尾頁

民房

積分: 53

21#
發表於 06-4-26 06:42 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Any mom living in USA now - Part IV

IamBallBall,
Hello!! Welcome to BK wor...
Let me introduce myself la... I'm AngieMame...lived in Los Angeles with my hubby and our newborn girl Angie. She is 7 weeks old la... younger than yours a little bit ar!! Same as you, I'm a stay-at-home mom (at least for now).

民房

22#
發表於 06-4-28 13:19 |顯示全部帖子

Nillie_Mami,
其實我心情好矛盾,一方面好想繼續喂人奶,但又想佢學飲奶樽...Amanda switch去用奶樽時有冇唔慣呀?? Angie依家7個禮拜,食慣咗媽咪喂,唔肯飲奶樽啦,好頭痛!! 我都想喂耐d架,若果我要返返工,點辨呢!! 所以我遲遲都未決定到幾時做返嘢囉,不過,我都好認同,透過喂奶而同bb建立嘅bonding係好sweet嘅!! Angie都係用playtex nursier disposible,個nipple suppose to be close to mom's,但Angie仍然唔'like', :tongue:

民房

23#
發表於 06-5-3 13:07 |顯示全部帖子

Nillie,
Thank you哂,真係好詳細,但係Angie真係好stubborn,我已經每日或者隔日俾奶樽佢試,但佢一食就知唔係媽咪私伙,就開始喊,咁耐都未曾試過食多過一安士,通常試咗半個鐘都唔掂,我就只好自己喂番,不過我仍會努力嘗試,希望Angie會surprise吓我啦

民房

24#
發表於 06-5-11 10:52 |顯示全部帖子

Nillie,
我明白哂,我會俾d耐性架啦!我都知唔可以rush嘅,我已經開始每日俾奶樽佢食,佢冇以前喊得咁勁,仲學啜啜吓,好似今日咁,佢都食咗1.5oz,算係咁啦! 幾叻女架啦,希望六,七月可以返得工啦!

Clarab,
仲未定幾時返返工呀,要Angie學識食奶樽先得,otherwise,點敢俾人揍呀,所以呢個月我要努力加油! 不過最大問題係我要自己喂埋奶樽,因為冇其他人可以train佢啦!

民房

25#
發表於 06-5-20 06:13 |顯示全部帖子

Nillie,
Congratulation喎! 好"dun"你開心呀...要小心身體啊!!

民房

26#
發表於 06-6-17 12:40 |顯示全部帖子

Garfield0923,
Hey, welcome to BK!! Like you, I wasn’t a mom when I join….now I’m a mom with a baby girl…her name is Angie. Do you have kids?

Nillie_mami,
How’s your morning sickness? Under control yet? Hope you doing well after taking the medication…
Remember you taught me how to give bottle to my baby Angie?? I quit la~ Why? She still refused to take the bottle for a whole meal…she will take it just for fun…after awhile she’ll cry. I decide to give “spoon” a try since she always interested at what I’m eating law~ Anyway wish me luck again!

MrsYip,
Hey, how’s your little boy?? What’s his name? He is about 2 weeks older than my baby Angie. How’s your daughter get along with her little brother?? My in-laws just left after staying with us for 2 months…I’m so thankful they came so I can focus on taking care of baby Angie. Now I’m on my own lu~

Kitty & mimmy,
How long will you gonna stay in SF? I just came back from SF with my baby Angie…my parents lived up there. Otherwise, I can visit you ar~

民房

27#
發表於 06-6-30 09:26 |顯示全部帖子

Kitty&mimmy,
I don't know when I will be go to SF again...I lived in LA and only go SF to visit my family up there....well, maybe in August or September la! My parents lived very close to City College...on Ocean Ave ar~ You know where? If I go again, I'll let you know law~

民房

28#
發表於 06-7-22 03:58 |顯示全部帖子

Kitty&mimmy,
I'll go to SF in July 28 and stay until August 6...will you still be in SF?

首頁

尾頁

跳至