首頁

尾頁

子爵府

積分: 12609

81#
發表於 09-5-21 13:08 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kittylock 於 09-5-21 12:57 發表
blue*,

I love both harmimelons and starwberries!!

Can you tell which shop in YMT fruit market got nice strawberries?

Is the shop open on Sat say after 2pm?

KL,

I have no idea which shop sells the strawberries : the boss of the orange shop bought the strawberries for us and yanyan just paid for everything to the orange shop boss.

The orange shop is usually still open at 2pm on Saturdays, but I doubt if the strawberry shops area still open. I know one big shop just opposite the YMT fruit mkt sells a lot of berries (strawberries, blueberries, etc) but usually closes by 11am on Sundays. A few shops remain open in the afternoons, but these don't sell fruits at cheap px ga.

Also, Mangoes are already out of season, no good.

子爵府

82#
發表於 09-5-21 15:31 |顯示全部帖子
RMM, GN4, KL, all other book buddies,

Went to Cite and found a new "Story Ferris Wheel" book so bought for RMM and GN4 already :
送你一 果頁 蘋果, $60 less 30% ==> $42.

also found the following items :

校園欺凌篇 - 小童群益會
$35 less 20%
intend to give 1 copy to the teachers,
one copy for myself, as ref.

羊羊互愛銀行 - 家庭支票
羊羊互助銀行 - 學校支票
$18 @, less 20%

我的第一堂 :
音樂常識課
人體常識課
- 美藝學苑
$83@ less 30%
No stock on the other 2 titles in the series.

Bought from 3-luen :
The comic books on Hei Yeung Yeung (which is also avail from 7-11), #1 and #2, $15@ less 15%.
Also the regular Hei Yeung Yeung book #11, $35 less 15%. (still can't find #12, need to look elsewhere)

(KL, I know you bought the comic books #1 and #2 for me too, but I can always do with extra copies for my relatives' kids in Sing)

And upon RMM's recommendations, bought
挑戰機智王 : xx 100 個機智問題,
xx = 地理, 歷史, 植物, 數學
$35@, less 15%
(others in the same series - 動物, 宇宙, 電腦, but not found just then)

血拼 again !

子爵府

83#
發表於 09-5-21 16:01 |顯示全部帖子
Progress on piglet's head incident :
The other class teacher called me (while I was on my way to 3-luen), and said :
1. they know what happened (Sat, basketball, piglet CLAIMED to have been hit on the head, but bully said nothing happened, likely playing, one of the kids might have lied)
2. since both kids were from same class, decided that it would be handled by the 2 class teachers, no need to have discpl teacher when we talk.

I said :
1. did they ever ask exactly where on the head the ball hit ? (dead air)
2. not the 1st time, ever since Nov, and that time piglet forewarned the kids for 2 weeks before I sent the bully intranet-mail to teachers,
3. this particular teacher had witnessed one incident on 30 Apr (bully tripped piglet, piglet nearly fell splat on floor, so pushed bully to wall, both kids were punished)
4. my maid was witness. (tried to put it that it was just the 2 kids' words against each other, nobody saw)
Which is why I insist that it should also involve a teacher from discl team.

C t _ _ _ _ _ said need to arrange, may be before 8am (cos class period starts at 8am) or after school, or after school, which do I prefer.
I said, so long as you give me some notice cos I need 1 day to ask for leave, but I WILL ATTEND, and I INSIST THAT THERE MUST BE A DISPL TEACHER !

See how they try to dampen the issue ?
And if it is really 1 kid's words against the other one,
I repeat, again, S _ _ _ !

T called me back again, initially wanted meeting before 8am, I said, but you will need to attend class period, will there be enough time ? Or should we say 7:30 am ? (I wake up at 6:30am anyway haha) T said, O, I can't make 7:30, shall we say right after school ? I asked 3:30 or 4:30, so fixed 3:30. Incl discp teacher for his year-class. (they have one for each grade)

Then called piglet to ask just then, whether he was asked what happened.
He said :
1. T asked him to write down the incident on a piece of paper (口供紙). (piglet felt that he was the one being punished cos he had to write and it was like 罰寫)
2. t _ _ _ _ _ likely KNOWS the bully, cos asked him several possibilities, eg maybe was just playing with you, piglet felt t was trying to persuade piglet not to 告 bully.

So
1. they were trying to tone down the incident
2. they didn't want to make it a discpl case
3. they tried to persuade piglet to cut his accusation.
4. they preferred to believe the bully rather than piglet.
But too bad, this time mum's the one who decided to 告.

[ 本帖最後由 Bluestar 於 09-5-21 18:15 編輯 ]

子爵府

84#
發表於 09-5-22 08:20 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 junjunmama 於 09-5-22 08:11 發表
I want to get the#7945, will go today to check it out!

Carly,

Me too. When will you go ?
Lunch or after work ?
Can only go after work ~7pm after I fetch piglet from YMCA swimming. Hope there's suff stock.
Orig px = US$59. 99

子爵府

85#
發表於 09-5-22 08:23 |顯示全部帖子
KL,

Tks for blood fight.
But the px is good !
Which WO did you go ?

子爵府

86#
發表於 09-5-22 08:25 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 junjunmama 於 09-5-22 08:16 發表
BS,
obviously the school wants to tune down the whole incident, will the bully's parants attend the meeting too?

No, nobody said so, should be its my solo showtime.
The ts are just trying to avoid the issue.

The kids won't be there.
But I asked my maid to join me in school cos she might be needed.

I don't think the ts believe it happened.

The problem is,
1. they try to avoid work / trouble
2. they believe the bully more than piglet
from what they've said all along, and from their actions.

Piglet was glad that mum is doing something.
Altho piglet is naughty (in the sense that its v difficult to get him to work) he doesn't tell lies on such issues.

I know I should teach piglet to respect the ts, but with their t _ _ _ _ _ behaviour how can I do so myself ? haha
In many ways I am really a fei-sheung parent.

[ 本帖最後由 Bluestar 於 09-5-22 08:40 編輯 ]

子爵府

87#
發表於 09-5-22 08:32 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kittylock 於 09-5-22 08:26 發表
blue*/Carly,

Today is red hot Friday and don't forget to use HSBC credit card cos you'll get 10% rebate for purchase over $400 (1 single transaction). Max rebate is $100/week.

PS. you have ...

Thinking of buying a mattress for yanyan, the "bear" Airland, costs ~$1080 before discount in Jusco, last week Jusco had 10% off.
Will check px in WO before deciding.

子爵府

88#
發表於 09-5-22 08:38 |顯示全部帖子
http://video.baidu.com/v?ct=301989888&rn=20&pn=0&db=0&s=6&word=%CF%B2%D1%F2%D1%F2%D3%EB%BB%D2%CC%AB%C0%C7

Buddies,

Link for Hei Yeung Yeung cartoons as above.

子爵府

89#
發表於 09-5-22 14:12 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kittylock 於 09-5-22 12:53 發表
blue*,

I may go to Sogo tonight at around 7:30pm.

Do you want me to pass Lego and Hei yeung yeung book 1 to you and I'll get GN4's books in return tonight?

KL,

Well, yes please.
Otherwise you'll need to wait until next Tues.

Which is fastest / least congested way to go to CWB from TST at around 6:15pm ?

子爵府

90#
發表於 09-5-24 09:45 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 junjunmama 於 09-5-24 02:15 發表
BS,

Thanks for 血拚for me, will pay you after deducting the Tea tree amount.

What can you do on such a rainy day in day camp?!

Carly,

I did not order any TT. So is px less 10% loh.

LSW,

Yes, on Fri there were ~10 boxes fire station. Not sure whether there's additional stock.

Carly,

What we did in YL Tai Tong yesterday :
- rock climbing (both piglet and I had to do it); I just went a few steps up jah, but both arms v sore today. Was "linked" to piglet by a rope, cos it was parent-child day camp
- went into squash court to play game, make paper plane write down essentials of happy family then see whose plane flies farthest
- lunch (the vege was v fresh, NT vege, 1 plate vege, 4 other dishes - tomato/meat/egg, zucchini/meat, fishball/white turnip/fried fish pok or pig skin I did not eat this dish so not sure, 1 soup, a lot left)
- went to activity room, played game of 2 ppl picking up packets of snacks using 2 feet on floor only; 2 ppl (parent - child) tied up together at wrist need to pick packets of snacks from floor; blindfolded need to find parent / child in same room.
That took up all the time.
But really vvvvv wet, even my socks were wet, yuk.

子爵府

91#
發表於 09-5-24 09:47 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 lamsuetwai 於 09-5-23 11:19 發表

BS,

Should you help me to buy the HYY comic book at 3-luen with discount, also available at 7-11 $15@

for vol. 1 and onwards, i don't need vol 2. bought it already. may be issues 4 is release al ...

LSW,

Only #1 and #2 found in 3-luen ja, so will only buy #1 for you.
#4 was released on 22 May and I've got it from 7-11.
Found them available also in Comm Press.

[ 本帖最後由 Bluestar 於 09-5-24 09:48 編輯 ]

子爵府

92#
發表於 09-5-25 12:30 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Gordon_No_4 於 09-5-23 00:25 發表
Hi BS,

How much is the chinese book? Thanks very much for buying it for me.

GN4,

The TW book = $60 less 30% = $42.

Pls credit it to my account with you la.
IOU still ga ma.

Carly,

The Lego Fire Station is $478 less 10% (HSBC Red Hot Friday) ==> $430.20

I had thought of buying but it was always around $5xx before.

Seeing the t _ _ _ _ _ s this afternoon.
Wish me luck in handling it.

子爵府

93#
發表於 09-5-26 22:10 |顯示全部帖子
che,

Bought 4 TW books (Story Ferris Wheel series) for you,
also #13 and #14 Hei Yeung Yeung and the cheque books.
Total after discount = HK$252.80.

Carly,

Remember to buy books from TW.
Even if Jun can't read them yet, he will need them vvvvv soon.

子爵府

94#
發表於 09-5-26 23:58 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Gordon_No_4 於 09-5-26 22:31 發表
Hi KL,

But the set of Alex Rider got only first 3 books ja wo.. Not prefer to buy this set.

Yeah. Total 7 books + 2 graphic novels (same titles as 2 of the books).

子爵府

95#
發表於 09-5-27 16:28 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Gordon_No_4 於 09-5-27 00:27 發表
Hi BS,

How's your meeting with the 2 t-----s yesterday afternoon?

GN4,

Ts remain ts.
Meeting was with 2ts + 1 discpl t.
The 2ts performed the worst.
Tried to make it out that the kids were playing, that PROBABLY the kid tried to shoot while piglet was just underneath the goal - I said no way then the ball should have fallen down but the ball hit the back of piglet's head, sideways.
My points were :
1. Happened since before my Nov complaint, ongoing, ==> bullying, and hit head, nose bleed, which was why I regard it as a bullying case so displ t should be around.
2. Ball hit back of head, not falling from top down, and my maid saw it, want to call in witness ? but they didn't interview witness.
3. Friends playing - piglet chooses his friends vvv tightly, not everybody is a fried, and that kid is definitely NOT his friend. The kids are in the same class so there will definitely be interaction, the kids will talk and play. Teachers usually label the kdis, 合群 ==> good, 不合群 ==> not good. But I don't feel that should be so. Piglet has friends, but they need not be from his class, he has friends in other classes too.
(to be cont.)

子爵府

96#
發表於 09-5-27 18:24 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kittylock 於 09-5-27 17:23 發表
blue*,

It's obvious that the school tends to 息事寧人!

Seems not really useful to hold discussion with the 2ts further unless the school management also sits in.

Actually what do you want from them? ...

KL,

That's what I'm dissatisfied about. They just wanted to brush the incident away as an accident, whereas that kid intentionally threw the ball at piglet's head from his back.

There were the 2ts yesterday, + 1 discipl t.

Read on and you will get to know the general mentality of most ts and schools, which incl THE MANAGEMENT.

cont.
4. I must state that piglet do NOT want to be class monitor. Well after that kid tripped piglet which made piglet nearly fell splat on floor, then piglet got angry and pushed bully to wall, entire incident was seen by the female t, both kids were punished (no recess for 2 days), the bully was made one of 4 class monitors. But he used his position and authority to bully, e.g. gave classmates 10 seconds to return to their seats, he would count : 10-9-8-7-6-54321. But the other kids dared not tell on him. He would even bully those who are his friends, and his friends will call on piglet to help them (haha) (the bully also leads his friends to help bully piglet, they dare not say no.....) (some gangster behaviour already in P4, sei mei !)
So I asked the ts, if you gave power and authority to a kid with no-good conduct, you are supposed to closely monitor his behaviour, whether he abuses his power and authority. But from what I heard, he was not monitored closely enough !

Well I would say I had a field day voicing my comments of the ts handling.

5. Does the PE teachers and coaches of ball game ECAs tell the kids NOT to throw the ball on other kids, in particular not on head ?
well the PE t did not answer, just said, they had decided that
a. ECA coach would no longer allow the kids to play a little while after ECA, instead the kids will be asked to return the balls and lock up, no more playing, right after ECA.
b. a school PE teacher will be on duty at those times when there's sports ECA.
haha, no help on bullying. Rather, they focus more on safety, (b) should have been the practise before.

6. other things : when students queue up for end of school day to leave classroom, are there ts supervising them ? cos there was a lot of pushing. The discpl t tried to explain where the ts were posted, so that they would be able to supervise. But he understands that pushing is dangerous, the ts will look out for pushing.

7. There is no mention of how bullying is handled in the school rules. Discpl t replied that they deal with it case by case, both the bully and the bullied will need help.........
BTW, Do I know why piglet is contin being bullied ?
I said, I asked some kids about this already, one told me, it was becos piglet was FAT, and his name when translated to Cantonese sounds like stupid, The discpl t said, they will definitely teach the kids not to mistreat other kids becos of this woh.
And I said, even last Sat, a kid told me, piglet was always being bullied (成日俾人蝦), s0 maybe the ts will see for themselves if they really looked !

8. The bully said he didn't bully, even though his mum asked him.
I said, no kid who committed a wrongdoing will own up. If you need a witness I can ask my maid to talk to you. But the ts still said not required.
But they will ask bully again and see what he says woh !
(So in future, the kids will learn that, if you did something naughty, just do it without anybody seeing you, and even if asked deny it, then you will not be punished, nobody can do anything. sei mei !)

Then the ts, as in similar situations, tried to say some things about piglet :
A. Frpm the discpl t who teaches piglet in 1 subject : Piglet talks in a v strong tone, some kids may not like it ==> bullied. (haha, takes after me, I don't mince my words if I am angry, I talk straight usually)

B. From the PE t : he checked with school social worker, piglet said 3 times during a camp :" 好慘呀, 我想死 !" Do I know why ? (must be becos its my 口頭蟬) I said I will ask piglet; but piglet didn't even recall that he said it ! (to him it might be just an exaggerated expression)

C. From the female t : When piglet is asked to present his answer for classwork, he would just go blank, don't know what happened. (must be daydreaming again !)
I said, O he has just been diagnosed with sleep apnea (sleep suffocation), will have an op after exams, hope the situation will be better afterwards, let's wait and see.

So if that's all they can dig up to complain about piglet, ==> piglet behaves pretty well at school !

Spent ~30 mins with the 3 ts, that was about all that was discussed. But the PE t must recognize that I was commenting on his handling, which was pretty badly done.

So I will just wait and see what piglet's conduct grade for T2 is, and if that is not B+ at least I will challenge them ! (The kids' conduct grade is largely based on their academic results, if academically good ==> A-, normal ===> B+ or B, etc)

And I will monitor the ts re what they did, and I will cont. to call them t _ _ _ _ _ !

I also warned piglet, now that I've X them on so many things, they will try to pick on piglet, so he must be v good in school, and avoid playing with bully otherwise the ts will say they are friends !
And the school social worker will likely chat with him re his wanting to die.

子爵府

97#
發表於 09-5-27 18:28 |顯示全部帖子
KL,

Re What I want from them :-
1. To warn bully off piglet.
2. To avoid piglet from getting hurt.
3. To get it in ts heads that the bully is bullying not playing
4. To state to the ts that there is bullying so they have to handle it properly not to cont to be ts.
5. To tell them that I am very concerned about this repeated bullying.

子爵府

98#
發表於 09-5-27 18:32 |顯示全部帖子
KL,

Did I tell you that piglet needs to have an op re tosilitis and sleep apnea ?
Needs to remove tonsils and adenoid (which is blocking air flow, at back of nose)
So will have an op end of June, no shouting for some time, no fries, no "hot gas" food, no bumping of wound.

So no swimming, no sports games, only allow mild activity.

Plan to go for some courses re building gundam, building models, etc.

子爵府

99#
發表於 09-5-27 18:34 |顯示全部帖子
che,

Your books are in TCS, can collect on Friday morning. Pls ask maid to call big pig first. Will pm mobile no and my a/c no.

Big pig moved to mezz floor of TCS, no longer using ground floor, sublet to a friend doing industrial safety business, lots of masks on G/F of TCS now.

RMM,

Where / when do you want to collect your 1 book on Story Ferris Wheel ? Its now in my office. But I'm off on Monday.

子爵府

100#
發表於 09-5-28 16:35 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, GN4,

Didn't expect you to be at home.

Well, I think all ts prefer to do less work, if they admit that there is bullying, then they need to do more work.

The bully boasted to piglet that he is not scared of his mum, will even scold her (which I really doubt, should be just boasting, the mum as I said is also a pr t perhaps in Tung Wah Gp).

Anyway, the mum should know something is going on, this should be the 2nd time that the ts have approached her (last time was Nov when I compl that several kids hit piglet), if she is really pro, then she will know that her kid is up to somethiing. If she doesn't, then no use to talk to her. Also, no grounds to meet her, the ts will not likely arrange.

I think, for now, I've state my points, even if the ts do not agree / do not face the music, they know that I am after their aXXes. If they don't monitor well and if piglet has any complaints, I will be after their aXXes again.

The ts handle everything badly, their logic is quite ?-( most of the time (eg they try to use peer pressure to control classrm behaviour, and claim that to be a fair way, but if a kid didn't do anything wrong and gets punished cos somebody else assigned to the gp chatted in class, say, to that kid it is not fair).

[ 本帖最後由 Bluestar 於 09-5-28 16:37 編輯 ]

首頁

尾頁

跳至