興趣嗜好

跳至

首頁

尾頁

禁止訪問

積分: 6817

101#
發表於 05-9-30 00:14 |只看該作者

Re: 分享外國 或 台灣童書 (1-8歲適用) 收穫 - PART 2 (as from 27 Sept 05)

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

子爵府

積分: 12611

102#
發表於 05-9-30 00:26 |只看該作者

che,

Coughing becos of bronchitis or flu,
or becos of allergic throat due to pollution ??
Saw the doc ??
蝕晒for you only; for her, she profited definitely - so many days' holiday in a row !!

禁止訪問

積分: 6817

103#
發表於 05-9-30 00:33 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

侯爵府

積分: 20862

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

104#
發表於 05-9-30 10:01 |只看該作者

Gloria,

Congra!! What a co-incidenct.... I just wanna ask you today how's the progress of potty-training of your sweetheart.

My son also attends PM school (for the 3rd year since N) and I find no problem in arranging extra activities for him.

Some of the activities are held in the morning. As the learning centre is just nearby, hence not much problem with time. Such activities incl. Eng playgroup, Training course for Solo Verse Speaking (for the coming Eng Speech Festival) and Violin.

After school activities incl JMC, Arts, Abacus,
Putonghua, Phonics, Eng (Theme/conversational) etc

Weekend activities incl swimming and drama. I've just quit ice-skating (my son has been learning for 8 months) due to very tight time schedule. May consider move it to Sunday though I want to keep the rest day free for family purpose.

I intend to let my son join Eng drama and Japan Karatedo next year.

Before I was also worried that my son would be exhausted and would generate -ve feeling towards attending extra activities. But in turn he expressed that he liked joining different classes after school cos he'd got so much fun from them. And so I'm now relieved la!

btw, I found the class size is usually small (esp for morning class) as most of the kids are attending AM or whole day kinder. This is the exclusive benefit a PM student may have.

GloriaChung 寫道:
Just now, i successfully made my son weewee w/o diaper la.

侯爵府

105#
發表於 05-9-30 10:35 |只看該作者

Bluestar,

How's your sweetheart now? I remember he had similar syndrom when you're at SF 2 months ago.

Take more rest and drink more water may help la.

Re: New Sogo at TST

I went to TST Sogo last night. It's quite small with just B1 and B2 floor. The size of the Jap supermarket is only 1/5 of the one at CWB. btw, all supermarket stuff are now 10% off till Oct-12, you may get extra 5% off if paid by Sogo card.

Bought a black Longchamp bag at $380 (Org $580).

子爵府

106#
發表於 05-9-30 11:58 |只看該作者

Kittylock,

Tks for your concern - he's normal and naughty, no temp this morning, but not going to school. At home playing / watching DVDs (Little Mammoth), P1 VCDs. Enjoying the feeling of being at home while others are at school.

So you went shopping again !!
Watch it !!! :mrgreen:

Maybe I should go and apply for a Sogo card, it's right opposite TST YMCA and we'll be going there for sure. Any good bakery there ??

Although you said your son doesn't eat much, he's quite energetic !!

侯爵府

107#
發表於 05-9-30 12:57 |只看該作者

Yes, there's one Jap bakery and 5-6 Jap fastfood shop at B2 ah

Bluestar 寫道:
Kittylock,

Maybe I should go and apply for a Sogo card, it's right opposite TST YMCA and we'll be going there for sure. Any good bakery there ??

侯爵府

108#
發表於 05-9-30 13:24 |只看該作者

Quote from my post at 自由講場:

我尋日(VIP日)已經去咗TST-Sogo啦!

都幾細,只得B1同B2 二層,又冇BB嘢,supermarket 約CWB嘅1/5左右!有5至6間 fastfood 食 sushi、 燒餅、 pizza、 湯麵、串燒等!

不過Supermarket 依家至10月12日有10%off,用Sogo card再多5% off.

尋晚買咗個Longchamp $380 (Org $580) 同埋喺supermarket 買咗啲 Jap snacks, 義美芝士蛋糕同即食麵...

B2 有間Bakery有埋雪糕賣,$16/cone 好好味!!

侯爵府

109#
發表於 05-9-30 13:51 |只看該作者

Gloria,

My son will go for a Halloween party by end of Oct. I plan to dress him up as a Chin ghost who wear Chin clothes (black colour preferred) with 2 big white circle at the cheek.

Would you pls post the picture of the clothes you bought at Yue Hwa?

GloriaChung 寫道:
i have bought the Chinese trad. costume at Yue Hwa la. 20% off. A stylish one - black cloth and gold thread embrxxx (???). Only HK$100. A plain cotton one at Chinese Emperorium costs HK$200.

子爵府

110#
發表於 05-9-30 14:47 |只看該作者

Kittylock,

Chinese ghost or Chin vampire ?

Chinese ghost = white clothes with long red tongue,
Chinese vampire = black clothes with Ching dynasty black beret, skull as head and two red blots on the cheeks.

侯爵府

111#
發表於 05-9-30 14:49 |只看該作者

Bluestar,

Oh.. may be Chin vampire la.

Red?? Not white mer?

子爵府

112#
發表於 05-9-30 14:52 |只看該作者

Kittylock,

Not sure whether white or red.

Gloria,

WAA, 西關大少o黎喇!

等我又去裕華+中藝看看!

(I didn't know how to post images before these 2 ga. So I just followed your directions and took a crash course. Fortunately, I got it.)

(O so I didn't get it after all !!)

男爵府

積分: 6599

113#
發表於 05-9-30 17:12 |只看該作者

Hi, bluestar/kitty,

Only HK$100. A plain cotton one at 中藝costs HK$200.

黑底橙色龍糸秀花、白色手反袖,好靚ga! 我個仔著左好man。我重教佢洒兩拳添!

bluestar,

good try!! actually you can just cut and paste the 'encoded' contents from my posting as images will only be shown if "http://www........jpg"is put between "" (sort of command language for the system used by BK).

Can't see the images below cos the above is not applied. "" does not work as the system can't get the image from your PC's C drive.

The function does not work if the image is not housed in a web-server. What a system!!
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

子爵府

114#
發表於 05-9-30 17:20 |只看該作者

Gloria,

Frankly speaking --- 唔明
究竟我d images 上唔上到 ?

剛才亞仔個班主任打電話來,king左19 mins !!
共商:
點樣"教"我個仔自覺d做功課,唔好咁依賴。
點樣幫佢戒mit手指甲。

男爵府

115#
發表於 05-9-30 17:26 |只看該作者

bluestar,

唔明都無問題啦!總之 img同 /img中間只可以寫http://www.xxxxx.xxxx.jpg,個系統先取到個image (系個www.xxxx.xxx 自己個server)出來這處啦!你擺其他字都係出個 hwug or 框 比你。無野睇。

indeed, i did not know such until many triasl and errors, you could see those computer lauguage (for putting up images) used by BK system by clicking "引文" of any postings w/ image(s).
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

男爵府

116#
發表於 05-9-30 17:27 |只看該作者

bluestar,

my son also mit his hangnails!!!

男爵府

117#
發表於 05-9-30 17:32 |只看該作者

kitty, if you are going for Chin vampire, your son should wear:

1. a black chin round hat
2. a white make-up on the whole face with 2 small red dot on the cheeks
3. red lipstick on his lips
4. a shiny but plain chinese suit just like the one I have bought

besides, your son must perform the following together:

1. jump with both legs
2. :tongue:
3. put his two arms on hold in his front

子爵府

118#
發表於 05-9-30 17:39 |只看該作者

Kittylock,

See, Gloria says red blots too.

If you don't have enough face paint, use your lipstick !!
Minnie mouse pouting lips, + red blots on cheeks !!

WAAAAAAAAAAAA !!

Do post a photo afterwards.

侯爵府

119#
發表於 05-9-30 17:43 |只看該作者

Gloria/bluestar,

My son is even more worse..... he still needs the pacifier when he is sleepy !!

GloriaChung 寫道:
bluestar,

my son also mit his hangnails!!!

侯爵府

120#
發表於 05-9-30 17:45 |只看該作者

Gloria,

Tks for the detailed description. I will follow suit gar la!

PS. You're so prof. in chin vampire ah!!

GloriaChung 寫道:
kitty, if you are going for Chin vampire, your son should wear:

1. a black chin round hat
2. a white make-up on the whole face with 2 small red dot on the cheeks
3. red lipstick on his lips
4. a shiny but plain chinese suit just like the one I have bought

besides, your son must perform the following together:

1. jump with both legs
2. :tongue:
3. put his two arms on hold in his front

首頁

尾頁