論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 4434

1#
發表於 12-1-3 12:25 |顯示全部帖子

Yes, there are many bad agents - making money by turnover. They make it the helper's market and employers have to pay higher fee.

My new bun bun has been badly influenced and is looking for an easier job - just with me for 2.5 months. I direct hired her considering to save her cost. She didn't appreciate and repay in work but using me as the stepping stone. She brought her contract out after a month with us. We didn't have much for her to do, just the house cleaning and the size of the apartment is not very big. She does from morning till evening but the previous one only spent the morning on cleansing. Perhaps, she wants to take care of baby, then no need to do works only carrying the baby.

點評

augustbee  Poor HK employers to suffer !  發表於 12-1-3 15:58

大宅

2#
發表於 12-1-3 13:44 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 Gmama 的帖子

Yes, the HK govt should suspend the visa application for 6 months for those who break contract.

Those performers will not change employers and the market is full of non-performing candidates.

大宅

3#
發表於 12-1-3 13:59 |顯示全部帖子

我怕那些沒有責任感的工人 more as they are the one we are dealing with daily.

大宅

4#
發表於 12-1-3 18:32 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 QQ29 的帖子

I do not know what mentality they come with. Some just come and keep on changing employers. It seems that they do not know what they are expected before they come.

People told me some come for tourism - free ticket, free accommodation and free meals. What they pay for is to work 6 days a week for spend a day sight seeing. We won't be surprised to see them in Repulse Bay, Stanley Market, the Peak, Ocean Park, Disney Land... on sunday. If this is true, what can we expect on them as a helper.

大宅

5#
發表於 12-1-4 10:15 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 jihealthybb 的帖子

If they do not come with a will or mission to work, even the 3 months probation cannot help much as their performance will deteriorate after then.

What can help may be for the government to suspend visa application for those who do not finish contract for 6 months or more - to increase their cost of non performing. This can stand as a threatening factor for good performance.

The prevailing law and regulations are set up decades before for sake of protecting the weak. But the world change, they are not the minority nor the weak. The employers to certain extent are the weak in this aspect. Besides, as a government, the rules and measures should be set up for protecting its citizens. However, if this really happens, there would be noises from the barristers, long hair (dont know when they come under the same category). Mentality of the government is to minimize being criticize. So, we all will end up with long neck...

首頁

尾頁

跳至