跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 94

1#
發表於 08-9-15 01:20 |顯示全部帖子
My 3 year-old is over weight now. She has 3 steady meals everyday(she eats very fast). Sometimes I'll go to BJ's and buy some crackers for her snack. But when she knows there are a big box of snack, she's gonna want to finish them all. So I stop buying snacks for her.
But that's not the way. Because when she sees her cousin eating those junk food(I don't buy her junk food, only crackers, granola bars..) She'll want to have them too. And sometimes she eats too much that she'll throw up (actually she throws up alot due to overeating). I can't control it, coz her cousin lives right next door to us, she can go there by herself very easily. Then I'll beat her up and tell her those junk food is not good for her. She got scared and refuses to have the junk food when she's over her cousins.

But the problem now is that, when she wants the food and can't have them. She stares at her cousin when she's eating! She'd stand right next to her and stares at her cousin with the inocent eyes !!!

Do you moms feed your kids snacks? Will they keep wanting it until it's finished? What should I feed her? Crackers are very 热气, she coughs alot lately. I don't want to put on more weight on her. She needs to lose some now. But sometimes I feel bad not giving her some junk food.

[ 本文章最後由 margei1 於 08-9-15 01:23 編輯 ]

首頁

尾頁

跳至