我好妒忌妳

侯爵府

積分: 24705

好媽媽勳章

2#
發表於 08-11-19 17:09 |顯示全部帖子
my experience is......
less 溝通可改善關係
more 溝通 will results in 'big' problems (to us)

for example, when I have my elder son, my 99 want to take care of my son on Mon to Fri.

However, he ask for extra 5k, and I need to take my son back home before 6:00 pm everyday, and we need to buy all the things my son.

My husband told her that it is over our ability. And it will take over 70% of his income
(P.S. My husband use all his sabing to bought a flat for her before we got marry. He also borrow xxxxxx from bank by personal loan for her flat. We give her living expenses monthly, pay for her insurance........ i.e. the total $ use on her is about 20k per month at that moment).

What my 99 said:
We should give all my husband's income to her. And use my income for our (me, my husband and kids) living expenses.........

Finally, we decided to employ a bun bun /yan yan.
She is angry about us. She tell all the relatives that we don't trust her and don't want her to take care of our kid !!!!!

P.S. We are not living together.

原文章由 littlechuhk 於 08-11-19 16:30 發表

多溝通可改善關係!!

[ 本文章最後由 ac321 於 08-11-19 17:11 編輯 ]

侯爵府

好媽媽勳章

3#
發表於 08-11-19 17:35 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, $ is everything for her!
It may due to........ she never work (earn $) after got marry with my 62. Therefore, she always think that her son's $ is hers.
For example, when we expect that his son (my husband) may got marry soon (10 years before), he ask my husband to buy a flat for her....... may be she worry that my husband will use the $ for me (get marry).......
When we told her that we can't give more $ for her, she just ask my husband to borrow $ from the bank!!!!!!!
Therefore, we won't tell her our family's environment, e.g. income and outcome........ it is because she will ask for all the $ we have. When we need to pay insurance or tax, she will suggest us to borrow personal loan ....

原文章由 littlechuhk 於 08-11-19 17:20 發表

um...it seems that your 99 see $$$ very big, you have to sit down and communicate with her about your family's environment, e.g. income and outcome, let she understand your difficulties.

My 99 know ...

侯爵府

好媽媽勳章

4#
發表於 08-11-19 18:05 |顯示全部帖子
However, I have a 'nice' mother........ even better than your 99!
And my husband treat me nice.

首頁

尾頁

跳至