跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1205

1#
發表於 09-2-28 00:16 |顯示全部帖子
We also plan to let our children to learn one more foreign language (other than Mandarin & English). But we're afraid that we need to be very devoted as learning one language takes very long time, at least a few years. Also the environment is important but we hardly can provide it because we don't know that language.

Have interest to know how long would u let your baby attend the foreign language playgroup?

What's the rationale for learning that foreign language? For interest, primary school application,...? Because other than language, there're many other things to learn, like music, sports,...

大宅

2#
發表於 09-2-28 01:06 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 doswong 於 09-2-28 00:32 發表

我一路都想帶悅悅學日文呀,因為佢媽咪我學極都唔識......
或者叫Jojo姨姨開班教吓,唔知得唔得呢!?哈哈!

講番正經先,上次我喺會展攞咗d資料係學日本架!
係幼兒日語Playgroup for 1.5-2.7歲既,係日藉教 ...

Wanchai don't have baby PG, only in Prince Edward or North Point.

大宅

3#
發表於 09-3-2 00:05 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 doswong 於 09-3-1 23:37 發表
好喎!我地約埋一齊學啦!不過你地都全部係香港人,我係新界人,北角對我嚟講實在太遠......

So I'd consider the new center in Prince Edward, just next to the Police Station.

大宅

4#
發表於 09-3-2 02:06 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 jo@pong 於 09-3-2 01:10 發表

我係"無料到" 教師... 玩下就可以...
其實我都好有興趣比婷婷上日文playgroup,我半年前問過,不過"駅前"話要1.5歳先可以上堂。同埋当時未有太子分校。聴clever bb話上年8月個BB展有$300優恵,所以我都想係今 ...

May I clarify the $300 discount is for the enrollment in their new Prince Edward centre & the enrollment needs to be made before early Feb. They didn't got any booth in last Aug BB exhibition.

BTW, besides these two places, Yew Chung Learning centre in Kln Tong also got Japanese PG. Need to check with friends to see if it's good.

大宅

5#
發表於 09-3-2 12:15 |顯示全部帖子
Joy Joy will start Mandarin PG next week la. The center is just walking distance to our home, very convenient & not expensive ($100 per lesson). It gives me opportunity to refresh my Mandarin as well.

首頁

尾頁

跳至