首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 6599

81#
發表於 07-9-13 11:27 |顯示全部帖子
KL,

May I have the privellege to veiw K's P too? Learn from 前輩
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

男爵府

82#
發表於 07-9-13 21:41 |顯示全部帖子
CCheng

Hello, when to meet up again? I would go to the below these coming weeks (hopefully!)

原文章由 CCheng 於 07-9-13 13:40 發表
請問有無人會去呀? http://forum.baby-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=1131675&extra=page%3D3
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

男爵府

83#
發表於 07-9-14 10:26 |顯示全部帖子
Che,

I am waiting also for the lunch gathering with you.. we seem mo si mong! (busy for nothing!)

原文章由 che 於 07-9-14 00:42 發表
BS,
gathering - wait till X'mas????

you ladies are not busy like that?! even i have to go through the P1 application, i can still spare time for gathering ah.

how about lunch?

男爵府

84#
發表於 07-9-14 10:30 |顯示全部帖子
CCheng,

Yes, looking forward to it provided with 1 day notice. You know I go here and there during lunch.
Pls check PM.
原文章由 CCheng 於 07-9-14 00:28 發表
Buddies,
Have finally emailed the list and see what's next. Seems some sets are incomplete. Maybe need to find another source for them if you want to have complete one. Also, maybe u can pm me your ...

男爵府

85#
發表於 07-9-14 14:38 |顯示全部帖子
SC

Lacking concentration is common among boys. But they need to be trained gradually by say doing a little assignment in a desk-bound condition. Start from 2 mins and then longer until the boy is get used to doing something wholeheartedly at a place. This is taught by the Korean lady 张炳慧 writing the below books:

好孩子的成长99%靠妈妈

好孩子的成功来自妈妈1%的改变

原文章由 Small_Cloud 於 07-9-14 12:38 發表
Buddies,

Last week, Jason attended a free English assessment for half an hour (just want to see whether he can attend some English course). The tutor said his vocabulary is good for his age but he c ...

男爵府

86#
發表於 07-9-18 18:59 |顯示全部帖子
KL

0下,你重輕左?真係要多多保重。你咁樂天,照計唔會有心身症。有無睇中醫可調理?

男爵府

87#
發表於 07-9-18 22:58 |顯示全部帖子
HMM,BS,RMM&Che

3 Oct is okay ga.

男爵府

88#
發表於 07-9-18 23:04 |顯示全部帖子
BS

I want the Clifford too.

男爵府

89#
發表於 07-9-19 17:45 |顯示全部帖子
BS you have become our BUYERS!!

男爵府

90#
發表於 07-9-19 23:01 |顯示全部帖子
Hello, che, hmm, rmm & che,

which eatery should we go?

Admiralty or Wanchai or elsewhere?

i learn that there is a 太平館 in Central. I love their food much. Go its Jordan branch everyweek. Favourite: Swiss Chicken Wings, Ox tongue...Souflle....

原文章由 GloriaChung 於 07-9-18 22:58 發表
HMM,BS,RMM&Che

3 Oct is okay ga.

[ 本文章最後由 GloriaChung 於 07-9-19 23:17 編輯 ]

男爵府

91#
發表於 07-9-19 23:05 |顯示全部帖子
Buddies,

Guess what? My wasp broke one of the arms of Scoop (LEGO DUPLO Bob the Builder set). I am asking LEGO customer service to get me a replacement part. I wonder the cost. They are checking for me if that small piece is available.

Keep my fingers crossed.

Any previous attempts as such for you?

男爵府

92#
發表於 07-9-20 10:13 |顯示全部帖子
yes, you must have been a giraffe. haaaa..

re lunch venue, let's see others' views! :)

Can I see your bb's photos by PM? Does he look like jojo?

原文章由 che 於 07-9-19 23:13 發表
lunch - anywhere is fine for me. 太平館 in Central is good too. but it may not be convenient to you ladies. hope we can make it this time la.

GC,
my neck is long to see your photo. since i have ...

男爵府

93#
發表於 07-9-20 10:14 |顯示全部帖子
Che,

I ordered the replacemnt part at LEGO official website. Not thru the LEGO distributor in HK?

BS

any news about lego warehouse sale this year at Cheung Sha Wan?

男爵府

94#
發表於 07-9-22 16:53 |顯示全部帖子
BS
Yes, I went to ToyRus today and found many new model of DUPLO. Exgavator, crane, more BtB trucks...

Yes, send to .com and am awaiting further advice. Want to get that piece back.:-( :-( :-(

Che,

All the best to you re P1. I have confi on you .

原文章由 Bluestar 於 07-9-20 11:07 發表

Gloria,

No news re Lego sale this year yet. But I just found out from one of my son's junior sifus in TKD that his brother-in-law works in HK Lego.
Maybe can get some wind from him this ...

男爵府

95#
發表於 07-9-25 13:07 |顯示全部帖子
Hello,

Che, yes next year. Btw, re the broken LEGO pieces, LEGO.com has found it for me and agreed to send me 3 pieces in total. Seems that they don't ask for $. But I will ask since it is from US to HK. Hooray!

男爵府

96#
發表於 07-9-25 13:12 |顯示全部帖子
Che,

原文章由 che 於 07-9-22 21:50 發表
Gordon/KL/GC,
in fact, 30 sept is not early. a few schools have started quite a while. 30 Sept is HKUGA. still waiting letter from SPxx and Dxx. good that HKUGA is the first one. so, it can be a w ...

男爵府

97#
發表於 07-9-25 14:15 |顯示全部帖子
我十月中要炒個bun(如之前提到因她態度加表現差),請問通知入境處終止合約時寫什麼解約原因最穩陣??

須唔須要寫明不滿意她的表現,還是說雙方同意即時解約? 因我相信我個bun會有後著 。如果識人,可唔可以 幫我問問?

男爵府

98#
發表於 07-9-28 11:57 |顯示全部帖子
LSW,

Since my primary bank a/c is not at HSBC, I don't have ebanking with it. Pls wait for a while. I will transfer at ATM machine (dinosaur age )..........

原文章由 lamsuetwai 於 07-9-28 09:00 發表
Buddies, (updated)

very quick response:

$$ received:

BS
Carly
CCheng
RMM
Tlai
Audreymom
Adrianma
HMM
GN4
SC

$$ not yet receive:

Kitty
TMM
GC

CCheng,

支付寶已付. 請通知SUPPLIER 在假期前發貨 ...

男爵府

99#
發表於 07-9-28 14:32 |顯示全部帖子
LSW

$220 transferred to your a/c at 12:35pm approx. Pls check. Thank you very much for the help. Also to CCheng

男爵府

100#
發表於 07-9-28 23:05 |顯示全部帖子
BS

How? Any theme for the works? Next will be your office lah. You have soooo many things...

原文章由 Bluestar 於 07-9-28 19:00 發表
Finally "dig up" my heart to "do" piglet's room.

Chose a bed from Ikea (Kura ie 1 half-height bunk bed with space at the bottom for play), and a cute kid's wardrobe + drawers (Trofast) with blue door ...

Symptoms of shopaholics.

I think I got your 'cold' after meeting you.

首頁

尾頁

跳至