跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2019

1#
發表於 13-8-5 12:15 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 Flying-Man 的帖子

very good tenant.there is one who has already rented for 8 years under company contract and no unreasonable request so far even i think he deserves a better apt after staying in an apt with simple rennovation for so long.

btw,my japanese tenants are just single guy ,not couple.But my neighbour is japanese couple with kids and they look nice and polite.

大宅

2#
發表於 13-8-5 17:15 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 optus 於 13-8-5 17:22 編輯

回覆 Flying-Man 的帖子

If the tenant asks for some extra services such as part time maid or new stuffs,i will amortize the expense into the rent of 1st year so i can get sth extra from 2nd year of the contract.Usually they have a budget from their company so they try to take advantage of it.I have an apt which market price is 20-21K/month and the tenant make it 26k by adding a lot of things such as new sofa,japanse TV channel service etc etc

everytime when they renew the contract they usually ask for sth new ,sometime washing machine or LCD TV.You may use it as an excuse to ask for rent adjustments so as to meet their request.

P.S. It s easy to ask for rent adjustment provided you are not too greedy.for my cases i did only 5% increase exclu those extra expenses

大宅

3#
發表於 13-8-6 13:05 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:Flying-Man 的帖子

我地果D日本客都係上市公司的員工,租約最緊要列明包D嘢家私電器,租金包嘢野即可,佢地相比本地客好少煩我地,所提要求也都好合理。

首頁

尾頁

跳至