首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2660

1#
發表於 07-10-22 15:00 |顯示全部帖子
Ms Rose,

Hello. Please please help me with my problem::idea:

I gave my maid a one-month notice warning letter to warn her she needed to improve her working attitude on Oct 20. She and I co-signed the letter after she read and understood the letter. On the next morning (Oct 21), she asked for the resignation because she thought she couldn't fulfill my requirement. As the result, I took her to the agent company on the same day.

Question 1: I don't need to give her 1 month salary because the 1 month notice warning letter is co-signed?

Question 2: I only need to give her the salary Nov 1-Nov 20 as I pay her 1st day of every month?

Question 3: Di I need to give her a termination letter or other form of letter for her release in this case?

Ms Rose, many thanks for your answers!!

[ 本文章最後由 hehamom 於 07-10-22 15:04 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 2660

2#
發表於 07-10-24 08:48 |顯示全部帖子
Ms Rose,

Thanks alot for the helpful answer. You are very nice.

I interviewed a local Indo helper(S) last Sunday. Both she and I satisfied with each other. I talked to her employer (Ms Chan) and got the good comment on the S. I am going to hire her as the result.

I am facing a big problem now: Ms Chan terminates the contract with S after S has served her for 3.5 yrs due to teh the employer's financial problem. The agent says I have to wait for no less than 6 wks for S to start my contract. During this period, the hk gov. will review whether Ms Chan faces the finacial problem or not. Is this true?

Or: Ms Chan no need to declare she has financial problem. (This is what Ms Chan wants because she will be black listed by the hk immigration). S needs to go back to Indo and I hire her as an oversea helper. But in this case, I will need to wait about 2.5 mths.

I am thinking if the agent is true or not??

Thanks again for your reply.

首頁

尾頁

跳至