跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 231

1#
發表於 07-10-1 00:06 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Krisflyer,

Hiya, my husband is also Malaysian Chinese, I moved here for about 3years + already. I still couldn't get used to the life as well but it is better than the first year when I came here.

You are not alone, as Angel saying, we now have about 10 HK mummies married to a Malaysian guys, we have a gathering before but we are going to arrange another gathering soon.

Welcome to Malaysia... hahhaaa....

If you have any difficulties or anything you want to ask, let us know, we will try our best to help you out.

For work, you may apply for sponse program that allow you to work in Malaysia, as long as you can speak English, it's fine cos they seldom use Malay except for government.

原文章由 krisflyer 於 07-9-28 20:31 發表
hi!! 各位好!

我今年結左婚就跟老公去左馬來西亞居住, 仲未完全適應呀!! 如果你都同我一樣, 不如入來傾下, 分享呢邊新生活的點滴丫!!!

複式洋房

2#
發表於 13-7-30 11:56 |顯示全部帖子
mamacy 發表於 13-7-22 19:58
回覆 emmababy0615 的帖子

你來咗2年慣唔慣啊?? 我初初來頭果4年都好掛住香港,因為係KL好落後好唔方便.係 ...

Hey Mamacy,

Where are you working? My office is in city centre, traffic jam is horrible but this fasting month is better.. hahah..
I agreed that we must know how to drive but I think KL get better compare few years back and I also "覺得KL啲嘢平哋,對BB嘅成長都好啲.".

複式洋房

3#
發表於 13-7-30 18:54 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Mamacy,

Aiya.. I should know you earlier, our office is so close, my office is at Jln Ampang, opposite KLCC, next to Public Bank, the old and outdated building. hahha...

It is super jam especially on Friday but sometimes I take Duke highway back home, the fastest way. No choice la, the poor public transportation here, what to do.

It's glad to hear you had good boss, my company is HK based company , so that most of them are chinese, I dun know Malay also, I asked my colleagues to translate, sometimes, they laugh at me but I dun care. Most of them ok , not as stress as in HK.

I think we have a lots to share of the working experience and funny things about Malaysia working culture, some of them make me , so of them make me ...

Anyway, it's a good experience and what I learnt most in here is "patient"... hahhaa....

首頁

尾頁

跳至