跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 511

1#
發表於 07-6-27 09:31 |顯示全部帖子

有無人聽過Smart Cells 呢間儲臍帶血公司呢?

剛知道原來有第四間儲臍帶血公司,d臍帶血会速遞去英国plymouth處理及儲存,有無人聽過Smart Cells 呢間儲臍帶血公司呢?用家比d意見吖!

別墅

2#
發表於 07-6-27 09:52 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有無人聽過Smart Cells 呢間儲臍帶血公司呢?

to MoJoJoJo,
are you going to use this company? what do you mean by "傾"? i have discussed the details with the sales over the phone, and have obtained some information. So far i think their service is more serious than the other 3 companies. At least Smart cells provide 2 mother's blood test, one before giving birth , one at 6 months after to confirm the blood is ok to be saved.

別墅

3#
發表於 07-6-27 10:14 |顯示全部帖子

to MoJoJoJo ,
the sales told me that they will collect the cord blood within a few hours after birith. They have a cut-off time at 7:00 pm every day for the cord-blood to be delivered to London and then after 2 hours driving time to Plymouth (at the south-end of England). The blood will be arrived to the lab within 24 hours.
Since i have no confident on cryolife (after your comment), health-baby (share holder is the son-in-law of Taiwan President, who will be prison very soon?) and cordlife (sales are not professional in explaining the details). It seems that Smart Cell is the only one left for me. The thing is that my due date is 16 july, i think i am going for Smart Cell.

別墅

4#
發表於 07-6-27 10:33 |顯示全部帖子

your questions are indeed very detailed, I have no ideas of what i should ask them sometimes. So when will you meet the sales? I would like to know the answers of these questions. When is your due date? This is your third baby right?

首頁

尾頁

跳至