論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 426

1#
發表於 08-10-23 13:20 |顯示全部帖子
My maid obtained our home telephone number by using our landline phone to phone her mobile. We didn't give her our home number because of bad experiences with previous maids.Now that she knows our number, what should I do? I could only check outgoing calls but not incoming. I have already given her a verbal warning but she doesn't seem to take it seriously.

複式洋房

2#
發表於 08-10-24 10:22 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks all for your replies and suggestions.

My maid's excuse for using our telephone to phone her mobile was to check her mobile was working properly. But she has 2 mobiles in her possession so why didn't she use her other mobile to check her "faulty" one. Well I don't believe what she says. My conclusion is she has obtained our telephone no so she could forward to her friends and family so she could tell them to contact her on our landline while I'm out so as to save on her mobile phone costs or she has plans to borrow money which requires a home telephone no.

原文章由 <i>iusiube</i> 於 08-10-23 22:26
Your maid is a bad maid, I assure you. If not, why would she want to know your home number?
<br />

複式洋房

3#
發表於 08-10-24 12:22 |顯示全部帖子
Yes I've also heard of maid providing their passport to borrow money but I think she also has to provide a residential contact number in case she defaults payment. I fired my last maid because I was getting calls from the loansharks demanding payment so obviously, my last maid disclosed our home telephone no. to outsiders.

原文章由 <i>Neocatz</i> 於 08-10-24 12:09 發表
I've heard a case that some loaners only need the maid passport in order to issue a loan.... I haven't got the chance to prove it but this is what I heard.
<br />

複式洋房

4#
發表於 08-12-15 18:28 |顯示全部帖子
my bad maid has left 2 weeks ago and now I'm receiving many calls on my landline today from people who are claiming as "friends" looking for her all this afternoon. Could these "friends" be loansharks? One was very rude to me insisting on speaking to her even when I said she's gone and to phone her mobile. When I checked her mobile, it has been disconnected.

首頁

尾頁

跳至