嬰兒用品

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 511

1#
發表於 10-10-28 09:47 |顯示全部帖子
Hi! I am the mother of triplet. I have bf for my babies for the first 6 months (they are now ~16 months). Of course I need milk powder to support. My babies normally have bf in day time and milk powder at night. The advantage of having milk powder at night is that they won't wake up so frequently due to hunger.
Actually only my 2nd boy prefer to have bf directly from me. I pump out most of my milk and put them inside the refrigerator. So a good pump is necessary. I use “Medela Freestyle” http://www.medelafreestyle.com/
I am a working mum so I need to pump milk and store it in my working place refrigerator. I think bf can really help you to get slim quickly.

[ 本帖最後由 no.7 於 10-10-28 13:59 編輯 ]

別墅

積分: 511

2#
發表於 10-10-28 14:27 |顯示全部帖子
My陪月 said埋身餵 can really stimulate the production of milk. However, since my babies stayed in the hospital for 0.5 month to 1.5 month at the very beginning, I do not have much chance 埋身餵 (because babies are in the “New born intensive care unit”). I need to pump the milk out and bring it to the hospital. Actually my babies do not like埋身餵 too much later on because they did not have that experience at the very beginning.

In order to have more milk, my 陪月 cooked different kinds of food for me. She also urged me to eat more (I have rice for breakfast/ lunch/ dinner), drink more water/ soup and sleep more (my husband/ 99 and maids help me to feed babies at night) in order to produce more milk. She also did massage on my breast frequently. I could produce at most 1L each day during that period.

For the arrangement at night, babies started to have milk powder before they go to bed. For the meals during midnight, they also have milk powder. We gave them bf milk in bottles in day time. Of course, when I do not have enough bf milk for them in day time, then they will have milk powder. Seems that babies like milk powder more but they have no choice at that time.

My babies have “Nestle – NAN – no.1” before 8 months old. I chose this brand because this was the brand used by the hospital’s “New born intensive care unit”. For bottles, I use NUK bottles, this is also the kind of bottle used by the hospital.

Add oil lar, for the sake of your babies 

首頁

尾頁

跳至