首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1101

1#
發表於 13-1-8 00:49 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 sam299 的帖子

Agree.
Actually, we might not only think whether we want to support/ accept/ disagree/ discriminate homosexual.
Maybe we have to worry about 逆向歧視 in the future.
If the law of forbidden discrimiantion of homosexual were passed, the people expressed their opinion/ view of not accepting homosexual would commit the crime.
In some foreign country with this law passed, the school would provide education on homosexual.
In 2005, one American, David Parker was caught by police when he intruded the kidergarten for stopping his son to receive education on homosexual. The court verged that the kidergarten had the right to provide homosexual education and the parent had no right to stop it.
In Hong Kong, the book shop refused to display the booklet of one Lesbian group and the book shop was disturbed by the group member in 2005.

大宅

2#
發表於 13-1-9 00:21 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 Wendy518 於 13-1-9 01:01 編輯

回覆 sam299 的帖子

Please refer to the website for the case of David Parker:
Parental Rights vs. Public Schoolshttp://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,165253,00.html

Amendment: David Parker attempted to stop the school to educate on homosexuality to his son. Not 'intrude into the kindergarten'

Lawyer says gay lobby a threat to freedom of speech, religion

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Lawyer-says-gay-lobby-a-threat-to-freedom-of-speech--religion_11518189

逆向歧視 might be considered as the threat to freedom of speech in the future. Try to think that you might commit an ofference if you stop your son get marry the man with the reason of not supporting homosexuality.

大宅

3#
發表於 13-1-10 01:00 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 sam299 的帖子

Yes. The man was arrested for trespassing. Yet, it was happened because of the conflict between the school and the man over the education of family component-- same sexs parents.
In this case, the school turned down the request of the man and he refused to leave.
So, it seemed that the parent had no right to stop our children to receive somethings we not agreed.
Now, homosexuality and same sex marriage are not legalised. We could see that if the law is passed, the affect will not be the homosexual persons but all of us and our children.

FATHER FACES TRIAL OVER SCHOOL'S 'PRO-GAY' BOOKArrested after objecting to kindergartner's reading materialPublished: 08/04/2005 at 1:00 AM

Read more at
http://www.wnd.com/2005/08/31618/#ogYTLlRmRCucgKxH.99

大宅

4#
發表於 13-1-11 00:33 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 Wendy518 於 13-1-11 01:07 編輯

回覆 sam299 的帖子

If you search about David Parker's issue on the web, you can find various websites discussing this issue over the conflict on education onhomosexuality and single sexs family instead of the issue of trespassing.
I raised this point is based on the reflection. I wish it could bring people to think about its influence and not just fixed on the single side of whether support/ disagree homosexuality only.
In fact, I am not discriminating the people who are homosexual.

I stated that single sex family and homosexual is not legalised but I did not state it as the crime. ( But after homosexual /single sex family is legalised, the anti-discrimination law would be established afterwards. I could not tell it is the crime but the gay/ lesbian could sue/ lodge the complaints towards certain statuary organisation if they thought that they were offended/ discriminated due to homosexuality. The condition was similar to the pregnant lady was fired and she could seek help from Labour department or ant-discrimination department ) Nowadays, single sex family had not yet have the equal right with the heterosexual couple. It is understood. Same I raised this point is also based on the reflection. -- If single sex family is legalised in Hong Kong, all Hong Kong people could be affected. I hope that the benefit of both parties could be balanced as possible but I did not say that I support legalisation of homosexual/ single sex family.

Another website for informaton: http://www.frc.org/newsroom/family-research-council-drops-ups-over-discrimination-against-boy-scouts

Family Research Council Drops UPS Over Discrimination Against Boy Scouts

"The mission of the Boy Scouts is 'to instill values in young people' and 'prepare them to make ethical choices,' and the Scout's oath includes a pledge 'to do my duty to God' and keep himself 'morally straight.' It is entirely reasonable and not at all unusual for those passages to be interpreted as requiring abstinence from homosexual conduct. UPS should not try to impose the competing values of the sexual revolution upon the Boy Scouts.

Another reflecting question: Will the opportunity of the children/ youth try bisexual/ homosexual relationship after receivng education on homosexual/same sex relationship. Homosexual could be natural born, so is there any possibility is caused due to projection of being love/ curiosity/ open-minded towards homosexual?

首頁

尾頁

跳至