跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2270

781#
發表於 09-6-11 19:38 |只看該作者
原帖由 riko-uk 於 09-6-11 18:59 發表

oh you are going to Paris and will live in a caravan??!! Oh it sounds very exciting! I have been been in a caravan but my kids always dream to go camping or have a holiday in a caravan!! If go ca ...

O you've been to in a caravan?? how was that? good? i've never been to and so looking fwd to now. i read the reviews and it sounds very attractive as the travellers said woke up by the ducks or birds.. BBQ on the deck and took the kids to cycling, that's perfect for my kids. I'd prefer to go to the local ones but what a shame that all the UK caravan resorts normally starts fm Fri or for a week period...
OMG, u just said what i was searching before log in BK, i am trying to find what brand of camping tent is good !!! I think we are porgressing to camping soon as everytime we go to seaside, we bring along almost camping equipment, we all luv spending all day on the beach, so may be it's time for a try of CAMPING!! hoba is very keen on it but i m not quite sure if the kids are too young, say may be too cold in the nite time, the safety.. seems lots of things to concern! but we are going to buy the portable outdoor heater this week..

About fafa, i think shd be fine, kids always like that and hv u asked her what had happened? may be was her classmates unkind to her first and she was just protecting herself of using her own way..i know it's really hard as sometimes u dont want yr kids being rude but at the same times not liking her to be bullied...what a dilemma!!

[ 本帖最後由 何媽媽 於 09-6-11 19:39 編輯 ]

等待驗證會員

積分: 16753

782#
發表於 09-6-11 20:25 |只看該作者
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-6-11 19:21 發表

O yr friend's son is in the same class with twins? that's really good wor , so they can takecare of each other in the school! Marcus is so lucky that i know many of his classmates' mums well, ever ...

Yes, that boy is Nicola's classmate, sometimes, we also ask that two boy's mum to help us pick twins~~

大宅

積分: 3604

783#
發表於 09-6-11 23:04 |只看該作者
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-6-11 11:38 發表

O you've been to in a caravan?? how was that? good? i've never been to and so looking fwd to now. i read the reviews and it sounds very attractive as the travellers said woke up by the ducks or bird ...

oh sorry, that was a typing mistake, I meant I have never been to a caravan but I think it must be fun. My kids always dream to go on a caravan and camping. So when u come back, please tell us your experience!!!

About fafa, I did asked her what happened?! It came out was only very little thing sort of like her classmate asked her a silly question which make her a bit of a fuss! I am sure some of the children in her class or school do quite unkind sometimes but I am also aware that these children know how to pretend in front of teachers but my daughter does have a too simple mind lor! There are long way for her to learn how to behave in this society. It is good if kid can protect themselves but they also have to know how to get themselves away from troubles!

How are your kids recently? Are they as good as usual?

大宅

784#
發表於 09-6-13 04:05 |只看該作者
原帖由 twingirls 於 09-6-11 20:25 發表

Yes, that boy is Nicola's classmate, sometimes, we also ask that two boy's mum to help us pick twins~~

o good! so are twins taking any school activities now? swimming class or ballet?

大宅

積分: 1816

785#
發表於 09-6-13 04:16 |只看該作者
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-6-9 07:54 發表
Wow! It has been a while to say hello to all mums here, how are you all lately?? haha, i guess most of you got my update thru FB!!
Kids will hv their chinese exam coming Sunday.. so very busy in re ...

yeah we are going to have a bbq party, actually maybe for us, not for her.. hahaha... hope it will be a nice day on that day, otherwise dont know what to do..!!

to going home or not in sept?! i was still thinking to go before they announced that was a first local case in hk.. but now, i think i may just leave it to carry on to see how it goes.. if not, we will going back for chinese new year, since i havent been home for CNY for ages, and martin loves to go there during chinese new year as well (however he still doesnt know that we have to give the red pocket to the kids, he just knew that he could play fireworks there.. ahhahaaa.....)

hey let me guess how much in ur piggy bank!! i guess 428!!! enough money to buy a ticket back to hk!!! hahahaa..

大宅

786#
發表於 09-6-13 04:20 |只看該作者

祝 N&M
生日快樂!!
身體健康!!
學業進步!!

大宅

787#
發表於 09-6-13 04:20 |只看該作者
原帖由 riko-uk 於 09-6-11 23:04 發表

oh sorry, that was a typing mistake, I meant I have never been to a caravan but I think it must be fun. My kids always dream to go on a caravan and camping. So when u come back, please tell us your ...

wrong wrong wrong.. my monsters are always mis-behaved gar!! they play well rough, always complain each other but still play together! dont think siuwa is good as well, i tell you she isnt!! always winding her brother up ! of course marc is not good as well, 100% two of a kind! But siuwa is smarter as she wl pretend in front of others!! But having said that, both are quite independent though.. i dont hv to takecare of them much, even marc shower himself.. they both wake up by themselves, hving breakfast n change uniform all by themselves, what i only do is '' walk sleeping and make their pack lunch'' !! haha! so how can i complain more?! and i think their playfulness take after their dad.. i dont think i can change much about it!!
last month, i was struggled about some issue, you know what, marcus showed me the swear word signal (put up the middle finger) !! i was so shocked and he told me his korean classmate told him it's a korean swear word!! how can a 5yr boy know about it?? or i m too naive?? i was struggling whether or not to tell his mum? Of course on the spot i told marc off n told him not any circumstances can do this again! i worried if he does it again in school n teachers saw it or he showed other classmates then found out was taught by marcus!! At last, i didnt tell his mum coz i think it's not the way.. i cant do that always right, if classmate B teach marc another bad thing then i told his mum.. again & again never ended.. so end up i just remind Marcus n told him if his classmate show this to him again, then you are not allow to play with him again... i hope it's right decision la...

大宅

788#
發表於 09-6-13 04:33 |只看該作者
原帖由 hk30 於 09-6-13 04:16 發表

yeah we are going to have a bbq party, actually maybe for us, not for her.. hahaha... hope it will be a nice day on that day, otherwise dont know what to do..!!

to going home or not in sept?! i was ...

Fran,

BBQ party! am i invited?? haha! We did hold one BBQ party for siuw when she was 7! but me & hoba said def not again after that, haha! why? may be we had invited too many people, around 40? so busy in getting this or that, or may be some elderly there like ming's parents, uncles, aunties, so i had to pretend helpful so i couldnt enjoy much with our friends.. and after that even 'big wok' we washed n washed n washed, clean up the place, seems never ended work!! But i think just becoz too many people, it would be nice if within 15 friends & no elderly, haha!

how much u guess?? more than that! haha, i cant believe i got so much in coins+notes , DUN DUN DUN DUN.. it's £732!! wow, but there is £150 fm carboot sale profit and sometimes when i saw £5/£10 on the table then i put it in the piggy banks!

等待驗證會員

789#
發表於 09-6-13 04:51 |只看該作者
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-6-13 04:05 發表

o good! so are twins taking any school activities now? swimming class or ballet?

No, only learn Drama on Saturdays.....

等待驗證會員

790#
發表於 09-6-13 04:57 |只看該作者
原帖由 hk30 於 09-6-13 04:20 發表
祝 N&M
生日快樂!!
身體健康!!
學業進步!!

Thanks

別墅

積分: 763

791#
發表於 09-6-13 07:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-6-11 01:57 發表

Hiya happygirl,

100% agree with riko, 2girls also very good and i think it's good to kaka as well, esp when she grows up with a little sister! and nowadays, i think hv girls are better than boys g ...

Hi riko and ho ma,

Yes, for me i don't mind have 2 girls la, girl so sweet, kaka love it too,but as ho ma says sounds perfect have 1 boy and 1 girl ma hehe.....I should ask you how to get a boy la hehe.......

Oh I miss the chance lunch with you guys at cafe east, should meet up next time.

大宅

792#
發表於 09-6-20 03:50 |只看該作者
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-6-13 04:33 發表

BBQ party! am i invited?? haha! We did hold one BBQ party for siuw when she was 7! but me & hoba said def not again after that, haha! why? may be we had invited too many people, around 40? so busy in getting this or that, or may be some elderly there like ming's parents, uncles, aunties, so i had to pretend helpful so i couldnt enjoy much with our friends.. and after that even 'big wok' we washed n washed n washed, clean up the place, seems never ended work!! But i think just becoz too many people, it would be nice if within 15 friends & no elderly, haha!

haha.. if u like to drive up here then of coz u are one of my guests as well la.. and being 吝嗇, at least one more present for imogen!!! hahhaa.. just kidding!!!

hey i dont really think that i can cope with 40+ ppl for the bbq. i bet it was a hard job for u guys! and also i got a tiny flat, so probably around 15 - 20 depends whom we are going invite, i mean just only familys or with friends 2!! oh also.. remember that is a ghost party, so they mainly is drink, drink and drink, not eat!!! hahaa.. so i think and i hope i wont have much jobs to do!! hahhaa...

大宅

793#
發表於 09-6-20 03:53 |只看該作者
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-6-13 04:33 發表
how much u guess?? more than that! haha, i cant believe i got so much in coins+notes , DUN DUN DUN DUN.. it's £732!! wow, but there is £150 fm carboot sale profit and sometimes when i saw £5/£10 on the table then i put it in the piggy banks!

wow getting more and more each time!! thats great!! what have u done with it?? treat urself sth good?! hahhaa...

象牙宮

積分: 206246

牛年勳章 HiPP勳章(1) 2018復活節勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 玩具勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 wyeth冷知識勳章 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 育兒性格勳章 認識瑞士牛牛第一回 認識瑞士牛牛第二回 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

794#
發表於 09-6-22 09:33 |只看該作者
咦~ 咁好傾既大家...

大宅

積分: 2346

795#
發表於 09-6-22 10:47 |只看該作者
dear all

how are u?
hope all of u are fine and enjoy the beautiful UK summer although I cannot be there.

we will be going abroad to celebrate GAbriel first b'day so I am wondering how u gals bath yr young kids in hotel?

pls share ur experience pls

別墅

796#
發表於 09-6-23 01:13 |只看該作者
Pig pig,

Everytime travel, I must bring my inflatable bath tab for my girl gar, very good!! Have a good trip!!

大宅

積分: 2346

797#
發表於 09-6-23 21:58 |只看該作者
oh how big is yr inflatable bath tab?
when they grow bigger and bigger each day u need a big one?

原帖由 Happygirl33 於 09-6-23 01:13 發表
Pig pig,

Everytime travel, I must bring my inflatable bath tab for my girl gar, very good!! Have a good trip!!

別墅

798#
發表於 09-7-6 07:08 |只看該作者
My girl 2 now, I won't bring inflatable bath tab anymore la, coz she can stand into the hotel bath tab and take shower.

首頁

尾頁

跳至