跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 4008

61#
發表於 09-9-19 21:11 |顯示全部帖子
KL,
What a coincidence. I bought a Lego worth $420 today after using $40 coupon. The girl at checkout counter suggested me to buy something more reaching $500 & she would give me a gift pack. Since I was in a hurry, I didn't.... I didn't know there is a Lego tee. Well, I could go back & return the goods & buy again, but too much hassle for the "gifts" don't u think? My son wants Star Wars, Power Miners & Indiana Jones. But I told him to buy police instead. I think a lot of money goes to royalty of those movies!

大宅

62#
發表於 09-9-29 21:35 |顯示全部帖子
I also went to Shatin New Town Plaza for Lego exhibit today. Very disappointed. Almost all items are sold at 10% off only (a lot less discount than last time in Whampoa). Only a red racing car is at 40% off, old model. They do put up some display. The Great Wall is unsophisticated. There is a short tunnel with Star Wars displayed inside, but don't feel wow. Can skip if no time. I am disappointed for not buying anything. I have BYOB.

大宅

63#
發表於 09-10-28 08:51 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all,
My son also had H1N1 early this month. It's very common. He recovered without Tamiflu luckily.

Junjunma,
If Jun's nose bleeding persists, take him to see an ENT in public hospital. When my son was young, my friend working as ENT Dr at QM exam him & gave him a medicine (like a toothpaste) to sooth the blood vessels. I guess it's like vasaline that others suggested but it's medicine. If serious, doctor may need to seal the blood vessel thru a small operation.

KL,
I forgot that we were old girls of the same school?! I wasn't approached by the class coordinator yet. Will see :)

大宅

64#
發表於 09-11-11 21:55 |顯示全部帖子
KL,
Any chance to offer your CP card to me :)?? I can go to Wanchai tomorrow morning if that suits you.

大宅

65#
發表於 09-11-12 10:00 |顯示全部帖子
BS,
OMG. Of course I mean you not KL. I was saying I would go to Wanchai. I must have "lo-yan-chi-oi"! I can come by 11:30am & call you before I arrive. Is that ok? Many thanks!

KL,
My classmates are also forming a table to the 110th anniversary but I have decided not to go cos my best friends are not going. Enjoy! But just heard that our school's results are quite good indeed compared to the other girls school at the beginning of the street (you know which one I talk about?) according to a teacher teaching the other school!

[ 本帖最後由 Jsmami 於 09-11-12 10:06 編輯 ]

大宅

66#
發表於 09-11-12 22:22 |顯示全部帖子
BS,
Thanks for the CP card. I've registered today :)!

大宅

67#
發表於 09-11-23 22:10 |顯示全部帖子
che & KL,
Congratulations to yr wedding anniversary. Mine is 13th yr in coming x'mas too :)

RMM,
87 marks for Rachel. That's very high already! She must have run into very keen competition with the winner!

I also got a good news to share. My younger daughter got into Marymount. We learnt that the news this morning and we were so happy. This is the best x'mas present we can ever have!

首頁

尾頁

跳至