跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 63

1#
發表於 05-5-21 22:42 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請問有冇彩光脫毛或激光脫毛好介紹呢?

I join the course in "be a lady" too. But I have bad experience in Tsimshatsui shop. Don't go this branch!The consultant is selling differently with others shop consultant. I'll change to other branch too.
In fact, their price is really really attractive, but i think their enviroment is bad.(compare to other company) I did one time laser and I think it's bad. Next time I'll try the 彩光, hope will better!
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

洋房

2#
發表於 05-5-22 10:22 |顯示全部帖子

i bought the 防毛液 la, they hard sell me! I'd call their compliant hotline and they're solving my problem. Can u tell me how the procedure of the hair removal? Are they shave u first? (I doubt their shaver is new and clean or not?!) then after the 彩光, will they clean up your skin? I want to change to mongkok too, so can you tell me more about it? Are their rooms clean?

洋房

3#
發表於 05-5-22 23:26 |顯示全部帖子

ming2,
我去tst就唔係甘ok la, 因

洋房

4#
發表於 05-5-23 22:40 |顯示全部帖子

vita,
thanks so much, I'd called their office and they'd settled my problem la, 之前真係想打去消委

洋房

5#
發表於 05-5-23 22:47 |顯示全部帖子

ming2, vita,

洋房

6#
發表於 05-5-23 22:50 |顯示全部帖子

emily lo,
你係

洋房

7#
發表於 05-5-24 00:48 |顯示全部帖子

bbuni,
I think so too, so I afraid to try!
But for the hair removal, I agree with you that the laser is better then IPL. But 唔捨得 at last join 左

洋房

8#
發表於 05-5-24 22:38 |顯示全部帖子

mo mo woo,
wow, so far! the air ticket cost money! Since u can't do five treatment at once, u have to travel five times?! very costly wow! but i heard ppl go to 深圳 do the laser hair removal, even cheaper, $1800/5times underarm...in the hospital. But i afraid to try lo!
vita,
yes, the machine is different, cos this branch wasn't originally belongs to be a lady. I think the machine in MK i saw was better and more secure. I think u don't need excuse, just call Queenie and say to want to switch to MK is ok la.
I'm think to refund the 脫毛液, should I?

首頁

尾頁

跳至