跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2919

1261#
發表於 09-1-12 16:32 |只看該作者
妳好 mrsrose,

請問菲傭現在需要出境的話(visa 要求), 是否一定要去澳門呢? 去深圳可以嗎?

謝謝!

別墅

積分: 816

1262#
發表於 09-1-13 14:31 |只看該作者

賓賓借錢還錢問題

Dear mrs. Rose,

賓賓來港時借了$, 每月出糧後都有還$給Agent, Agent 代還給借貸公司, 還了3個月後, 因要免外傭稅問題, 所以賓賓和我同意提前解了前約, 再另續新約.

結果, 當時解約和續約去imm及領事館也是我自己搞的, 不經agent. 就這樣, 半年後, 收到信貸公司說我工人當初借的$未還清. 我賓話, 續新約後, 她己再沒還$給Agent. 而我致电Agent話我己和我的賓解除了前合約並巳通知了imm. Agent回我話因我之前和賓解約沒有通知Agent. 所以沒有通知借貸公司再追她數. agent 說會替我向借貸公司說不要再追她

Q. 1 我想問這case是否還須清還那些債?
Q.2 借貸公司會否找Phillipines或imm. 查出我賓所在地並追數?
Q.3 身為僱主的我, 對於這筆$會追我嗎? 我要代她還嗎?

謝回覆

大宅

積分: 1206

1263#
發表於 09-1-18 01:05 |只看該作者
你好, mrs. Rose,

我家賓賓做左9個月,當初請她為左照顧我老爺起居飲食,現在我老爺中風入院,醫生話佢情況都幾嚴重,就算救得返都要長期住療養院,所以我想terminate個工人,我想問:

1. At this case, 個工人可否在港繼續揾工?
2. 如果我老爺去世,听講個工人可以在港繼續揾工, 但如果之後我又請工人,會否觸犯法例?期問是否6個月唔可以請工人?
3. 如果我以經濟理由terminate佢,之後幾奈唔可以請工人?

別墅

積分: 782

1264#
發表於 09-1-24 23:44 |只看該作者
工人偷錢,已經認了,炒佢要俾一個月待通知金嗎?

[

複式洋房

積分: 149

1265#
發表於 09-1-25 13:37 |只看該作者

Urgent.: My maid went to labour dept

Dear Msrose,
I am in big touble. My old indonesian maid went to Labour Dept and claim that we owe her over 170 SH and rest days, also severance fee. She worked for us since my son was born. At the first day in agent, we told her that her holiday and day off may not all on Sun or red dates because I need to work on shift. For myself, only one day-off on Sun per month. As she worked in HK for 8 yrs before, she knew the life of hk people quite well, so she agreed. Usually she can get 2 day off or holidays on Sun or red dates per mth. And because we compensate the rest day on Mon- Fri within 2 weeks, so we did'nt let her to sign any document to confirm. As she work as ok, we ask her to sign the 2nd and 3 rd contract, she agreed and even pay half of agent fee for continue to work at our home. So, we believe if she areed to sign the 2 more contract, a trust will biuld up. We as usual, we did not any any written document for day off. Only transfer the salary by bank every month. Even when she back to Indonesia for annaul leave, we just brout the airticket for her and did not have any receipt to sign. However, in last year, we found her to bring some Level III VCD home , we verbally warn her that these things cannot bring home as she share same room with my son. In last Sept, we found her brought these Level III even IV VCD with VCD player at home. So we brought her to the agency. At first, we still want to give her achance, but, infront of agent, she stiil think it is alright to watch these things with poor attitude to these events. For my son's safety (because only two of them stay at home at dayime), I didn't know what she will do to my son in the future, so we terminated her contract because of her personal conduct. Now, she claimed us for over 170 holidays and rest days also severance fee as we hire another heler. As what I said before, she work quiote well in first 2 years, so we didn't sign any wriiten document as we believe she cansign the 2nd and 3rd contract, that means she's happy to work here. So, what can I do if we cannot settle at labour dept and go to court finally? I really didn't have any written proof, how about if she make up something to cheat, will the judge hel[p the maid always in money issue? Also, because she worked ok, we even hire her sister to care my 99 last year. However, her sister only work for 3 mths and miss her family much and crying at my 99's house. So, we even paid about $10000 agent fee SHE OWE to the agent to let her go home. We did this just because we wanted our own maid can work happier in my house. Can I raise this case to court to proove that we are not mean employer?
I'm very worry about this event and did not dare to tell my 99 because she like this helper. What can I do at this moment? If I cannot take out any written document to proove, I need to pay her AGAIN ? Maybe we are too naive, our own employer in HK did not ask us to sign any document for every Sunday or holiday. It's radiculous for these maid. They want to cheat money. As she knew quite well about our family, I also afraid she will do something harrm to my son.
What should I do? Pls Help! Thank you very much!

民房

積分: 110

1266#
發表於 09-1-31 21:00 |只看該作者
MRS.ROSE,
有事請教妳,請問在港請工人可否不留宿?如可以,要要另外給她$另找地方住?因為我屋企好細......

民房

積分: 2

1267#
發表於 09-2-1 00:12 |只看該作者

Just terminated an old Ind maid and looking for a new maid

Dear Mrs Rose

I have just terminated my old Ind. maid (actually she returned to work for me after 5 yrs and only worked on a new contract for around 6 months). She is quite lazy, bad working attitude, likes to talk mobile at any time and she steals some of my things. I have a kid at 9 yrs old, most of the time, I stay at home to look after my kid. My maid only helps on the cleaning and cooking, sometimes, she needs to help me to pick up my kid after school activities. My agent suggests me to employ a new Ind. maid who has worked in Singapore before because she will accept working in a big flat, can cook Chinese food and also their English is much better. I need to make a quick decision because I need to wait for 2 mths. I would like your kind opinion whether I should take the advice from the agent or instead should I go to Park'n shop to look for a maid recommended by their existing employer. Thanks.

民房

積分: 110

1268#
發表於 09-2-1 22:32 |只看該作者

男爵府

積分: 6318

wyeth冷知識勳章 環保接龍勳章

1269#
發表於 09-2-4 08:51 |只看該作者
Mrs. Rose,

Please check PM, thank you for your help!

囝囝: 爸爸和媽媽希望你健康快樂成長

洋房

積分: 44

1270#
發表於 09-2-4 14:17 |只看該作者

passport

大宅

積分: 3266

1271#
發表於 09-2-5 00:00 |只看該作者
Mrs Rose

您好, 想請教我個好菲菲將於7月完第二份約, 原本想同佢續約但係佢已經諗住返家鄉做老闆, 佢話最多只可extend多幾個月幫我湊我新bb(因為我就嚟生第二個小朋友).

我是否可以同佢簽新約? 係咪每次簽約都要簽兩年? 到時私下提早解約可以嗎? thank you in advance!

民房

積分: 3

1272#
發表於 09-2-5 17:48 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Hello Mrs. Rose,

Greetings! This is the first time that I write in this forum.

I'm not sure if I could ask for recommendations on agencies for Filipino maid. I'm now pregnant for 7mths and the due date is late Apr. I've heard of many advices and I think a Filipino maid with new-born nurturing/working experience out of HK might fit my requirements. Would you kindly give me some suggestions?

Many thanks in advance!:loveliness:

Huey

首頁

尾頁

跳至