首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 842

好媽媽勳章

1#
發表於 10-6-14 04:39 |顯示全部帖子
[quote]原帖由 Kaydenbb 於 10-6-12 11:11 發表

I join Union for package except 肺鏈(健康院打肺鏈),but the nurse in Union told me I need to do all 3 injections on the same day! As I will go to Japan on early July, to avoid risk of fever, I postpone it to 20/7 (approx. 23 days later), and the nurse says it is ok.

But when I ask other mammys, they said similar:
"一歲要先打流行性腮腺炎嗰支, 一個月(or 1 to 2 week??) 後打肺鏈, 再一個月後 (or 1 week)至打水痘針"

Actually I don't know what is true, but as I have postpone my 1st injection to 23 days after 1Y, need to wait 1 mth for each of the 2 remaining injections, will it be too late?

Sigh! Not easy to get a definite answer....but the nurse says should do the same day wor......? So complicated?

別墅

積分: 842

好媽媽勳章

2#
發表於 10-6-16 02:43 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 carka 於 10-6-14 14:34 發表
我岩打去仁安問過, 個姑娘話佢地醫院就歲半先打水痘針, 至於肺鏈同德國麻疹支混合針, 就一係一齊打, 一係就隔兩個星期先好打.

哎呀, 之前本來係同一日, 不過因為唔想阿b一日挨兩針就延左一個星期, 宜家又要一齊打, ...

Different nurses told me different things in Union clinic. 1st told me should do it on same day, the 2nd called me as the doctor on duty will leave after Jun, and there will be no doctor on my booking date, so she says I can do the 2 injections on 2 days (as I had made my appointment in govt health ctr already)....never told me need to wait for 2 weeks or a month.

So what is the truth? 2 weeks or 1 mth? Just do no harm to babies if doing in after a mth, I am ok with whatever options!

首頁

尾頁

跳至