首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 851

21#
發表於 06-3-31 07:35 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Any mom living in USA now - Part IV

AngieMame,

How are you doing? To feed newborn bb is a tired job, but it is worth. I easy to nap when I feed my newborn. You know, newborn is always sleep when they eat. Your bb fuzzy. Isn't she hard to find the nipple fit her mouth? Sometimes, my bb do same thing. I will put it to his mouth and let him to suck. Don't frustration and I see newborn look like a bird. To open their mouth and to find a food. Interesting! To wake bb up, you can use your finger to touch bb's neck, or to touch bb's feet. I always move my body ( when I hold him ) or say umm...umm... my bb drink again la... You can try try la...

BK is really slow, but I am lucky today... So that I can type more and bb is napping too! bye

別墅

22#
發表於 06-5-27 03:38 |顯示全部帖子

Nillie_Mami,

Congratulations! Take care yourself! Hope your morning sick quick quick pass. This time, you treat yourself good good la. Do fat bear bear know how to boil soup or cook food to you? I hope he will... keep more rest when you are home. ( no do home chores la... the important thing is keep good body right now... ) I am really happy for your news... :-P

別墅

23#
發表於 06-10-4 13:44 |顯示全部帖子

Natmama,

Over over... I just try try ja... it seems fast wow... One more day, we leave la...

Hi, song,

Nice to meet you! I am a stay home mom ( 7 month-old bb boy and 3 yrs-old girl ) Compare with Pasadena and Monterey Park, Pasadena is much better about the public school.

Mrs.Yip

首頁

尾頁

跳至