首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 6599

21#
發表於 05-7-23 11:17 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 2005書展報料熱線

Kittylock,

Oh, tks for the info. I think I shoudl hunt ORT higher level then. Do you mean all above level 5 are cheaper than in HK?

pls bear in mind that all goods will have GST charge of 5%. If you purchased over S$100, you may ask the shop to arrange GST refund (need to fill in a form), and you can get back 2% at the ariport. The remaining 3% will be the admin cost for processing refund.

咁好笑ga,2% refund 3% admin fee!!!不如佢地索性話退2%比人好過啦!點講都係Spore政府要最多!

How are the following?

Rhythm and Rhymes of the People / Rhythm and Rhymes of the Jungle / Rhythm and Rhymes of the Children.

Tks in advance. :wink:
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

男爵府

22#
發表於 05-7-23 11:55 |顯示全部帖子

sandycat,

Thanks for your comfort.
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

男爵府

23#
發表於 05-7-23 12:04 |顯示全部帖子

Teresa,

景行 -- 買景行自己出的paperback 中譯本外國好書好! 55%off $2x per book!!

男爵府

24#
發表於 05-7-23 20:56 |顯示全部帖子

Kelvinmama,

嘩,你咁多買手!勁!多謝睇得起我的介紹!

神奇的影子 係點咖?

男爵府

25#
發表於 05-7-23 23:06 |顯示全部帖子

Kelvinmama,謝謝。好我睇下好唔好先!你有無買 Sesame's "LIttle Grammar" and "Little English Readers" ? I wish to know some user comments on these sets. You know they are so similar to those cheap version avail in CHina.

SandyCat, 謝謝!
Teresa, 你都想買Step into Reading ah? I really find some titles very good.

我頭先去了,嚇到排左10鐘(記住係係WanChai Dymocks個到開始龍尾),放棄立刻收隊!今晚情況應該最恐怖!早知唔出發浪費時間,下星期先去尋多次寶。 :-(

男爵府

26#
發表於 05-7-24 15:10 |顯示全部帖子

Teresa,

Talking about Step-into-Reading, there are not many cheap sources. When you want a full series to choose from, then bookstores are best like DyMook and P.1, now King Hang.

If don't mind treasue hunt, kick-my-kids do have some good titles from time to time. Sometimes, Mydear will have a few titles of them but not those very good ones. There you can get 20% off. i..e 38 x 0.8 = 30. That is more or less like the bookfair offer by King Hang la.

Btw, for ORT, i heard that some shop offer 20% off and buy-5-get-1. Is is Oxfrog or other? In that case, maybe even cheaper than buying in Singapore (re Kittylock's recommendation).

男爵府

27#
發表於 05-7-24 20:20 |顯示全部帖子

you miss 渡海去探險. It talks about Cats.

男爵府

28#
發表於 05-7-25 13:12 |顯示全部帖子

kittylock,

hee, u are looking for such. i will consider this set next yr!

男爵府

29#
發表於 05-7-25 13:17 |顯示全部帖子

Kelvinmama,

Re the following, thanks for your info. Why didn't you buy 6 six books in one go? THe whole set has 6 books bor. Are other books not good enough?

"我係精英買了兩本”神奇的影子”,與台版的”猜一猜是什麼”是一樣,原價$25,現在$10,是雙語的."

Is your paperback or hardcover? Versions in TW are hardcover. Each priced at around HK$25 before freight.

Will check with lib.

男爵府

30#
發表於 05-7-25 13:25 |顯示全部帖子

kittylock,

Yes, we got to watch out. You are really viligant. My son is too young now but I taught him what 'umbilical cord' is using the book When you were in mommy's tummy. He likes to know that he has once been in my tummy and ate and drank through the umbilical cord which ended up to be his bellybutton!!!

Now he even corrects my PTG pronunciation!! Dare him!!!

男爵府

31#
發表於 05-7-25 13:46 |顯示全部帖子

kittylock,
I noticed that too but did not buy la. which set is it?

Do you mean this set? Somehow, I chose the 親親 series instead. The below set seem to be available in mainland la. That's why I did not take it.

HERE!!

Product】Early Chinese Readers & Exercises in Traditional Chinese
【Format】8 books
Supplemental Materials  Storybooks

Special Price :$25

These eight richly illustrated books each teach an important Chinese character radicals; the building blocks of written Chinese. Popular children’s games are built into each story.
With Traditional Chinese characters and Pinyin.

:-( No chance to buy now. So bad that the set I bought at BetterChinese office is only HK$300 at 景行!

男爵府

32#
發表於 05-7-27 09:28 |顯示全部帖子

Jackielee,

discover cards are like 'fast food'.
the whole ency. will be like a 'big feast'. the kids need to be quite attentive and can concentrate well in reading such. I find they have too many words though, i must say that the pictures are beautiful (as in the cards). I bought cards only. My son seldom touches them unless we bring them to him and play card games.

So you must know your kid's appetide and taste first.

首頁

尾頁

跳至