跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 334

61#
發表於 10-3-27 00:54 |顯示全部帖子
Haha, my 99 did the same thing too gar, wait till bb grow bigger la, she will not want to hold her that long gar lar, now my 9 9 says to my son " play yourself lar, grandma cannot hold you that long" hahahaha.

She did the same thing like your 99, tell us not to hold bb, but she will hold the bb in 2 second later law, and also says those stupid stuffs too.

She also "teach" my bb to rush his father do quicker in prepare the milk tim (while he was only 2 weeks old).

me and my hubby was so mad about her saying that to the bb too gar, but now we found is not really a matter, don't think she is do it in purpose lar, just think is a joke lar, it should be ok.

sometime my hubby will listen to what i said about his mom, most of the things he agree, but nothing he can do about it. as he said, my 9 9 is already 50/60 years old, is not the time to ask her to change. we just have to accept. even my hubby thinks my 99 always annoying and scream a lot too. but he will just not say a word and ignor her. all we do is just do our part. and let her say whatever she wanna say. she cannot control everything gar mar.

Queen, don't worry or think too much. it will make your emotion bad gar. I did had the same problem. my mom was so concern and let me talk and shout whatever I want to let me release the stress too. Now i felt a lot better lar.
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

62#
發表於 10-3-29 20:36 |顯示全部帖子
if you have carpet in house, is always better to have a powerful one, if not, i will choose the cheapest Kenmore from Sears, around $100 lar, cheap to give a try.
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

63#
發表於 10-4-2 11:18 |顯示全部帖子
tchu mama, I have heard there is a virus which can cause bb vomit and diaherra so badly, at the end have to go to ER tim ar... hope aiden will get well soon and nothing serious lar
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

64#
發表於 10-4-6 00:28 |顯示全部帖子
hi all mama, I realise holding bb cannot use wrist gar, better hold him with your arm, then you will have less pain and less chance to get hurt,

ahbocat ma, if Marcus have constipation, you can try to give him some orange juice in ratio 1:2, or 1:1... for more effective result, plum juice is the best, get some organic plum juice from supermarket and use 1:2 mix with water and after 3-4 hours, he will poo all out gar lar. I use to do that if he had constipation for more than 36 hours.
after plum juice if he had poo, just leave it for another couple days, hopefully Marcus will back to normal poo poo schedule, if not, try orange just everyday should be ok and good enough to help him poo gar lar.

Good Luck!!!

***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

65#
發表於 10-4-8 05:25 |顯示全部帖子
welcome rosaline mama ..
tchu, can you try to "foo" some hot pad before go to bed, at least can sooth a bit the pain and no need to suffer until saturday mar.
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

66#
發表於 10-4-10 00:22 |顯示全部帖子
BTW, my family doctor is chinese and my 9 9 is a carrier, so family doctor said is better to have Hep B injection first.

but Nathan so brave ar, everytime for injection, he just cried for 2 second and fall asleep lar.... haha hope he will be like this everytime lar.

Queen mama, I thought Cheryl is a tiger girl tim!!!
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

67#
發表於 10-4-11 09:52 |顯示全部帖子
my family doctor told me, what ontario government suggested vaccine are already enough, basically, Nathan just took his Hep B injection a little earlier than suggested.

my family doc also mentioned some of the Pedi will ask you to pay for some extra vaccine, which not neccessary, since is cost $ and some of them, the Pedi might get some income through ordering those vaccine too.

but, I would say, whatever the parents are feeling comfortable lar, I will say rather save the $ for other stuffs to bb instead of buying extra vaccine law.

I guess Nathan was not crying crazy, is due to his big fat leg ...
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

68#
發表於 10-4-13 21:01 |顯示全部帖子
my experience in feeding baby outside is never put your important and expensive belonging close/ on to stroller, better get a small shoulder bag or waist bag hold on close to yourself.
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

69#
發表於 10-4-19 10:52 |顯示全部帖子
o tchu mama, is nice to back to work, don't worry too much about aiden, I believe he will have a good time with his daddy gei ... I know you will miss him a lot, will your husband plan to lunch with you ar???
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

70#
發表於 10-4-20 09:26 |顯示全部帖子
Haha, beglad that he can be that independant. Aiden such a great boy!!!
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

71#
發表於 10-4-26 05:30 |顯示全部帖子
LamboB ma, my boy was borned last year late august and I have got him lots of long sleeves thin underwear*, in the first month, he just wearing 2 layers those long sleeves underwear* with leg uncovered,but around late sept or early oct need to start wear long sleeves suite* with underwear* and better the suite is with his feet covered too. cause middle of the night wake up n eat is pity cold.

***meaning of: underwear = 袍仔
suite = 甲衣
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

72#
發表於 10-4-27 05:33 |顯示全部帖子
Carters have suite but with no feet cover, with cover only up to 9 months old and locate in Major Mac/ Bayvew (the same plaza with Walmart)

I found Costco have lots of older size suite with feet cover style too.
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

73#
發表於 10-4-28 01:13 |顯示全部帖子
right Owen mama, I saw some 18month + with feet cover, I almost forgot about those, but I personally finding those a little difficult to help bb to wear with the zipper running from top to bottom and a little inconvience while changing diaper too. thats why I almost ignor those product .. hahah
thanks owen mama reminding.

原帖由 OwenJC 於 10-4-27 09:08 發表
carters 真係好好著, 唔起粒粒又唔where.

我有買過18month 0既有包腳長袖sleeper, 或者一間間store. 有時未必有size.

如果有時間, 去美國carters outlet 行一轉, 假期去仲多好野買. 不過就人多dd. 大肚mama 或者 ...
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

74#
發表於 10-4-28 01:16 |顯示全部帖子
this link will help to check the forecase weekly
http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/pages/on-143_metric_e.html
I will suggest to get a little more thicker clothes, since you are not always in Canada, and u might find it colder most of the time than in HK.
even it says 17C, but it could be windy too.
even there is sun shine day, it could be cold as 10C too gar. when I first come to Canada and visit my grand parents, I found this place is cold and chill even in march - april.

原帖由 cowe 於 10-4-27 13:59 發表
Hello, 各位toronto mama, 我唔係TO mommy, 我係香港既, 但我星期五會帶bb飛黎TO玩for 2 weeks, 想請問一下天氣, 應該幫bb預備幾多衫, 香港d forecast就話8-17C, 好似好凍 .... 我bb而家arm arm 1歲. Thank you!!! ...
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

75#
發表於 10-4-29 04:00 |顯示全部帖子
just realise some mama is looking for classes during the week for their baby. which I already start working and not paying attention to it ...
anyway, my church had a program just started for those mama and baby around 6-12 months ... you can take a look at.
I have a brouchure in PDF and which I can email to, PM me your email address.
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

76#
發表於 10-5-1 05:27 |顯示全部帖子
Maybe can try to give a little bit more snack between meal and which can fill him up a little more daytime and so he can have a good longer sleep through the night.
My 9 9 cut the bread into strips and toast them lightly and which helps a lot for Nathan to chew and massage his gum for teething too.
I personally found brown bread are more chewy than white bread too, and his more healthy too.
maybe Tchu can ask your hubby to try try ar!!
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

77#
發表於 10-5-4 00:52 |顯示全部帖子
want to join, but will have to finalise little later this week, can hubby join too??
as well, is it a pre-mother day gathering ar!! hahaha
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

78#
發表於 10-5-7 01:15 |顯示全部帖子
BB and me .. there are few site can allow you to add the sticker on ... such as thebump.ca . after your created the sticker and they will give you the link and you can paste the link at your babykingdom profile signature.
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

79#
發表於 10-5-8 04:22 |顯示全部帖子
is it because life is too boring in Canada? I know Toronto compare to Hk is a little bore, but there is still a lot of good stuffs to enjoy .. maybe wait till you finish "sit moon" and you can ask your husband or friends to take you out a bit ar!
***** Beselsel *****

複式洋房

80#
發表於 10-5-8 09:33 |顯示全部帖子
I am so happy my baby can go meet other little boys and girls around the same age .. most of my friends are already had their kids last year or couple year ago, which making my bb is hard to join them for outdoor activities this year
***** Beselsel *****

首頁

尾頁

跳至