跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 916

1#
發表於 12-5-10 11:38 |顯示全部帖子
Sjmama, Sing Ma, and all other mama who has special children,

It has been 7 years since Sing Ma started this topic. How's your life now?

I am in the same situation as sjmama. my boy (k1) and my baby girl.
I have same experience in the playground... my boy will behave badly...
I have been treated badly by other parents badly as my boy tried to hit their children...
I have to pay my full attention to him when I bring him out... I worry that he will do something I can't control... I will be very nervious.. and the tension is great.

I don't have much time on my girl as my boy occoupied all my time..., so my girl's delay is my mistake... she will be better if we can provide much more for her.

I will also blame that it is my hunsbun's mistake when he doesn't know how to take care of our son, and it is also his mistake tha the passed tha problem gene to our son...

Sometimes things will out of control... we will treat the boy badly... I love my boy.. but when I lose my patient... sometimes I can't control myself... not stable...

I have just listen to the song 上帝聽禱告 in the office, I cried too. When I read all your writing, I feel familiar, me too, me too, I am experiencing the same... I understand, I know...

I know that God is here.
But I am not as strong as you are, as patient as you are, as faithful as you are...

I don't know how I can go through 7 years. May God's bless is always with you and your children. Thanks for your sharing.

首頁

尾頁

跳至