尾頁

別墅

積分: 790

2961#
發表於 05-9-18 19:20 |只看該作者

Re: 分享旺角的大陸童書書店收穫

I want to order book form dd but I have some question.pls help me
1. does the price 1:1to HK dollars
2. how to pay ? pay in cash when you receive the order,or can it pay through bank?
3.extra payment?
thank you
:-D q^_^p

複式洋房

積分: 206

2962#
發表於 05-9-18 22:42 |只看該作者

Bluestar,

me too, i can access all pages wor no need to feel dizzy la

複式洋房

積分: 226

2963#
發表於 05-9-18 23:34 |只看該作者

各位媽咪,
你好,我是新加入BK,想問一問你們除了會在DD訂書外,還有邊間內地網上書店之服務好及書種乾諍及新呢?
mmbbclub and babybook.vip.sina那間好D呢!
Thanks in advance for all reply!!
[img][/img]

男爵府

積分: 6599

2964#
發表於 05-9-19 23:37 |只看該作者

i have a spare copy too.

If interested, pls pm me after 25 Sept. Same price.

JChan 寫道:
[quote]
kittylock 寫道:
[size=medium]保罗与音乐会 ($25)[size=medium]<--- SOLD

透過書中小主人翁保羅隨著在樂團中擔任大提琴手的叔叔聽音樂會的過程,先到小提琴店拿琴弓,然後由音樂家專屬的音樂廳後門進入,演出後台音樂家們忙著作最後的準備、工作人員忙著確認台上座位、譜架等一般人比較不容易接觸到的音樂周邊事物,乃至於音樂會正式開始,透過已經退休的團員沃爾夫的解說,讓指揮、樂評人的角色、以及不同音樂型式,都有清楚的認識。不但拉近小朋友和音樂的距離,也從中知道音樂背後更多的精采故事以及一場完美音樂會背後的複雜運作。

kittylock
Where do you buy that?[/quote]

Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

男爵府

2965#
發表於 05-9-19 23:45 |只看該作者

Friends, just come back from BJ with 60kg of books (10 kg left with my sis for her delivery later.)

Lots of treasure found. Will share on my return from Spore.

Have to fly tomorrow again.
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

子爵府

積分: 12611

2966#
發表於 05-9-20 01:12 |只看該作者

Gloria,

Hello HK-XPS !!

How did you feel with 60kgs ?
2 big carton boxes ?

男爵府

2967#
發表於 05-9-20 09:29 |只看該作者

Bluestar,

I feel good with such kgs of books wor..

別墅

積分: 790

2968#
發表於 05-9-21 22:57 |只看該作者

I want to buy these follwing book which recommand by other mama but I went to Idxx , they sold out and can not
other for me, so if other mama know where I can buy the book pls tell me, thank you.

"小小孩大开眼界丛书
出版社: 吉林美术出版社出版
出版日期: 2003年8月
开本: 24开
推荐年龄: 1-3岁
$6.9 / book

共十册

动物系列:包括《海洋生物》、《鸟》、《动物》、《昆虫》、《两栖爬行》"
:-D q^_^p

大宅

積分: 1075

2969#
發表於 05-9-22 17:52 |只看該作者

琴日係新x維買左聰明豆系列 ($11.9 x6), 會員仲有8折, 有興趣的媽咪有買就趁手, 因所餘無幾。

好彩琴日上去, 如果唔係又走寶; 我已向方小姐反映, 一有好

伯爵府

積分: 15921

2970#
發表於 05-9-22 23:38 |只看該作者

[quote]
AveryMak 寫道:
琴日係新x維買左聰明豆系列 ($11.9 x6), 會員仲有8折, 有興趣的媽咪有買就趁手, 因所餘無幾。

好彩琴日上去, 如果唔係又走寶; 我已向方小姐反映, 一有好

大宅

積分: 1075

2971#
發表於 05-9-23 09:13 |只看該作者

新x維的web-site address:
www.ideabookshop.com

伯爵府

2972#
發表於 05-9-23 15:28 |只看該作者

Thanks. Just visit the web site. There are new Critter's book. Good price.

But I couldn't find Milly & Molly there. Maybe it's still out of stock.

Actually I've visited the shop in Causeway Bay, there are not many kids book. Mongkok shop is better but quite far for me. I'm Hong Kong people. :lol: :lol:

大宅

積分: 3917

2973#
發表於 05-9-25 09:35 |只看該作者

Hi Abbie_mimi,
Did u received the email from idea? They have the Milly & Molly series and can be ordered.

Abbie_mimi 寫道:
Thanks. Just visit the web site. There are new Critter's book. Good price.

But I couldn't find Milly & Molly there. Maybe it's still out of stock.

Actually I've visited the shop in Causeway Bay, there are not many kids book. Mongkok shop is better but quite far for me. I'm Hong Kong people. :lol: :lol:

伯爵府

2974#
發表於 05-9-25 23:06 |只看該作者

Hi hoeve,

Thanks. I've got the email from IDEA. Yes, Milly & Molly is on the list. I called last week and ordered. Just waiting for delivery.

Thanks again.

大宅

積分: 1740

2975#
發表於 05-9-26 01:32 |只看該作者

Today i go to idxx to take Milly & Molly ,the picture painting are .Total: 48 books and after dis $247 and very heavy !
孩子就像海綿,需要水份般的知識澆灌,才能膨脹,茁壯。~努力~

子爵府

積分: 14804

2024年龍年勳章 虎到金來勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

2976#
發表於 05-9-26 12:01 |只看該作者

brjhome 寫道:
Today i go to idxx to take Milly & Molly ,the picture painting are .Total: 48 books and after dis $247 and very heavy !

brjhome,
在 idxx 那裡, 我找不到
?-( ?-( ?-(

伯爵府

2977#
發表於 05-9-26 13:48 |只看該作者

I called today again. There are too many orders. 50 sets were on hold. I have to wait for the next order. :-( :-( :-(

brjhome 寫道:

大宅

積分: 1740

2978#
發表於 05-9-26 18:16 |只看該作者

Dear Martin, i have order at 1 st Sept ! brjhome
孩子就像海綿,需要水份般的知識澆灌,才能膨脹,茁壯。~努力~

伯爵府

2979#
發表於 05-9-26 22:18 |只看該作者

I visited IDEA at Causeway Bay today. Just bought the last set of "Little Mammoth Series" DVD. Watched one tonight, it's very good. English is simple but no sub-title.

Bought one pack of 親親自然學英語. set D. Value for money. I have set C and D now. Still have to wait for Set A & B.

大宅

積分: 2007

2980#
發表於 05-9-27 10:31 |只看該作者

产品名称: 蚯蚓的日记 (Diary of a worm)

出版社: 少年儿童出版社
上架日期: 2005-9-26
市场价:27.8¥

详细介绍:

给你一个想象空间

冰波(童话作家、资深幼儿图书编辑)

我的记忆中,似乎没有这样的读书经验——从书的环衬开始读起。书的环衬大多是装饰性的,有时候仅仅是有颜色或者是有花纹的纸,即使有时候有内容,也是些与本书有关的装饰图案。

唯有这本《蚯蚓的日记》,从环衬的第一幅图就吸引了我们——蚯蚓的成绩单。其实,本书的内文从这里已经开始了:一个普通的蚯蚓男孩,或者说一个普通的小男生,已经出现在我们面前。

成绩单以后的每一幅图,也就是整个前环衬,都会非常吸引你。让我们把书翻到最后,看一眼后环衬,想必这些图又会吸引你。

但是,我建议你先别看它们。这样做当然是有目的的,那就是为了让这些图看起来更精彩。

现在,让我们在扉页停留一分钟,欣赏一下这里的生机勃勃:它仿佛告诉我们,故事将在这样一个环境里发生。

让我们继续:

一个小小的蚯蚓的故事,赫然开始于一个地球!地球是那么大,蚯蚓是那么小,但它们却是息息相关的。小小的蚯蚓的日记,就是从地球开始的。

接下来,每一篇蚯蚓的日记,都精彩到我无法用语言来描绘它。作者的想象力之独特、观察力之细腻、情节之生动、细节之丰富,足以让我们惊叹,而试图去分析它这种精彩,似乎都已经是多余的了。

我只想说,从这些简单到不能再简单的语言,以及看起来同样简单但却又丰富到极致的画面,我们可以品味的东西实在是太多了。如果万一你没有注意到,我在这里提醒你:蚯蚓是没手没脚的,你想象过他将如何写字?你想象过他将如何看书?你想象过什么是他的凳子和桌子?用餐的时候,他使用什么餐具?睡觉的时候,他的帽子会挂在哪里?如果他被蜜蜂螫了,会怎么样?带着这些问题,请你再回到书里去找一下。这时候,你能不感到,这些简单的画面却是那么的丰富吗?

当你把蚯蚓的日记全部看完的时候,这本书其实才看了一半。现在,你可以开始欣赏前环衬和后环衬了。你不必惊讶,是的,这上面的一些内容,正文里,也就是蚯蚓的日记里,并没有全部写到。比如成绩单,比如“堆肥岛之旅”,比如“爸爸妈妈结婚纪念日——恶心!”……

这些内容只是点到为止,它给你留下一个巨大的想象空间,这对幼儿读者来说,是多么好的机会啊,你去帮你的孩子展开想象吧。比如:“我被蜜蜂螫了”,它可以让你的孩子自己编一篇蚯蚓没有写到的日记。

——当然,还有更多。本书能导引你和你的孩子一起进入趣味的、形象的、艺术的想象空间。

下面是我酷爱的精彩的细节:

&Oslash; 爸爸他*的结婚纪念日,恶心!——一个小男生的心理就这么微妙、生动。

&Oslash; 功课那么多。——请看蚯蚓如何拉功课回家,再请仔细看看那些功课的书名。

&Oslash; 5月15日和5月16日两篇日记。——请玩味蚯蚓如何沮丧、耿耿于怀、恶作剧、心理平衡。

&Oslash; 我最爱的一坨泥土。——一个小男生的情怀表达得多么贴切。

&Oslash; 第一天上学——有哭的,有笑的,有茫然不知所措的……

我真的好想知道,读完本书,你会喜欢哪些细节呢?

更重要的是,你的孩子喜欢哪些细节呢?

首頁

尾頁

跳至