the street).

男爵府

25#
發表於 04-6-10 14:51 |顯示全部帖子

Schit & Melvinma,

Blue Ginger is on Tanjung (TG) Pagar Road, outside the map and above Hotel Amara. A quiet road at night. 10-min walk from China Town or Tanjung Pagar mrt station. ummm...I find that the restaurant offers limited choices, 椰汁和油炸 are, however, part of them.

男爵府

26#
發表於 04-6-17 16:26 |顯示全部帖子

angeschan>>>e-z link card, in similar to our octopus card, is a plastic card with pre-paid value and is valid on bus and mrt. The card is available from all mrt stations. It is very useful if you travel frequently by public transport. Be aware that there is a non-refundable handling charge (S$5?) for each card. If you just stay at Singapore for one or two days, single ticket must be a better option.

Suntec City = 新達城 Esplanade = 濱海藝術中心, i.e 發光榴槤

Holland Village is a place with a cluster of restaurants. It takes about 15-20 minutes bus ride from Orchard Road. I had a piece of delicious cheese cake at a café called NYDC. No recreational facility at there.

男爵府

27#
發表於 04-7-3 09:49 |顯示全部帖子

Melvinma>>> sorry 搭句咀. 我自己對bintan 的沙灘印象幾好, 酒店的沙灘好長, 一頭一尾行成個鐘, 如果要運沙鋪滿, 工程都幾浩大, 沙灘游出小小就有珊瑚礁, 雖然唔算七彩繽紛, 但都靚過香港的海下灣.

男爵府

28#
發表於 04-9-15 12:28 |顯示全部帖子

有無人知M Hotel 仲係唔係S$99一晚呀?邊度預定?

男爵府

29#
發表於 04-9-16 16:11 |顯示全部帖子

vvtong,
我四月住m hotel 是hk$600包早餐, 同一agent而家做緊hk$640, m hotel的homepage是未包早餐同稅項, 直接訂似乎唔抵喎, 我check過 cx holidays, zuji, 都係hk$600頭已包早餐同稅項, 早前有媽咪用s$99訂到, 咁平, 我都想知邊度訂.

m hotel是4 star, oriental是 5 star, 唔同級數好難比較.

男爵府

30#
發表於 04-9-17 15:15 |顯示全部帖子

vvtong,
農曆年可能未有得訂, 俾d websites你自己check 下
http://www.zuji.com.hk
http://www.cathaypacific.com
http://www.lotus-tours.com

我一家早出晚歸, 無去過m hotel泳池游水, 聽聞唔係好大, 希望其他去過既媽咪幫到手.

男爵府

31#
發表於 04-9-20 09:44 |顯示全部帖子

Ms. M >>>>Thank you.

男爵府

32#
發表於 04-12-17 12:45 |顯示全部帖子

melvinma>>你好, 好耐無傾計喇, 你個topic仲生意生淘淘, 勁呀.

lavender>>舊年改左例, 入印尼bno要做落地簽証架.

男爵府

33#
發表於 05-3-24 17:23 |顯示全部帖子

Mayang Sari -- walk 10 mins Kelong,

我行過, 熱到死死下, 一定唔止10 min. 搭shuttle bus啦.

首頁

尾頁

跳至