跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 122

1#
發表於 06-10-2 01:08 |顯示全部帖子

Re: any mami in Shanghai?

I may go to Shanghai to work with my husband and I will bring our daughter too. Can anyone give me some helpful information ?

洋房

2#
發表於 06-10-4 14:03 |顯示全部帖子

Dear,
I want all kinds of information. For example,
1. any good playgroups and pre-nursery
2. any recommendation on good ahyi to live in with us
3. can the bb drink the water in Shanghai or we shall buy the distilled water for her ?
4. any problem or what kind of thing we need to pay attention when she get ill and need to go to hospital
5. My girl likes our current Indo maid so much and I wonder if it is good idea to bring her with us. How about the immigration procedure and any extra matter we need to consider before making the decision to employ ahyi or transfer my Indo maid to Shanghai

洋房

3#
發表於 06-10-7 00:22 |顯示全部帖子

Hi yswong,
Thanks for your advice. I plan to go to SH by December. It is quite cold in SH and I am afraid that my baby has problem. My bb is now 9.5 months old. If go to SH in Dec, then she will be around 1 year old.

By the way, where do you live in SH? We have rented a apartment close to MTR "Zhong Shan Park"

洋房

4#
發表於 06-10-10 23:04 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks

洋房

5#
發表於 06-11-6 00:00 |顯示全部帖子

Hi all,
I just have a visit to Shanghai and is planning to go to work in Dec. I think in Dec I may bring my daughter with me so that she can try if she has any problem in such cold winter.

I think it is quite a good idea if we can exchange contact numbers so that our HK mums can meet from time to time.

洋房

6#
發表於 06-12-8 00:19 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,
I will go to Shanghai on 10 Dec.
My email address is [email protected]
Hope see you later in SH

洋房

7#
發表於 07-5-3 00:30 |顯示全部帖子

Hi all moms,
I have moved my household things to Shanghai and it costs about 16,500 for 260ftm3. The unit rate is about $45-55/ftm3 depends on the volume of delivered goods. Try to contact the following moving companies as they are also recommend by some of my friends.

1. Intradean 24184308
2. Crown
3. Santa Fe

首頁

尾頁

跳至