跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2528

1#
發表於 07-6-28 14:36 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 可否分享新一代英文幼稚園????

I want to know too ar.....any mami have kids studying there??

How about Interntional class and local class, are there a big difference in between?

I would like to apply N1 for my son in coming August, any mami can help?

Thanks a lot!!

大宅

2#
發表於 07-6-29 15:15 |顯示全部帖子

yes I see...I am full time mom also and will have the interview next week....because I would apply ESF kindergarten K1 next year, so I try to look some N1 which is international in Tuen Mun, thank you so much for your informations!!

大宅

3#
發表於 07-6-30 14:35 |顯示全部帖子

I lived in Marina Garden ar...

I also quit the job to be a full time mom almost 2 years...

大宅

4#
發表於 07-6-30 14:37 |顯示全部帖子

Yes I mean the ESF in Tsing Yi...
And St Catherine is also my choice, because I will move out at the end of this year...

大宅

5#
發表於 07-7-1 20:12 |顯示全部帖子

Yeah! Good Idea!!!

大宅

6#
發表於 07-7-18 14:16 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Johnny_falcon,

They don't have any information about local class and international class in their website.

You need to phone to them to seek for the informations, my son would attend the N1 international class in next month August, he attend the half day because I am full time mom, so if you have any informations, pls feel free to ask...

原文章由 johnny_falcon 於 07-7-17 14:02 發表
唔好意思點解我上佢地個website 睇唔到有國際班 or 主流班
既資料, 你地係邊到睇到呀
見你地話有國際班, 我都心思思想報呢間.
可否告知資料可在那麼找到:mrgreen:

大宅

7#
發表於 07-7-19 06:37 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Chan 328,

Yes I have found a nursey for my son in next August, I just apply and interview last month and they told me they have vacancy, that is....so lazy of me la....

I am really satisfy of their environment because they have a quite large outdoor playground and you can make a choice between local class and international class..

International class all in English by a native speaker and sometime would have Mandarian session, and their class tea here also nat.....

My son would quit the playgroup in Baby Buddies at the end of August, I think there are too many people la...the class size are much bigger than before, so he is now joining the playgroup in Tutor Time in Sulfork Road from last week,three times a week and I can tell the Kinder are just great, and I have applied for their Nursery class at the end of this year, as you know I would move out very soon, so I would not stay in the New Gerneration Kinder too long, may be after Christmas because I have pay the booking fees la...HAAA!!

Hope it can help!!!
原文章由 chan328 於 07-7-18 23:08 發表
lafaye12,

you found your son this school la?.......can you tell me whether he likes it or not after school starts? I'm still trying to pick a school for my boy ya

首頁

尾頁

跳至