any mami in Shanghai?

?-(

大宅

積分: 1143

2#
發表於 06-10-4 00:17 |顯示全部帖子

Re: any mami in Shanghai?

hancheungbb

same case here....planning to work in Shanghai for around one year and my bb will go with us...not sure the environment is suitable...and any pbms re medical and education, e.g. any good playgroups and pre-nursery available.

大宅

3#
發表於 06-11-3 11:04 |顯示全部帖子

hi balltungmom

nice to meet you here too~ I will be moving to SH by end of Dec and hope to meet you and your daughter and dog soon (I also keep two dogs in HK).

btw, have you arranged your daughter to goto any playgroup in SH? My baby is currently 14 months and would like to continue playgroup in SH.

大宅

4#
發表於 06-11-6 00:50 |顯示全部帖子

balltungmom

I won't bring my dogs since I am going to stay in SH for 1 year only as I am on a secondment term to work in SH office.

Gymboree seems good wor. My baby attends the little gym in HK. How much is the fee for Gymboree SH? Btw, have you heard of any good phonics class in SH?

大宅

5#
發表於 06-11-6 00:54 |顯示全部帖子

hancheungbb

I am also afriad that our babies can't adapt to the weather in SH during winter. I have already bought three wool body underwear in Chicco for my little boy and the 羽 "yung" jacket. Hope that's enough.

yes, exchange contact numbers is a good idea. Btw, shall we apply for a SH number? or can we continue to use the HK mobile number with a low cost? I heard abt 神州行 plan.

大宅

6#
發表於 07-1-2 11:09 |顯示全部帖子

hihi all mami

We have arrived Shanghai lar. How are you all?
How about having a gathering to share your experience in shanghai?

my email add is [email protected]
msn: [email protected]

cheers

首頁

尾頁

跳至