首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 3872

1#
發表於 09-2-28 00:04 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 chweebebe 於 09-2-27 23:49 發表
各位sister,
呢兩日我好好好down,因為m又來了!(紅d深咗好多日+15日高温,令我以為有機!)
我已經試了一年多,食過排卵丸,又做過iui(–次)都失敗,最近老公睇完泌尿科,發現有輕微精管靜胍曲張(再加上蟲蟲唔活躍,量少,形態 ...

My case:

1st iui--bingo but miscarriage
5th iui--bingo but miscarriage
1st ivf--bingo but miscarriage

in your case, poor normal sperm %, small no. of sperm and not active sperm, i think dr. should advise you to do ivf. in your case, sperm is too bad so i think you should go straight to ivf.

my case: c6 has ok no. of sperm, ok active but only 8-12% of normal sperm, we still use iui or ivf to get bingo. i had very little problem of ovulation and had fibroid before but removed already.

if i were you, i suggest you go to public hospital private line. i now see dr. in QM private line. about 60k for ivf.

1.留精可否在屋企留左先?(我老公唔可以自己用手搞...),
yes. but go to hospital within 1 hour.

如果當日老公唔係香港,咁可否預先留精?最多可早幾多日?質素會否影响?
freeze the sperm for spare one, if he can provide fresh sperm on the day of your operation, they prefer to use fresh one. it's safer.

2.抽卵時有否麻醉?
yes. i think it's not painful but uncomfortable the day after. it's fine 'cos you feel much better 2-3 days later.

3.政府私家症可否選擇見Dr嘅時間?
QM private -- see dr. in the early morning, before 9am. you may ask the hospital.

4.用藥/針是否一樣?
i saw Yan On for iui only so not sure. I think the medicine is similar if you go to private line.
but if you go to public line, maybe you use other medicine.

if you have less salary, it depends on how old you are. if very young, say before 30, you may wait for public line (wait for 1.5 to 2 years). if you are old, mid 30's or late 30's, of course see private dr. or private line in public hospital lah.

大宅

2#
發表於 09-2-28 18:34 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 chweebebe 於 09-2-28 00:58 發表
PP yeung,
Thanks so much for yr information!It is very useful for me.
I am sorry to hear yr story,U are very Tough and Brave.U will get yr lovely bb very soon!大家一齊努力!
I am not young lar,getting ...

請問你是否做政府私家症?
Yes. QM private line.

你由申請IVF到可以見Dr等咗幾耐?
1-2 months only.

之後再過幾耐先開始treatment?
it depends on whether you've enough reports. I have so I can start asap.

cycle 嘅邊日要開始預備,eg噴鼻,打針.
if you want to start next month, you need to start nasal spray 10 days (day 21) before m come.

要否日日回醫院打針?
no. i take injection at home. it's easy and you can learn very fast. i just go back QM for ultrasound and getting eggs.

I'll go back QM for FET next month.

大宅

3#
發表於 09-2-28 18:36 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 richwong 於 09-2-28 17:53 發表
有同感,等佢覺得緊張時,已太遲, 要付出多出人地好多倍的時間,精力同金錢。。。。

i started trying when i was 31. now i'm 34 and still no bb. i'll try around 40 and will give up. i will be too tired and spent too much money.

i did 5 iui and 1 ivf and 3 miscarriages, spent a lot of money and 2.5 years lah.

大宅

4#
發表於 09-3-8 21:57 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 richwong 於 09-2-28 20:32 發表
包括38嗎?

i don't think so. normally you need to wait for 2 years.

when it's your turn, if you're 40, they don't accept your case.

大宅

5#
發表於 09-3-8 21:59 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 chweebebe 於 09-2-28 22:24 發表
PPyeung,
多謝你嘅information!我仲想問下如果排政府私家症,要唔要醫生referral呀?你話如果我叫我睇開嘅仁安Dr寫referral,佢肯唔肯呀?

有時侯真係唔知呢個BB Project係咪個天對我哋嘅考驗,我身邊好多朋友都係廿幾歲 ...

yes. you need referral letter. i think Union dr. will write it for you if you need it.

the world is unfair all the time. we can't blame anything but to try again and again until i'm 40. still 6 years to go.

首頁

尾頁

跳至