Take good care la, take more rest~~~

Twin Twin

why you are not in FB today?

大宅

積分: 3604

62#
發表於 09-2-25 23:01 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 biscuits 於 09-2-25 14:37 發表
I had a lovely birthday thank you!! It was just an quiet affair!!

Yes should have abit more time to come on here la!!

How are you and the kids ar?? Good I hope, have they finish their half term ye ...

My kids are as naughty as usual!! They had just finished half term and back to school yesterday! We had been out to London for a gathering with other mums. Have you checked out our lovely photos on FB???

Are you working for another 4 days?? So have u got the news about your work lei?!!

Hope to see u come here often la!!!

大宅

63#
發表於 09-2-25 23:41 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 twingirls 於 09-2-25 15:36 發表

Just don't this jar, may be only you and me teach kids are so angry....cos I am lazy mum, and push them may give them pressure........just u understand me and may be only you lor.............

Oh Twin Twin

Don't worry, I will be there for you always!!
Of course I understand you la! I am also a mum!

大宅

64#
發表於 09-2-26 17:25 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 hk30 於 09-2-25 15:52 發表

hahha.. yes secret part time with no paid!!! help martin to build the boards then he can solder it tonight and send them to the customers tomorrow!!

gotta go again! coz need to work now since the k ...

If Martin earns money = you get paid!

So the same la! Work hard la!

大宅

65#
發表於 09-2-26 17:28 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 twingirls 於 09-2-25 16:04 發表

But not all the mums understand me, as my husband's aunts also mums, but they don't understand me lei................

Don't worry, it is your life, no need to care about what other people think! Do they comment on your twins', too? Or comment on you being lazy ar? Never mind, it is none of their business anyway!

大宅

66#
發表於 09-2-26 17:31 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-2-25 17:59 發表

coz last nite marcus was in the loo (big one) and normally he doesnt shut the door, so i told him try to shut the door and told him to shout when he finished. Then i went downstairs to cook.. siuwa ...

oic, was siu wa upset for banning to use the computer? When I told fafa that Valerie will not be able to send her e-mail for a week, she was quite upset.
This kind of thing always happened at my home la! Some 'bigger things' happened tim la, sighhhh....

大宅

67#
發表於 09-2-26 17:34 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-2-25 18:38 發表

ah ha! Congrats!! i was about to ask you in yr fb ga la ! rest more la! remember eat an egg a day if possible coz my fd told me the brain cell is made of protein, when u eat an egg a day to help to ...

I think it is true, do u know people with 'bigger head' is more intelligent than people with 'smaller head'? Because their brain cells are bigger which make their head big!

Was your kids a big size baby when born, my friend who always ate yin wor during pregnant had a big baby which weighed 8lbs15oz at birth. And we all puzzled if it is to do with the yin wor??!!

大宅

68#
發表於 09-2-26 17:38 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-2-25 18:32 發表

no la..must be i mislead u all mums, haha! of course she is naughty/not good sometimes la.. and she was so addict to the computer so i guess i need to cool her down a bit lor..

Fafa is also addicted to computer recently, maybe she sees me always on computer??!!! I don't want her use computer too much, either cos I don't want her to have short-sightness especially at this young age!! I started to have short sightness when I was 10 and it is very inconvenient to wear glasses in my life, without it, I will like a blind person!
I think my kids will have a high chance to be short sightness cos I heard that it is 'wai chuen'!

大宅

69#
發表於 09-2-26 17:43 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 pigpig78 於 09-2-25 20:10 發表
hi all beauty

how are u all?
sorry that haven;t been chatting here for a while
as still busy

one news to share as well
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Don;t get me wrong. I am not pregnant.
instead we have made a d ...

Pigpig

congratulations!! It is a big and good change in your life, too!!! I am sure you will be settled down in SG asap. I think SG is a good country, too and good education for Gabriel as well. And it maybe good to Gabriel to grow up in an Asian country, so he will not face any problem of racism!!!
Don't worry about it being too hot, you know in winter here, we will all stuck at home, no outdoor play! Even if trying to go out, it is all muddy!!! So it is not good, either!!! So enjoy your sunshine and yummy food in SG!!!
Remember to come to chat to us even in SG ar!!!

大宅

70#
發表於 09-2-26 17:45 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Happygirl33 於 09-2-26 01:34 發表
Thanks everyone and thanks ho ma's good tips, I did try to eat cheese and egg everyday, will try to drink milk too hehe.........

Another tip, get kaka involved in the baby!!! Even when the baby is born, in the beginning, still serve kaka first ar, otherwise, she will be upset ga!

大宅

71#
發表於 09-2-26 20:52 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-2-26 12:22 發表

is that true bigger head is more clever? i dont know arh.. but my fd told me the brain cells quantitiy cant increase once you birth, only can be increased when developing inside mummy's tummy..?? th ...

According to Science Update:

The main question at hand is whether smarter people have bigger brains. you can't always tell how big someone's brain is from the size of their head—but the two sizes are somewhat related.
The most we can say about brain size andintelligence is that by and large, all other things being equal, peoplewho have larger brains tend to have slightly higher I.Q.'s than peoplewith smaller
brains.

From my knowledge, the quantity of brain cells cannot grow after birth. If the brain cell die, it is dead, you can't grow new one.
The sizes of brain cells differ from person to person. So bigger brain cells tend to produce a bigger brain and so thus enhance higher IQ.

大宅

72#
發表於 09-2-26 20:54 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-2-26 12:26 發表

i never think of short-sightness wor.. i just concerned if she's too addict then lose her social life jeh.. coz as i said b4 hoba's bro never goes out but just addicted to computer..so i dont want s ...

I am so envy you la!!! Normal eyesight!!!!!!!!!

大宅

73#
發表於 09-2-26 21:29 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-2-26 13:05 發表

haha, i was so envy people wearing glasses when i was young gar... i always pretended short-sighted and asked my dad to get me glasses..hehee.
another question, so am i more easy to hv long-sightne ...

I don't know ar, I think short sightness people will also get 'lo fa' la, Have u seen some glasses which have both short sightness + lo fa lens in the same glasses ga?!
Have u ever seen an old person who has normal eyesight nei???

Wearing glasses is very inconvenient ga! So you are so lucky!

大宅

74#
發表於 09-2-26 23:24 |顯示全部帖子

Thank you. you are so helpful!

大宅

75#
發表於 09-2-27 00:49 |顯示全部帖子
Oh my god, fafa is ill after school!! She said she felt cold and dizzy during at school!! She has a bit temperature now and I guess it is just the beginning!!
Sigh...........

大宅

76#
發表於 09-2-27 17:20 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 cissie 於 09-2-26 16:52 發表

Riko,

O dear! let her rest and take some Calpol sin la. Trevor is off school today as he is not feeling well~he has temp.+headache+he said he wants to vomit.(luckily, so far he has no vomit)

she had neurofen last night b4 going to bed + mid night she was up and took neurofen again. Her temperature wasn't very high, the highest was 37.7C but she was complaining headache and feeling cold! This morning, I didn't take her to school, let her take a rest at home!

How is Trevor today? Is he better and back to school?

大宅

77#
發表於 09-2-27 17:22 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 twingirls 於 09-2-26 17:27 發表

Oh....how is she now?

She is not going to school today! She is a bit upset that she can't go to school today as she wants to get the 100% attendance certificate at the end of the school year! She took it last year mah! But I told her it doesn't matter to get the certificate or not! If she is ill, she has to take rest at home!

BTW has 3 of your girls ever been sick this winter??? It seems I never heard u said your girls was ill?????? They are so strong and healthy!!!

大宅

78#
發表於 09-2-27 22:27 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-2-27 13:25 發表

riko,

what kind of thermometer you are using? i m using the ear electric one , if my kids are 37.7c i dont treat as fever wor coz my thermometer said above 38c is fever ??? but anyway fafa feels ...

I am using the ears thermometre, too. For fafa's normal temperature is around 36C. So anything about 37C for her is fever! (Cos I check her temperature while she is well sometimes, so I know her body temp. usually is quite low!)
And she is complaining about headache and feeling cold, so she is really not well la! :(

大宅

79#
發表於 09-2-27 22:30 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-2-27 13:35 發表

o, why mitch got fever as well? caught fm playgroup?weather is v good wor, shdnt be caught cold?

Yes weather is getting warm and good but still lots of kids are ill!!! There are a few children were ill in fafa's school, so I guessed she caught from the school. And she went swimming on wednesday and u know the swimming pool water may have lots of germs, too! :(

大宅

80#
發表於 09-2-27 22:32 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 hk30 於 09-2-27 13:48 發表

he looked fine when he woke up this morning. but after been playgroup, he looks tired. and i checked his forehead, it was hot. so i checked his temp, it was 38.4C. so i gave him calprofen straight a ...

Kids just caught virus from playgroups la, but you just can't always shut them at home, can you??
Oh here the weather is much warmer.....I thought it is the same in your side, too?
Hope Mitch gets better soon!

首頁

尾頁

跳至